Kingdom Come Superman Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KCS_zpsb77d9692.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/TJ_zps02a4cefe.jpg

Star428
Heh. You must really hate Thor to put him up against KC Superman. Normal Supes beats Thor after a tough fight. KC Superman destroys Thor.

Digi
Star's Superman bias aside, he's right about this particular fight. KC Supes rolls.

Reflassshh
KC superman wins rather effortlessly

Star428
Originally posted by Reflassshh
KC superman wins rather effortlessly

thumb up

Sin I AM
Yea kc and im a Thor bag

DARTH POWER
KC Superman's invulnerablity was at an all time peak. He'd soaked up so much solar energy that Kryptonite couldn't effect him anymore.

He was still vulnerable to magic but all that means is Thor might make him blink.

On another note he didn't have much of a role but I found KC Flash to be the most impressive. Casually running through the air and so fast he was constantly phasing between different planes of reality.

iceman24567
I dont see this ending well for Thor erm

DARTH POWER
It's a mismatch. A Much more powerful version of Thor would be required like Odinforce Thor to compete against this Supes.

carver9
That would be a good fight. Odin Force Thor vs KC Supes. Someone should make it.

Star428
I think Odinforce Thor would be too much for even KC Supes. Isn't Odinforce Thor Rune Thor?

DARTH POWER
Would probably similar powerwise but KC Superman's vulnerability to magic would likely be his downfall.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Star428
I think Odinforce Thor would be too much for even KC Supes. Isn't Odinforce Thor Rune Thor? Is Odin Rune King Odin?

janus77
Odin Force Thor was the same Thor that Rulk stomped, right?

riv6672
So, an amped Supes versus regular Thor spite thread?
Has it BEEN a month already?

Terryc250
Isn't Odinforce Thor Rune Thor?
Uh no

Odinforce Thor =/= King Thor =/= Rune King Thor.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
That would be a good fight. Odin Force Thor vs KC Supes. Someone should make it.

Why didn't Golgo make that fight instead?

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Why didn't Golgo make that fight instead?

Power levels. He isn't aware of power levels.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Power levels. He isn't aware of power levels.

You think so lol

He been here for how long and you think he hasn't grasp the concept of power levels here on KMC or comics what so ever..

Star428
Originally posted by Digi
Star's Superman bias aside, he's right about this particular fight. KC Supes rolls.

LOL. I'm not sure what my "Superman bias" has to do with anything. I always choose who I'd think win a fight. Which character I like more has nothing to do with it. Almost everybody on this forum is biased towards some character but because the one I'm biased to is Superman you feel the need to single me out as if I choose Superman to win every fight just because he's Superman. I expect your type of post from normal users but aren't you a mod or administrator or something else equally important on this forum? As such, aren't you one of the ones who are supposed to set the example of how the rest of us are supposed to behave?

Yeah, good job Mr. mod/administator or whatever you are of setting a good example by accusing me of picking a character to win a forum matchup just because I like them more. Let me guess. You're a Thor fanboy, right? You upset because I'm one of those who thinks Superman beats Thor in a fair fight? Is that why you singled me out, Mr. Mod? LOL. I'm sorry if I hurt your fanboy feelings with my honest opinion of who's superior in the Thor vs Superman thread if that's the case. You gonna ban me now?

krisblaze
mad rant

It probably has something to do with you posting before him, and having a superman picture as your avatar.

Digi's not even a mod here...

NemeBro
Calm down dude.

Star428
Originally posted by NemeBro
Calm down dude.

LOL. I am calm, "dude".

Star428
Originally posted by krisblaze
It probably has something to do with you posting before him, and having a superman picture as your avatar.

Digi's not even a mod here...

That's strange because I tried to place him on ignore after reading his post and it told me "you cannot place this person on ignore because he's an administrator/moderator".

krisblaze
That's strange because I tried to place him on ignore after reading his post and it told me "you cannot place this person on ignore because he's an administrator/moderator".
Right, he's a mod just not in the vs forum.

Anyways, everything about you and what you've done so far on the forum screams 'superman fanboy'.

His comment wasnt a snipe at you as much as it was a disclaimer 'its not just the superman fans who think this is lopsided'.

Star428
Originally posted by krisblaze
Right, he's a mod just not in the vs forum.

Anyways, everything about you and what you've done so far on the forum screams 'superman fanboy'.

