Can Your Team Protect Earth ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Can a team of 7 superheroes protect Earth? Can they Do it being the only superheroes on the planet? Protect it from its own supervillains and its outside threats when the time calls for it?

1. You will need a team name.

2. You will need to pick a Earth of choice your team will protect. Choices are either Marvel Earth Now! or DCnu Earth only. Plz pick one.

3. You can mix your team up with Marvel/DCNU and any other comic universe superheroes, but they must fit in your tier list I have given you. You get one pick per tier level. No villains!! No Doom,Lex,Magneto and so on. They all must be Earth based Superheroes.

Plz pick one Earth based hero from Marvel Now or DCNU or any other comic book universe, but they must fit one of the tier levels I have posted below. You only get one pick per tier. Those picks you make are the 7 member team that will protect your Earth of choice. I know that your Earth will not be the same due to not enough boots on the ground to stop every crime that happens on a day to day bases, but your team of 7 will do there best with what they have.

Your team name here:

Street level

Low Meta

Mid Meta

High Meta

Low Herald

Mid-Herald

High Herald

If you pick your team to protect ( Marvel Earth ) they also get full Shield backing..

If you pick your team to protect ( DCNU Earth ) they also get full ARGUS backing..

pym-ftw
Street level
Winter Soldier

Low Meta
Luke Cage

Mid Meta
Iron Fist

High Meta
Giant-Man

Low Herald
Satanna

Mid-Herald
Man-Thing

High Herald
Adam Warlock

Cosmic Avengers
Aka GG Evil

Supermex
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Street level
Winter Soldier

Low Meta
Luke Cage

Mid Meta
Iron Fist

High Meta
Giant-Man

Low Herald
Satanna

Mid-Herald
Man-Thing

High Herald
Adam Warlock

Cosmic Avengers
Aka GG Evil

What Earth is your team Protecting? Marvel or DC

Adam Warlock is not Earth based, buddy..

Khazra Reborn
Marvel Earth
Team I tought I 'taw a puddy cat.

Street: Batman
Low Meta: Wolverine (with HF)
Mid Meta: The Gorgon
High Meta: Pitt
Low Herald: Invincible
Mid Herald: Black Bolt
High Herald: Thor

Supermex
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Marvel Earth
Team I tought I 'taw a puddy cat.

Street: Batman
Low Meta: Wolverine (with HF)
Mid Meta: The Gorgon
High Meta: Pitt
Low Herald: Invincible
Mid Herald: Black Bolt
High Herald: Thor

Kool kool

Everyone make your team and discussion will then proceed

Also ? For everyone.. Is Black Panther street ?

TheLordofMurder
This is easy...

Street: Batman...

Low Meta: Spiderman...

Mid Meta: Rogue...

High Meta: Reed Richards (the Ultimate living Plot Device)...

Low Herald: Professor Xavier...

Mid Herald: Wonder Woman...

High Herald: Classic Dr Strange...

Team Name: The Ultimates...

Defending: Marvel Earth...

With Reed Richards thinking up brilliant stuff (not to mention that Franklin wouldnt take kindly to anyone harming his father!)...

Classic Strange calling upon forces as great as Abstracts to aid him...

Wonder Women being able to damage soak against most foes long enough for Reed and Strange to implement some grand scheme for saving Earth...

Xavier being able to mind r@pe most foes...

Bats (Batman with full access to Waynetech and Shield resources has the potential to be nightmarish for this teams foes) and Spidey performing far beyond their tier when a crisis befalls...

And Rogues potent ability to absorb enemy powers, this team would definitely require a plot device to defeat...

byrdgang21
Batman
Black Panther
Mr. Fantastic
Spider-Man
Ironman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer

Marvel Earth

Supermex
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Batman
Black Panther
Mr. Fantastic
Spider-Man
Ironman
Martian Manhunter
Silver Surfer

Marvel Earth

Sorry Surfer is not Earth based

Supermex
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This is easy...

High Meta: Reed Richards (the Ultimate living Plot Device)...

Team Name: The Ultimates...

