Classic Dr Strange vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
strange gets a week prep

Who wins

Sin I AM
Does DS sentry have a new solo series or something?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Does DS sentry have a new solo series or something?

Nope just been in Uncanny Avengers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nope just been in Uncanny Avengers.

Bait thread?

TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Classic Strange once called upon Order and Chaos to take out the Inbetweener...

With a week to prep, Classic Strange would have no problem making a deal with and/or invoking some Elder God or Abstract level being to take out Death Sentry...

Once again, Spite...

Supermutant
or remove Sentry from the timeline entirely

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Spite...

Classic Strange once called upon Order and Chaos to take out the Inbetweener...

With a week to prep, Classic Strange would have no problem making a deal with and/or invoking some Elder God or Abstract level being to take out Death Sentry...

Once again, Spite... So it has nothing to do with Strange's power is what you're saying?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
So it has nothing to do with Strange's power is what you're saying?

Pretty much...

Classic Strange frequently made use of extra dimensional entities to empower him or take out his enemies...

A fair bit of the time, he didnt have to defeat his foes in a conventional "directly overpower/overwhelm" fashion...

Branlor Swift
So why would any being help him defeat Sentry?

And if suddenly the floodgates are open to characters fighting Sentry then why doesn't Strange just get every single being on the planet to fight Sentry?

Prep is to help Strange accomplish more in battle. Not for Strange to suddenly get replaced.

TheLordofMurder
So why would any being help him defeat Sentry?

And if suddenly the floodgates are open to characters fighting Sentry then why doesn't Strange just get every single being on the planet to fight Sentry?

Prep is to help Strange accomplish more in battle. Not for Strange to suddenly get replaced.

Strange wouldnt be replaced; he'd be doing things that hes been known to do in combat...

I dont see the problem; its in character for Classic Strange to call upon extra dimensional help (And I'm not suggesting that he call all the heroes on Earth to aid him, just the beings that he frequently makes use of on panel like Aggamotto, Zom, the Vishanti, ect, ect)...

Why wouldnt Strange do that with a week to prep?

Doesnt it make sense for him to prepare and fight in character?

Branlor Swift
Which is why I asked you why they would help get rid of Sentry.

Strange becomes irrelevant if "abstract" are helping. Also literally every prep thread can be boiled down to "its in character for him to get help so in this Iron Man vs Luke Cage prep thread here is the entire Avengers World vs Cage".
That has nothing to do with prep skills. That's just other characters fighting.

And it makes sense for Strange to gather his artifacts it doesn't make sense for Strange to get random abstracts to help especially when Sentry is apparently in good with the Celestials.

janus77
Strange stomps.

Too many magical beings and trinkets to call upon. DS has no chance to combat even half the shit Strange used to call up (or even the kind of shit that he's now doing).

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bait thread?

Yes. Look at the last 3 threads he has made. Then he gave only Strange prep.

Jynocidus
Strange tentacle rapes

janus77
didn't say nothing shifty.

CadenceV2
While I believe Classic Strange overrated, he could indeed win this one due to certain spells and the fact DS Sentry mentions only his soul is vulnerable, something I believe Strange can attack.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY STOMPS...

Classic Dr. Strange had his with the mentally unstable SENTRY back in the day and he wanted no part of him.

janus77
Originally posted by CadenceV2
While I believe Classic Strange overrated, he could indeed win this one due to certain spells and the fact DS Sentry mentions only his soul is vulnerable, something I believe Strange can attack.
I don't buy what Death Sentry says, and frankly that would be a kind of no-limits fallacy situation as Death Sentry's not faced anyone that powerful yet, so we've not seem him properly tested to even "trans" levels.

Strange has taken on high order cosmics with prep.

Prep makes this a stomp in favour of Strange.

TheLordofMurder
Which is why I asked you why they would help get rid of Sentry.

Strange becomes irrelevant if "abstract" are helping. Also literally every prep thread can be boiled down to "its in character for him to get help so in this Iron Man vs Luke Cage prep thread here is the entire Avengers World vs Cage".
That has nothing to do with prep skills. That's just other characters fighting.

And it makes sense for Strange to gather his artifacts it doesn't make sense for Strange to get random abstracts to help especially when Sentry is apparently in good with the Celestials.

As per Starlin, Abstracts>>>Celestials...

Strange still wins...

