Satele Shan vs Yoda (Jensaarai1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRo6m_W-ro8&list=UUm7imB9QanTySN-Lfae0SIQ

Summary of his argument: Both fighters are pretty straight-forward and predictable in duels. Both have comparable force powers. Yoda does not customize his ataru style with 22-inch rims, so Satele gets the edge in sabers. Satele's saberstaff is better than Yoda's shoto but saberstaffs suck so Yoda wins.

What are your thoughts on his analysis?

Who would win?

Force, sabers, all-out

I'd say Yoda wins comfortably.

carthage
Yoda SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Trocity
He gave the force edge... to Satele.

Wha-

I don't even...

shock

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Trocity

Wha-

I don't even...

shock
Evidently, Yoda, Zannah, and Savage are his least favorite characters.

Fated Xtasy

Wha-

I don't even...

shock

Well i guess this could be attributed to the fact that Yoda maybe struggled with TK at times? aside from that i really can't think of any other reason why'd he give Satele the edge.... Then again Jensaarai has said some stupid shit before.

*Motions to Jensaarai1's Tholme Vs Zannah video.

Still even if the possibility that Yoda struggled with TK was true, i think Yoda would be able to defeat Satele.

carthage
Zannah kind of sucks though

WildBantha88
Originally posted by carthage
Zannah kind of sucks though Im sure you can find a high beam somewhere around your house as well as a chair. But you will need to buy the rope at your local hardware store.

ares834
Jesus dude...

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Im sure you can find a high beam somewhere around your house as well as a chair. But you will need to buy the rope at your local hardware store.

Just accept the fact Satele is inferior to Yoda dude. Its ok

WildBantha88
Just accept the fact Satele is inferior to Yoda dude. Its ok Lol im not retarded. Perhaps you should read a bit and see that I said that to u saying Zannah sux. You do know how to read right?

FreshestSlice
Im sure you can find a high beam somewhere around your house as well as a chair. But you will need to buy the rope at your local hardware store.
gg

carthage
Lol im not retarded. Perhaps you should read a bit and see that I said that to u saying Zannah sux. You do know how to read right?

They both suck pretty bad dude

WildBantha88
They both suck pretty bad dude and that is one of many reasons why I don't respect you

carthage
The respect of a fanboy means nothing to me. Satele dies

WildBantha88
The opinion of a troll means nothing to me. Zannah rocks

Nalaniel
Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda. Once he said Yoda couldn't break through Vader's defense.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda. Once he said Yoda couldn't break through Vader's defense.

He is terrible big grin

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Sinious
He is terrible big grin i resent that. He is a very intelligent and educated individual who puts a lot of time and effort into making a well thought out video with a reasonable conclusion.

chilled monkey

Wha-

I don't even...

shock

No he didn't. He very clearly said that "they run dead-even as combative Force-users." The bit about one combatant getting all of the edges in each separate category was figurative.

Originally posted by Nalaniel
Jensaarai doesn't like Yoda.

So what if he doesn't? That's his opinion. He determines the outcome of each match fairly and that's what counts.

He just acknowledges that Yoda's not perfect. People in general seem to think of Yoda as this infallible god-like figure and that is simply not the case. Sure, Yoda is immensely powerful and skilled but he has his weaknesses/shortcomings too and Jensaarai1 realises this. People just hate the fact that he doesn't go "durr Yoda wins cuz he's Yoda durr."

Heck, the fact that he acknowledged Yoda would win shows he's fair.

Anyway, I thought the analysis was spot-one.

WildBantha88
Fairly? Jenaarai is bias AF

Nephthys
Yoda is a lot more powerful in TK and general Force use than Satele, but the difference is that Yoda is very averse to using the Force offensively, whilst Satele has no such qualms. That said, she has as good a chance as Dooku did of beating him with the Force. That is to say, she won't.

chilled monkey

Why? Because he dares to say that Yoda isn't perfect?

Nephthys
I'm not sure he's biased, but he is pretty dumb.

Trocity
Originally posted by chilled monkey
I thought the analysis was pretty bad.

Fixed.

Sinious

thumb up He isnt as terrible as the nova guy though.

carthage
That Antoine Bandele guy is good imo

Emperordmb
That Antoine Bandele guy is good imo
Wow... I actually agree with you on something thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.