Spider-Man Villains Vs Amazing Spider-Man Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Green Goblin (Spider Man 1)
Doc Ock
Sandman
Venom

Vs

Lizard
Harry Goblin
Electro
Rhino

Place - NY City

KingD19
You realize how much of a spite thread this is right?

Everybody on Team 2 sits back and Electro kills everybody on Team 1.

DTM
How does Electro kill Sandman? I also think if Spider-Man could outfight Electro, than Venom has a good chance as well.

KingD19
Have you seen what lightning does to sand? And if I recall Harry beat him with pumpkin bombs. He basically turns Flint to glass.

And saying Spidey outfought Electro is like saying that cop would have beat Lucy in the end. He had to go through a lot of stuff to survive that fight.

And he had to use his brain to actually win. It's not like he punched him out. He had to overload him with the power of an entire city. Sound and heat hurt the symbiote...well Electro is chucking lightning.

Placidity
Originally posted by KingD19
Everybody on Team 2 sits back and Electro kills everybody on Team 1.

Lets not act like they would've added anything anyway.

Electro is the only one that matters.

Goblin's disintegration bombs. Otherwise, probably Electro.

CadenceV2
Electro vs Sandman is not as cut and dry as fanboys like to think.

First off Electro at his best required access to the cities power grid he built! Completely scenario related. Without that he was forced to feed off power wherever he could. Fanboys of Electro tend to forget this.

Second, Sandman has a easier time finding sand than Electro would energy in most settings.

Thirdly Electro can be KOed physically, and was by Spider man when he was in solid form. Sandman cannot be KOed. At all. He simply reform his body every time it was destroyed in any way.

Last but not least, Electricity is not lightning. I have seen electricity hit sand, and it never turn to glass. You can take the strongest tazer and hit dirt with it. No glass. Now you might argue Electro can be more powerful than a tazer. If he was lightning powerful, then why did Spider Man tank Electro's best hits and be relatively fine afterword?

Electro fans... sheesh.

Sandman solos. Goblin with disintegrating pumpkin bombs solo.

The New green goblin looks like a bag of hobo s**t compared to Robo Goblin or surfer Goblin of the older films.

relentless1
hmm, id say Electro and Sandman are the heavy hitters on each team as far as powers go, the two goblins face off of course, lizard would match up to venom based on physicality and doc would equal up mechanically with rhino so that being established.....

Sandman vs Electro would be a draw as neithers powers would have an effect on the other.

Norman would win this as he was much stronger and had better weaponry, Harry from ASM 2 didn't really show me anything that leads me to believe that he'd win this fight.

As cool as Venom is in the comics Lizard would eat his movie version, Venom was pretty fast but Lizard had a much better showing of strength; speed < strength so ill give it to Lizard. Good fight though.

the last fight all depends on if Docs arms can rip through the Rhino armour, he does have the advantage of maneuverability and seeing the arms lift that incredibly heavy building basically give me a reason to think that he could at least compromise the Rhino suits structure so ill give this win to Dock Ock.

one stalemate, one win for Amazing, two wins for Original.

Original Spider Man movie series villains take the fight 2-1

CadenceV2
The Sandman vs Electro fight depends heavily on location. A area of power generators for a city? Electro. on a construction site filled with earth? Sandman.

On any suburban street corner with pretty lawns and small power lines? Sandman again lol.

In a mountain area? Sandman.

On a deserted Island? Sandman.

In a arctic Tundra? Sandman.

In a forest? Sandman.

In a desert? Pffft Sandman!

you can see where I am going with this smile

DTM
See, told ya Sandman would be the man to beat. smile

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by CadenceV2

Last but not least, Electricity is not lightning. I have seen electricity hit sand, and it never turn to glass. You can take the strongest tazer and hit dirt with it. No glass. Now you might argue Electro can be more powerful than a tazer. If he was lightning powerful, then why did Spider Man tank Electro's best hits and be relatively fine afterword?

Electro fans... sheesh.

Sandman solos. Goblin with disintegrating pumpkin bombs solo.

The New green goblin looks like a bag of hobo s**t compared to Robo Goblin or surfer Goblin of the older films.