Also, the fact of the matter is that this thread allows Strange prep; there is zero reason why he wouldnt seek extra dimensional help with a week to prepare...its fully consistent with who he is.

Why would the extra dimensional being help? Strange has made deals with those types before; there is no reason why he couldnt do so again...

If Strange having prep is an issue for you, take it up with Nihilist; he created this thread...

TheLordofMurder
Ah, here we go; Classic Strange rage stomps Death Sentry:

Branlor Swift
Well seeing as logic doesn't work.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html

No outside help
Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman.

Though the rules and you naturally don't get along. And IT never stated otherwise.

And Order and Chaos only helped because they were pissed at IB. LT outright banned that from happening in a later case. This is a prep thread. Not anyone and everyone vs Sentry thread. If that's the case with prep threads then an hour at most for most people is all that's needed for them to convince everyone to help. And thus completely pointless.

krisblaze
^Agree with Bran on this one.

The Order and Chaos incident in example is so incredibly specific to Inbetween.

Anygays, I still think Strange wins via soul shenanigans, superior TP and other stuff.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9
Yes. Look at the last 3 threads he has made. Then he gave only Strange prep. for someone who supposedly has me on ignore, you do a lot of complaining in every thread I make.

If you have a problem confront me directly coward.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by janus77
I don't buy what Death Sentry says, and frankly that would be a kind of no-limits fallacy situation as Death Sentry's not faced anyone that powerful yet, so we've not seem him properly tested to even "trans" levels.

Strange has taken on high order cosmics with prep.

Prep makes this a stomp in favour of Strange.

While I can agree with the no limits fallacy of the statement, I do think he is Trans Tier. Void very much was IMO Trans and I think DS Sentry is in no way inferior to Sentry/Void.

One_Angry_Scot
While I can agree with the no limits fallacy of the statement, I do think he is Trans Tier. Void very much was IMO Trans and I think DS Sentry is in no way inferior to Sentry/Void.

He certainly is Trans Tier.

I don't see any High Herald (equalling/exceeding depending on your view of the comic) the power of every hero on Earth.

krisblaze
He certainly is Trans Tier.

I don't see any High Herald (equalling/exceeding depending on your view of the comic) the power of every hero on Earth.

Rogue?

CadenceV2
Indeed, there is several instances of his trans tier abilities. He took on and nearly decimated the combine might of characters from X-Men, New Avengers, Dr Strange, Fanatastic Four, and more during the time Emma was trying to restore his memories. He beat Molecule Man, Terrax, and Hulk rather easy with his powers. He also again decimated New Avengers, Dark Avengers, Asgard, Odin Force Thor, Norn Stone Loki, and Dr Doom in Siege.

He is simply Trans tier by accomplishments of his full power.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by krisblaze
Rogue?

That's why I said equalling or exceeding depending on your view. Implying Rogue was there on the other side.

krisblaze
Indeed, there is several instances of his trans tier abilities. He took on and nearly decimated the combine might of characters from X-Men, New Avengers, Dr Strange, Fanatastic Four, and more during the time Emma was trying to restore his memories. He beat Molecule Man, Terrax, and Hulk rather easy with his powers. He also again decimated New Avengers, Dark Avengers, Asgard, Odin Force Thor, Norn Stone Loki, and Dr Doom in Siege.

He is simply Trans tier by accomplishments of his full power.
Which of these are incidents of 'trans tier abilities' ?

The battle versus 'X-Men, New Avengers, Dr Strange, Fanatastic Four, and more'

Was essentially him versus a bunch of weaker people and Strange holding up a shield so that Emma could help him.

Terrax is shit.

Savage Hulk is shit.

Bendis Asgard is just a collection of castles.

It wasn't Odin Force Thor as he used the last of the Odinforce to fix Mjolnir (JMS on cocaine) and Thor killed him.

Loki purposely wanted to die (read his siege tie-in where he makes sure his soul goes to mephisto's realm and not asgard and plans to die).

Dr.Doom is shit.

Dark Avengers were shit and when did he fight them.

New Avengers are shit.

The only one incident here that speaks to 'trans tier abilities' is his fight with a Molecule man whose capabilities we don't know.

Epicurus
@LoM: I don't think it's advisable to argue with Bran when it comes to Strange(classic or current). That guy is like the Strange-fanboys' e-kryptonite.

