Kyle Katarn vs. Fay and Tholme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Trocity
Team.

Q99
Hm, Tholme's quite outmatched by Kyle in sabers or force, but Fay's really strong in the force...

Nephthys
Tholme would stick to the shadows and take him out by surprise. Kyle is fire, Tholme is smoke.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Tholme would stick to the shadows and take him out by surprise. Kyle is fire, Tholme is smoke.
LOL yeah. Tholme could solo by ducking in & out of shadows & dancing circles around him & stabbing him in the back before he knows what the hell is going on.

Q99
Point of order: Kyle's a commando himself, he's more used to unconventional tactics than most.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Q99
Hm, Tholme's quite outmatched by Kyle in sabers or force, but Fay's really strong in the force...

Fay didn't do much with the force iirc, She was able to lift a bunch of shards and then get herself injured by Ventress.

Kyle's a master of lightsaber combat and a powerful Force user, Tholme is outclassed here and Fay's powers aren't that impressive enough to make her a viable threat to Kyle Katarn. Kyle would take it comfortably imo.

Nalaniel
Kyle takes this.

Nargaroth
If you're interested, I have created a respect thread for Fay on Comicvine (can't post the link here, use Google). Unfortunately she has too few feats, and too much implied power and hype.

Anyway, I think team should take this.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Fay didn't do much with the force iirc, She was able to lift a bunch of shards and then get herself injured by Ventress.

Fay KOed Ventress by 'stripping away her thoughts.'

If Fay hadn't had other things to worry about and thus giving Ventress time to wake up, that'd have been it.

Taking out Ventress purely with some kind of mental attack is pretty awesome.

Plus, we know Kenobi felt she was significantly the strongest of the group of Masters in their group, himself included.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nargaroth
If you're interested, I have created a respect thread for Fay on Comicvine (can't post the link here, use Google). Unfortunately she has too few feats, and too much implied power and hype.

You're from ComicVine? cool, i'll make sure to check it out. thumb up

Originally posted by Q99
Fay KOed Ventress by 'stripping away her thoughts.'

If Fay hadn't had other things to worry about and thus giving Ventress time to wake up, that'd have been it.

Taking out Ventress purely with some kind of mental attack is pretty awesome.

Plus, we know Kenobi felt she was significantly the strongest of the group of Masters in their group, himself included.

True, but in terms of actual feats i don't think Fay has much going for her. Though with that said, i don't think Kyle has any mental resistance feats. so there's that too.

Q99
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

True, but in terms of actual feats i don't think Fay has much going for her. Though with that said, i don't think Kyle has any mental resistance feats. so there's that too.

She doesn't have many feats obviously, but that one is a big one. KOing Asajj with a force power is nifty.

carthage
Kyle

AncientPower
Team definitely, any injury sustained by either Fay herself or Tholme can be easily healed, meanwhile Fay has TK feats of the highest caliber.

carthage
Katarn would stomp Tholme, and Fay probably cant handle him. Katarn takes this fo a majority

wjb61274
I'm gonna say Fay and Tholme, despite his record in duels Tholme isn't a pushover with a lightsaber and his dueling skills were complimented by none other than Dooku himself, Fay on the other hand doesn't even need a lightsaber she has traveled the Universe for centuries without ever requiring the use of a Saber and her TK feat shown against Ventress speaks volumes in addition to mindf**king her into unconsciousness.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nargaroth

Unable to find.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Unable to find.

Google it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.