His comment wasnt a snipe at you as much as it was a disclaimer 'its not just the superman fans who think this is lopsided'.

Enlighten me, please. Exactly what have I done on this forum that screams "Superman fanboy". Because I have a Superman avatar? Because I've stated he's my favorite character? Because most of the forum matchups that I've responded to with him in them I've voted for Superman because I honestly think he'd win those matchups? If that is definition of a fanboy then yeah, I'm guilty as charged. However, if you're ignorantly claiming that I pick Superman to win for no other reason than he's Superman then your mistaken. There are some characters that I vote for that would beat Superman, imo, even though I like Superman more than them. A few of them are Darkseid, Thanos, and Martian Manhunter (as long as he's not jobbing and there's no PIS. Same thing goes for DS). But, characters like Flash, Zoom, or Doom? Please. Give me a friggin' break. You think I'm a Superman fanboy because I'm not one of those who think those characters are some kind of unbeatable godlike characters?

krisblaze
Enlighten me, please. Exactly what have I done on this forum that screams "Superman fanboy". Because I have a Superman avatar? Because I've stated he's my favorite character? Because most of the forum matchups that I've responded to with him in them I've voted for Superman because I honestly think he'd win those matchups? If that is definition of a fanboy then yeah, I'm guilty as charged. However, if you're ignorantly claiming that I pick Superman to win for no other reason than he's Superman then your mistaken. There are some characters that I vote for that would beat Superman, imo, even though I like Superman more than them. A few of them are Darkseid, Thanos, and Martian Manhunter (as long as he's not jobbing and there's no PIS. Same thing goes for DS). But, characters like Flash, Zoom, or Doom? Please. Give me a friggin' break. You think I'm a Superman fanboy because I'm not one of those who think those characters are some kind of unbeatable godlike characters?
I'm saying that Digi's comment probably wasn't a snipe at you, but something along the lines of 'it's not just the superman fans who think that this is a lopsided fight'.

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with you as a debater, but he's invoking the fanboy concept because you have a superman related sig and avatar.

He's saying 'this guy doesn't just think superman wins because he's superman, but because this is an uneven fight'.

abhilegend
LOL. I'm not sure what my "Superman bias" has to do with anything. I always choose who I'd think win a fight. Which character I like more has nothing to do with it. Almost everybody on this forum is biased towards some character but because the one I'm biased to is Superman you feel the need to single me out as if I choose Superman to win every fight just because he's Superman. I expect your type of post from normal users but aren't you a mod or administrator or something else equally important on this forum? As such, aren't you one of the ones who are supposed to set the example of how the rest of us are supposed to behave?

Yeah, good job Mr. mod/administator or whatever you are of setting a good example by accusing me of picking a character to win a forum matchup just because I like them more. Let me guess. You're a Thor fanboy, right? You upset because I'm one of those who thinks Superman beats Thor in a fair fight? Is that why you singled me out, Mr. Mod? LOL. I'm sorry if I hurt your fanboy feelings with my honest opinion of who's superior in the Thor vs Superman thread if that's the case. You gonna ban me now?
Calm down.

Star428
Originally posted by abhilegend
Calm down.

LOL. Or what? I am calm. I made that post a while ago.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
Star's Superman bias aside, he's right about this particular fight. KC Supes rolls. thumb up

Always a good judge of character and in this instance it seems bang on.

maxivitopowe

This page
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=375421&pagenumber=37#post14849806

riv6672
Originally posted by Supermex
You think so lol

He been here for how long and you think he hasn't grasp the concept of power levels here on KMC or comics what so ever..
Like i said, that time of the month.

Look at the bulk of the posts here. Nothing but posters sniping at each ither. Spite threads will do that.

9jaboy
jobbing or not jonn cannot beat clark also digi is nice guy

Supermex
Originally posted by riv6672
Like i said, that time of the month.

Look at the bulk of the posts here. Nothing but posters sniping at each ither. Spite threads will do that.

I know, but I was talking to Carver about Golgos habit of uneven Marvel/DC threads and mostly cuz its not the first time Carver sticks up for him saying Golgo Dont know power levels in marvel and only reads DC.

I just call bs on that..

I think its kool that Golgo makes alot of threads, but just wish they were evensmile

maxivitopowe
thumb up

riv6672
Oh, agree. He knows better.
Its nice if carver to stick up for him, but, he shouldnt have to.

Diesldude
I'm anxiously waiting for Digi to open can of whoopass here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.