Epicurus
It wasn't Odin Force Thor as he used the last of the Odinforce to fix Mjolnir (JMS on cocaine) and Thor killed him.
Remender retconned that. The Sentry was constantly rezzing from single atoms during his time in the Sun.

krisblaze
Originally posted by Epicurus
Remender retconned that. The Sentry was constantly rezzing from single atoms during his time in the Sun.

Would you call it a retcon?

I kind of always assumed that he would come back/could heal if he wanted.

But he was down so long I just chalked it up as a kill.

Epicurus
Would you call it a retcon?

I kind of always assumed that he would come back/could heal if he wanted.

But he was down so long I just chalked it up as a kill.
Yep. Him constantly reforming after getting vaped again and again in the Sun doesn't really count as a "kill" in the classic sort of way. Especially when one considers that the Apoc Twins found him in that self-regenerating state before retrofitting his Void-less self with the Death Seed.

krisblaze
Yep. Him constantly reforming after getting vaped again and again in the Sun doesn't really count as a "kill" in the classic sort of way. Especially when one considers that the Apoc Twins found him in that self-regenerating state before retrofitting his Void-less self with the Death Seed.

He was out before Thor tossed him into the sun though?

Was he conscious as Thor gently robed him in his cape and genderly carried his lean and muscular frame to the sun?

Seems a bit gay.

Epicurus
He was out before Thor tossed him into the sun though?

Was he conscious as Thor gently robed him in his cape and genderly carried his lean and muscular frame to the sun?

Seems a bit gay.
Yes, but it doesn't matter because apparently according to Remender he regenned from a single atom soon afterwards. And the cycle continued repeatedly for a long time before the Apoc Twins brought him back into the game.

Epicurus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
As per Starlin, Abstracts>>>Celestials...
Starlin can suck a monkey's cock.thumb up

krisblaze
Yes, but it doesn't matter because apparently according to Remender he regenned from a single atom soon afterwards. And the cycle continued repeatedly for a long time before the Apoc Twins brought him back into the game.

Yes, but I felt that it didn't really state whether he was killed and came back or simply never died in the first place.

If he never died then he shouldn't have been able to leave the Void in the white hot room.

CadenceV2
Which of these are incidents of 'trans tier abilities' ?

The battle versus 'X-Men, New Avengers, Dr Strange, Fanatastic Four, and more'

Was essentially him versus a bunch of weaker people and Strange holding up a shield so that Emma could help him.

Terrax is shit.

Savage Hulk is shit.

Bendis Asgard is just a collection of castles.

Loki purposely wanted to die (read his siege tie-in where he makes sure his soul goes to mephisto's realm and not asgard and plans to die).

Dr.Doom is shit.

Dark Avengers were shit and when did he fight them.

New Avengers are shit.

The only one incident here that speaks to 'trans tier abilities' is his fight with a Molecule man whose capabilities we don't know.

Taking on entire teams that can and have fought low heralds to high heralds is not a brush off feat. Sentry using his Void powers decimated the team(s).

Terrax is still the same high herald who gave classic Surfer hell, and busts planets on panel with a single blow of his Cosmic Axe. nothing sh!t about him IMO. he jobs alot I suppose, but he is the same Herald who gave Surfer Hell and match Morg when he was top herald back in the day.

Savage Hulk is pretty decent actually with his high showings.

Asgardians are asgardians. Tons of low meta beings.

Ah yes, this is correct. He fought his grandfather or something, and broke the hammer. So normal Thor then. Also Thor did not kill him, Sentry asked Thor to. Basically Sentry tried to do the right thing and let Thor beat him. Surrender due to plot is not the same as beating him.

I did not read that tie in. I do remember in the comics where Loki and Hellstrom were fighting Nightmare, Kid Loki made comments how he really did try to save Asgard and died giving his all. That he was trying to start anew. Would that mean he let Sentry beat him? I think there is more to it than Loki wanted to lose and did not try at all.

Dr. Doom is... shit? Wait what? Same Doom with Dr. Strange level magic and can own the entire Mighty Avenger team with said Magic? No... no....no shit at all.....

Dark Avengers suffer the first casualties with Ares ripped in two. I am pretty sure when he one shotted everyone with a opening attack the DA members were hit by it too.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/1336039-siege_4__2_.jpg

New Avengers are shit now? Well the team at that time maybe. Still had everyone like Iron man, Cap America, ect. All those characters who fought in the Infinity Wars smile Either way the fact the New Avengers, Loki, Thor, Asgardians, Dark Avengers, and all of it in Dr. Dooms back yard is pretty hardcore IMO.