With Reed Richards thinking up brilliant stuff (not to mention that Franklin wouldnt take kindly to anyone harming his father!)...

Classic Strange calling upon forces as great as Abstracts to aid him...

Wonder Women being able to damage soak against most foes long enough for Reed and Strange to implement some grand scheme for saving Earth...

Xavier being able to mind r@pe most foes...

Bats (Batman with full access to Waynetech and Shield resources has the potential to be nightmarish for this teams foes) and Spidey performing far beyond their tier when a crisis befalls...

And Rogues potent ability to absorb enemy powers, this team would definitely require a plot device to defeat...

Franklin won't be here..
Sue Storm is not there to mate with Reed lol

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Supermex
Franklin won't be here..
Sue Storm is not there to mate with Reed lol

Well, I just threw that part about Franklin in there, but truth be told, this team really doesnt need him...

Reed's ability to "plot-device-defeat" foes as great as the Living Tribunal is good enough; he can only be countered by a writer-generated plot device...

Add in what Classic Strange has done (like call upon Order and Chaos to take out the Inbetweener), and you have a team that can deal with Galactus level threats and beyond...

pym-ftw
What Earth is your team Protecting? Marvel or DC

Adam Warlock is not Earth based, buddy.. Fine, I'll use Full gear Herc as my HH and obviously defend 616.

Supermex
Well, I just threw that part about Franklin in there, but truth be told, this team really doesnt need him...

Reed's ability to "plot-device-defeat" foes as great as the Living Tribunal is good enough; he can only be countered by a writer-generated plot device...

Add in what Classic Strange has done (like call upon Order and Chaos to take out the Inbetweener), and you have a team that can deal with Galactus level threats and beyond...

I hope we get to debate your teamsmile see if they survive.
That's if we can get a debate or disscusion going..

Its like if its not Superman vs Thor peeps run off lol

byrdgang21
Sorry Surfer is not Earth based

Blue Marvel then

Supermex
OK first team up is ( TheLordofMurder )

The Ultimates

High Meta: Reed Richards...

With Shield backing..

First I have to ask if any of the Ultamates are out of order here in the lineup as far as tier level goes? Like is Wonder Woman Mid-Harald? Just need to confirm the lineup first.

TheLordofMurder
OK first team up is ( TheLordofMurder )

The Ultimates

High Meta: Reed Richards...

With Shield backing..

First I have to ask if any of the Ultamates are out of order here in the lineup as far as tier level goes? Like is Wonder Woman Mid-Harald? Just need to confirm the lineup first.

These all come from the tiers list here at KMC...

Its located near the top of the versus forum page if you want to check it out yourself...

Supermex
These all come from the tiers list here at KMC...

Its located near the top of the versus forum page if you want to check it out yourself...

Yup I saw before and hoped peeps would use it as a guidesmile I kind of just glanced at it and now dont remember whos where in the tier level lol... Didn't know if we still use that or if it was outdated.

God Cloth Seiya
My version of Green lantern is enough.

WSXHOJADGsk

zopzop
Reed Richards, Hanky Pym, Tony Stark, Black Panther, Batman.

/Thread

Supermex
I would like to register my team plz

Earth: Dcnu

Team name: The Defenders

Street Level

(Batman)

Low-Meta

(Spider-Man)

Mid-Meta

(Cyborg)

High-Meta

(Reed Richards)

Low-Harald

(Iron Man)

Mid-Harald

(M.Manhunter)

High-Harald

(Superman)

God Cloth Seiya
Street level: Cap or Bat

Low Meta: Black Panther

Mid Meta: Cyborg

High Meta: Reed Richards

Low Herald: Tony Stark

Mid-Herald: Wally west

High Herald: Classic Docter Strange

Team name: The Champions

Protecting DC Earth

shadowknight
This is easy...

Mid Meta: Vixen or Zatanna

High Meta: Swamp Thing

Low Herald: Firestorm or Ray

Mid Herald: Martian Manhunter

High Herald: Justice Lord Superman or Majestic

Team Name: Justice Inc

Defending: DCU Earth...

