The Punisher - The Kingpin - Batman - Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The world as we know it is corrupt. I just recently read a vews paper article with 7 guys attacking two guys with a machete. That's 7 on 2. Now guys like Kingpin and Lex Luthor are herein the real world. The still have their comic book physique, they still evade the cops, but they are set loose on the "real world". Who is better suited to survive? The get the same jobber aura, the same backing, skills etc. Real world laws of physics do apply to theem, they are in the real world.Team ups can happen if need be, but they Dont start out together or knowing eachother..

Frank Castle and Bruce Wayne also are here and both start out in NYC..

Kingpin and Lex start out in NY area as well..

GroggyGrunt
I'm not sure how we're reconciling "still evade the cops" with being moved to the real world, but, assuming that there is still an actual threat of law enforcement bearing down on them, I give it to Lex. He's generally been shown to be more subversive and less blatant with his criminality, imo.

Supermex
Would it be easier for real life Lex and Kingpin to be closer to comic book status of themselves than it be for Frank or Bruce ?

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by Supermex
Would it be easier for real life Lex and Kingpin to be closer to comic book status of themselves than it be for Frank or Bruce ?

Yes. Arguably, there are already dozens of Lex/Kingpin facsimiles out there. They manipulate the system and find a spot within it...people like Frank or Bruce despise said system and are therefore constantly at odds with it and struggling against it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.