So I rate him trans. You may disagree it seems, thats fine.

krisblaze
Taking on entire teams that can and have fought low heralds to high heralds is not a brush off feat. Sentry using his Void powers decimated the team(s).
Sure it's a brush off feat.
We never saw them fighting.
We only saw Dr.Strange shield Emma, successfully at that.

Terrax is still the same high herald who gave classic Surfer hell, and busts planets on panel with a single blow of his Cosmic Axe. nothing sh!t about him IMO. he jobs alot I suppose, but he is the same Herald who gave Surfer Hell and match Morg when he was top herald back in the day.
Terrax is not a high herald.
There are inconsistencies on the tier list, this is not one of them.
He's been beaten by so many things, and his only claims to fame are stalemating the actual high heralds. He is low herald by the definition that he is one of the weaker heralds.

He also destroyed a very minor planet where they only had a few tents and a minor village/settlement. And you can still be a low herald and take apart a small planet. Especially when that's literally your only high feat in 20 years (after being shit on by gamora, lesser ravenous' soldiers, etc)

Savage Hulk is pretty decent actually with his high showings.
Sure. Still shit when you're running for Trans.

Asgardians are asgardians. Tons of low meta beings.
He didn't fight the Asgardians. He just flew through Bendis Asgard.

Dr. Doom is... shit? Wait what? Same Doom with Dr. Strange level magic and can own the entire Mighty Avenger team with said Magic? No... no....no shit at all.
Not shit? You're claiming the Sentry is a trans-level being.

Dr.Doom doesn't have non-shit Strange magic. And this magic still did nothing to stop Thor from taking him apart. So no, bullrushing a Doom that was fighting shit avengers is not a feat that would push him from high herald into trans.

Dark Avengers suffer the first casualties with Ares ripped in two. I am pretty sure when he one shotted everyone with a opening attack the DA members were hit by it too.
He didn't one-shot anyone with any opening attack. He just killed Ares.

Daken, in example, were taken out by Thor.
Iron Patriot was taken out by Maria Hill first and then Cap later on.
Bullseye was not taken out.
Captain Marvel wasn't even there...

New Avengers are shit now? Well the team at that time maybe. Still had everyone like Iron man, Cap America, ect. All those characters who fought in the Infinity Wars smile Either way the fact the New Avengers, Loki, Thor, Asgardians, Dark Avengers, and all of it in Dr. Dooms back yard is pretty hardcore IMO.
Okay, what does Cap and Iron Man and the other in this shit lineup have to do with Sentry being Trans and not high herald? The Hulk could clean those scrubs up.

Sure, you can think it's hardcore.

You have no grounds for this putting him in Trans.

krisblaze
@Cadence, it's starting to look like I'm very upset and wildly lowballing here stick out tongue

I'm saying that these things are bad when you're trying to push someone from high herald to trans. The avengers, doom and Hulk are by no means shit. They're just not feats that would catapult someone from high herald to trans. Especially when wins against say the Hulk and Terrax are what landed him in high herald to begin with smile

CadenceV2
@Cadence, it's starting to look like I'm very upset and wildly lowballing here stick out tongue

I'm saying that these things are bad when you're trying to push someone from high herald to trans. The avengers, doom and Hulk are by no means shit. They're just not feats that would catapult someone from high herald to trans. Especially when wins against say the Hulk and Terrax are what landed him in high herald to begin with smile

It's cool, I can understand that point of view smile

Epicurus
Yes, but I felt that it didn't really state whether he was killed and came back or simply never died in the first place.

If he never died then he shouldn't have been able to leave the Void in the white hot room.
Apparently getting vaped down to the individual atoms does count as a "kill" for the Sentry.

Meh, that White Hot Room talk reeked more like one of his insane ramblings rather than a legit claim. Like the time when he boasted that he was Galactus. I am guessing this is probably the result of Sentry possibly having an extended consciousness/cosmic awareness which is the result of such a powerset, but his insane drug-addled brain is incapable of comprehending the Cosmological structure of the Marvelverse which is why he goes about making such muddled up claims.

One_Angry_Scot
Apparently getting vaped down to the individual atoms does count as a "kill" for the Sentry.

