Maleficent vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Both feats from the live version and the cartoon version vs the movie verse Harry. Battle in the woods by Hogwarts.

StealthRanger
Pretty sure Harry loses from what I've heard

Robtard
She kicks his ass and rather easily. She can put people to sleep, has vast levels of TK, can fly, can transmute living things, can control nature, her wings are powerful enough to send armored men flying.

Silent Master
That and Harry wasn't very impressive, but that was mainly because Dumbledore never gave him any real training.

StealthRanger
Luck is the only reason he gets by in any fight

Too bad we don't consider that an actual power here

Silent Master
Hermione would have made a better hero for the movies, at least she took learning somewhat seriously.

Lestov16
Rob does when it comes to wanking McBaldy

Time Immemorial
Maleficent shits on Potter

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Rob does when it comes to wanking McBaldy

McLuck is not the same as street level luck, pal. McClane's god-tier levels of resourcefulness pull him through though.

BruceSkywalker
Angelina Jolie is a much better actor than pothead or hermione.. she kicks his ass

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Angelina Jolie is a much better actor than pothead or hermione.. she kicks his ass

A solid argument Bruce.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Luck is the only reason he gets by in any fight

Too bad we don't consider that an actual power here

As a matter of fact...
I do.

Estacado
Maleficent.

Though I didnt get the ending part where she was surrounded by those guys with shields....she could just TK toss them away or turned them into mice...that was kinda dumb.

I know it was for the wing plot still it was lame.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Estacado
Maleficent.

Though I didnt get the ending part where she was surrounded by those guys with shields....she could just TK toss them away or turned them into mice...that was kinda dumb.

I know it was for the wing plot still it was lame.

IIRC it was because Iron not only was her weakness, I thought it was proof to her more direct magic. ALso being around so much Iron see to mentally bother her since the movie did this constant buzz sound.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.