Why do you get offended because someone likes electro? That same disdain you express could be directed at you for defending, Sandman. I never understand why people commenting on a movie versus forum call each other fanboys and insist that being a fan of something is insulting laughing out loud

As for the topic at hand i too have to side with team 2, simply because of Electro. I don't see how anyone will be able to stop, Electro given his vast erray of abilities. Electrcity is not lightning but lightning is electrcity. Without knowing how much heat, Electro can generate we can't say for certain that he'll be able to turn Sandman into glass with a single blast. HE will, however be able to hurt ,Sandman. I'm going to say that it's safe to assume Electros electric blasts are at least capable of producing a few hundred degrees of heat. Prolonged exposure to that will eventually destroy Sandmans consitution if he is unable to find a new source of sand.

I also think that Electros ability to travel through electrical lines is another huge advantage that no one on team 2 can overcome.

Shabazz916
electro wins by himself... no one on the other team can survive long enough to figure out how to beat electro

FrothByte
Unless Electro is given access to a whole power grid and is left alone for a sufficient amount of time for him to amp himself, he gets taken out by Sandman.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Why do you get offended because someone likes electro? That same disdain you express could be directed at you for defending, Sandman. I never understand why people commenting on a movie versus forum call each other fanboys and insist that being a fan of something is insulting laughing out loud

As for the topic at hand i too have to side with team 2, simply because of Electro. I don't see how anyone will be able to stop, Electro given his vast erray of abilities. Electrcity is not lightning but lightning is electrcity. Without knowing how much heat, Electro can generate we can't say for certain that he'll be able to turn Sandman into glass with a single blast. HE will, however be able to hurt ,Sandman. I'm going to say that it's safe to assume Electros electric blasts are at least capable of producing a few hundred degrees of heat. Prolonged exposure to that will eventually destroy Sandmans consitution if he is unable to find a new source of sand.

I also think that Electros ability to travel through electrical lines is another huge advantage that no one on team 2 can overcome.

While this is a accurate argument that I can agree with, it again is all related to battle area. Electro is very limited in the fact he needs to fight in a area with access to anything man made as far as electricity goes. Sandman can fight anywhere on earth minus the ocean.

So really it comes down how much access Electro has to man made electricity devices. Which is not all that common on 75% of the surface of earth. Sand however is everywhere.

steverules_2
Heh, Rhino's in this? He didn't show any screen feats that impressed me other than blowing up cops cars and shit, if they'd shown his fight with spidey that would've at least been something erm

Robtard
Doc Ock throws his thing-a-mah-jig device at team two and they're sucked in by the gravity well and assplode.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/Zev/Ock-smile.jpg

/thread

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Robtard
Doc Ock throws his thing-a-mah-jig device at team two and they're sucked in by the gravity well and assplode.

/thread
God he really was the best Spidey Movie Villain by far.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Robtard

/thread

I didn't see him equipped with that in the OP biscuits

Robtard
Originally posted by steverules_2
I didn't see him equipped with that in the OP biscuits

It doesn't say he doesn't have it just as it doesn't say Goblin has weapons/glider etc.

Doc Ock wins via thingy device /thread

steverules_2
Woulda thought it was implied they had their weapons

BUT if doc Ock gets his...sun bomb, then yeah he wins, looked like the sun and it had the same gravitational pull if I remember correctly

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by CadenceV2
While this is a accurate argument that I can agree with, it again is all related to battle area. Electro is very limited in the fact he needs to fight in a area with access to anything man made as far as electricity goes. Sandman can fight anywhere on earth minus the ocean.

So really it comes down how much access Electro has to man made electricity devices. Which is not all that common on 75% of the surface of earth. Sand however is everywhere.

They're fighting in a city man. Electro only has to use enough energy to generate the amount of heat necessary to turn Sand into glass, In the middle of a city, Sandman is going to be hard-pressed to find plentiful patches of sand to regenerate himself with. Electro, however, can summon all of the cities energy or use it's grid system to travel any where in the world he chooses.

It doesn't matter if Sandman can fight anywhere on Earth because Electro is only going to be fighting in areas where he can have access to vast amounts of energy.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by FrothByte
Unless Electro is given access to a whole power grid and is left alone for a sufficient amount of time for him to amp himself, he gets taken out by Sandman.

Isnt this fight taking place in New York city? Either way, it's not going to take an entire cities power grid to generate enough electrical heat to turn Sand into glass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.