Meh, that White Hot Room talk reeked more like one of his insane ramblings rather than a legit claim. Like the time when he boasted that he was Galactus. I am guessing this is probably the result of Sentry possibly having an extended consciousness/cosmic awareness which is the result of such a powerset, but his insane drug-addled brain is incapable of comprehending the Cosmological structure of the Marvelverse which is why he goes about making such muddled up claims.

It was the Void who said he was Galactus not Sentry,

Plus how do you presume Sentry thinking Exitars life energy is in the White Hot Room? It's not because of his drug addled brain as you put it.

Most likely what you said before that about cosmic awareness.

Epicurus
It was the Void who said he was Galactus not Sentry,

Plus how do you presume Sentry thinking Exitars life energy is in the White Hot Room? It's not because of his drug addled brain as you put it.

Most likely what you said before that about cosmic awareness.
For the same reason he was making the multitudes of other insane ramblings.

Nah, it most likely is. Doesn't matter if his already drug-based brain impairment was made worse by being in isolation within the Sun for a long time, or if it was just the original level of insanity. It definitely seemed and sounded like crazy talk.

My main point is that his broken mind is incapable of properly processing/comprehending the input provided from the grandiose information of something like cosmic awareness.

One_Angry_Scot
For the same reason he was making the multitudes of other insane ramblings.

Nah, it most likely is. Doesn't matter if his already drug-based brain impairment was made worse by being in isolation within the Sun for a long time, or if it was just the original level of insanity. It definitely seemed and sounded like crazy talk.

My main point is that his broken mind is incapable of properly processing/comprehending the input provided from the grandiose information of something like cosmic awareness.

I would disagree with you, but only for this reason. Since now he hasn't got Agoraphobia he has been elevated to a new level.

He may be able to sense auras from beyond. As much as Robert has been a crazy b**stard in the past I don't think this time it is due to that. I don't think Remender would write Sentry to know what beings reside in such an obscure place of the White Hot Room then attribute it to him being crazy.

He had the ability to sense auras before and now perhaps it has been increased due to him not having Agoraphobia.

Plus when you talk about his insane ramblings as you put ti do you mean him soaking of purging mutants and the like?

Epicurus
I would disagree with you, but only for this reason. Since now he hasn't got Agoraphobia he has been elevated to a new level.

He may be able to sense auras from beyond. As much as Robert has been a crazy b**stard in the past I don't think this time it is due to that. I don't think Remender would write Sentry to know what beings reside in such an obscure place of the White Hot Room then attribute it to him being crazy.

He had the ability to sense auras before and now perhaps it has been increased due to him not having Agoraphobia.

Plus when you talk about his insane ramblings as you put ti do you mean him soaking of purging mutants and the like?
IIRC, Agoraphobia wasn't the only disorder he showcased. For one, the very existence of the Void points out to a possible MPD/DID diagnosis. And then there are instances of him showing bipolar behavior.

Except the Celestials have never been mentioned to have any connection to the WHR. That's always been predominantly the Phoenix Force's domain. Either Remender sucks at writing his plot, or he has shit knowledge of Marvel canon, or that was just another way to portray the Sentry's tendency to make incoherent statements which made no sense. Or all 3 of the above.

Him purging the mutants, declaring himself the true protector of humanity, the life-in-death shit and all the yadda-yadda. Even with the Death Seed in his body it reeks of cray-cray nonsense.

One_Angry_Scot
IIRC, Agoraphobia wasn't the only disorder he showcased. For one, the very existence of the Void points out to a possible MPD/DID diagnosis. And then there are instances of him showing bipolar behavior.

Except the Celestials have never been mentioned to have any connection to the WHR. That's always been predominantly the Phoenix Force's domain. Either Remender sucks at writing his plot, or he has shit knowledge of Marvel canon, or that was just another way to portray the Sentry's tendency to make incoherent statements which made no sense. Or all 3 of the above.

Him purging the mutants, declaring himself the true protector of humanity, the life-in-death shit and all the yadda-yadda. Even with the Death Seed in his body it reeks of cray-cray nonsense.

I believe the other disorders he had was Schizophrenia.

There is the context to the things you were speaking of at the bottom.

Him purging mutants and declaring himself the protector of the humanity is the Death Seed. As he is a human the Death Seed has the opposite effect on him. So he drives to preserve humanity and instead eradicate mutants.

The Life in Death statement was talking about a piece in the poem known as the Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

The Ancient Mariner while sailing bumps into 2 figures. One of them is Death and another one is Life-In-Death. That's where he gets that from. Either that or he is stating that he is half alive and half dead since the twins used both Life and Death seeds on them.