I'll give my reasons tomorrow if anyobe is interested.

riv6672
Team name: The Team

Earth: DC

Street level
Karate Kid

Low Meta
Spider-man

Mid Meta
Hank Pym (leader)

High Meta
Ben Grimm

Low Herald
Plastic Man

Mid-Herald
Flash

High Herald
Thor

Supermex
OK everyone!! The first team we can discuss is the tram formed by ( ( TheLordofMuder )

The Ultimates

SL.Batman...
HH.Cls.Dr.Strange
MH.Wonder Woman
LH.Prof.X
HM.Reed Richards
MM.Rogue
LM.Spider-Man

With Shield backing..

Remember they are defending current Marvel Earth..

Marvel Earth has all of its supervillains on it, all its small crimes, small time crooks on it.

1.How does Marvel Earth look like after a full year under the Ultamates protection?

2. Do the Ultimates survive the year intact? As a whole..
What's there downfall if they Dont succeed?

3. How or why would they be able to succeed? If you believe so..

Supermex
OK everyone!! The first team we can discuss is the team formed by ( ( TheLordofMuder )

The Ultimates

SL.Batman...
HH.Cls.Dr.Strange
MH.Wonder Woman
LH.Prof.X
HM.Reed Richards
MM.Rogue
LM.Spider-Man

With Shield backing..

Remember they are defending current Marvel Earth..

Marvel Earth has all of its supervillains on it, all its small crimes, small time crooks on it.

1.How does Marvel Earth look like after a full year under the Ultamates protection?

2. Do the Ultimates survive the year intact? As a whole..
What's there downfall if they Dont succeed?

3. How or why would they be able to succeed? If you believe so..

shadowknight
I don't think the Ultimate team would survive intact, for all of Dr Strange power he's vulnerable to a direct physical attack and Prof X is more of a supporting character he rarely gets into fights. I see 1 of them getting killed or incapitated before the yr is over. And while WW is quite powerful her weakness to edge weapons and lack of people who could back her up when thewy fight the Heavyweights of marvel would severly limit her effectiveness when she has to almost constantly protect her teammates. Finally while Rogue is quite good her powerset is based on surprising people and absorbing their powers. After a while their would be contwngencies made to stop her from asborbing other people powers.

Supermex
Originally posted by shadowknight
I don't think the Ultimate team would survive intact, for all of Dr Strange power he's vulnerable to a direct physical attack and Prof X is more of a supporting character he rarely gets into fights. I see 1 of them getting killed or incapitated before the yr is over. And while WW is quite powerful her weakness to edge weapons and lack of people who could back her up when thewy fight the Heavyweights of marvel would severly limit her effectiveness when she has to almost constantly protect her teammates. Finally while Rogue is quite good her powerset is based on surprising people and absorbing their powers. After a while their would be contwngencies made to stop her from asborbing other people powers.

F!!;;know ng nice!!

Lordofmurder what you think of this this breakdown of your team?

LordofBrooklyn
THE GUARDIANS!

1.Superman
2.Flash
3.Firestorm
4.Swamp Thing
5.Black Alice
6.Black Panther
7.Batman

WE TAKE OVER MARVEL EARTH!

Mindset
No Doom Fight me irl.

DarkRaiden
Street level: Black Panther

Low Meta: Luke Cage

Mid Meta: Steel

High Meta: Storm

Low Herald: Monica Rambeau

Mid-Herald: Blue Marvel

High Herald: Darwin

Marvel Earth

Team name: Black Justice

beatboks
DC earth

Street lev el Mr Terrific (not all together sure if this is right, can't see him listed)
Low meta - Longshot ( guy beat the split versions oh the watcher in ls saves MU)
Mid meta - blue devil (pre nu52 since i dint know post with trident he can perform high meta low herald feats and it appears in his hands at will)
High meta -Guardian II
Low herald - (bumbed because my fav pick would be ultra humanite but hes a villain) Saturn Girl
Mid Herald - damien Hellstrom
High Herald - Classic Dr Strange

Called pantheon

If he were listed id take Arion as high meta (which is where I see him listed under his own power and not amps and has been agreed with by some like Digi, and Id but disputed by others so debatable)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.