Its all from that. When he says.

"It was strange even in a dream to see them dead men rise"

"Her lips were read her looks were free the Nightmare Life-In-Death was she."

These are all from that poem.

Sentry's role in this comic is based off of the Ancient Mariner.

That's why he speaks of paying repentance, the Ancient Mariner shot an Albatross, Sentry killed Loki. Now they both wander the world for eternity telling people of their sins as repentance.

Laminator_X
Classic Strange, in his top form, is going to beat just about anybody.

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

BIGWHITESEXY
STRANGE IS A CONDUIT OF POWERS BY A HOST OF TRANS BEINGS. THEY WONT ALWAYS FIGHT FOR HIM, HE SIMPLY USES THEM AS A POWER SOURCE.

STRANGE CAN LITERALLY ERASE SENTRY FROM EXISTENCE. GO BACK IN TIME AND KILL HIS MOTHER. ETC.

STRANGE CAN ALSO LITERALLY STEAL YOUR SOUL AND SEND YOU TO HELL.

Epicurus
The Void left him, not the other way round. And they were in the Sun at that point.

krisblaze
The Void left him, not the other way round. And they were in the Sun at that point.

The white hot room is a geographical location now?

Quire was ascending to the white hot room as Xorn killed him iirc.

Laminator_X
We go around a lot with the Sentry's off-panel "stalemated Galactus" reference. Strange did it, on-panel, more than once, and that's not even the toughest fight he's been in.

Look through the respect thread, it's all in there.

bbrem123

So you really think Void is HH?

He has been a team wrecker since his first appearance. It took nearly all of marvel earth to stop him. Heroes and villain and they had absolutely no chance. That was with classic strange and Reed in the mix. They even knew he was coming.

The only person that has ever stopped Void was himself. Just like every other time void went on a rampage.

krisblaze
Originally posted by bbrem123
So you really think Void is HH?

He has been a team wrecker since his first appearance. It took nearly all of marvel earth to stop him. Heroes and villain and they had absolutely no chance. That was with classic strange and Reed in the mix. They even knew he was coming.

The only person that has ever stopped Void was himself. Just like every other time void went on a rampage.
Unless Void is a universal constant, then there's no reason why Reed can't stop him.

Just like Reed, with weeks of prepping, couldn't stop WWH. Yet it took him 15 minutes to get a cache of weapons that could kill a dozen celestials.

They job.

It was Sentry's story.

'Marvel Earth' is a very loose term for the 5-10 heroes that appear in that comic. It's PIS.

Marvel Earth has a dozen hell-lords, ancient gods and many others, who wouldn't step in if the planet was actually about to be destroyed. For the purpose of a stor, however, it is generally only the main character/flagship character who can stop the coming threat.

This, however, doesn't mean that the Void is somehow more powerful than the entirety of Marvel earth.

bbrem123
Unless Void is a universal constant, then there's no reason why Reed can't stop him.

Just like Reed, with weeks of prepping, couldn't stop WWH. Yet it took him 15 minutes to get a cache of weapons that could kill a dozen celestials.

They job.

It was Sentry's story.

'Marvel Earth' is a very loose term for the 5-10 heroes that appear in that comic. It's PIS.

Marvel Earth has a dozen hell-lords, ancient gods and many others, who wouldn't step in if the planet was actually about to be destroyed. For the purpose of a stor, however, it is generally only the main character/flagship character who can stop the coming threat.

This, however, doesn't mean that the Void is somehow more powerful than the entirety of Marvel earth. so you have no real argument? concession excepted. Now we can move on from that annoying topic.

krisblaze
so you have no real argument? concession excepted. Now we can move on from that annoying topic.
No real argument?

My argument is that Jenkins didn't account for the forces of Marvel earth, only a small avengers lineup, spidey and some x-men.

And that within the span of an hour Reed could fetch enough weaponry to destroy a universe.

bbrem123
No real argument?

My argument is that Jenkins didn't account for the forces of Marvel earth, only a small avengers lineup, spidey and some x-men.

And that within the span of an hour Reed could fetch enough weaponry to destroy a universe. You have chalked everything involving Sentry up to PIS, CIS, or Jobbing. Pretty said if you ask me.

krisblaze
You have chalked everything involving Sentry up to PIS, CIS, or Jobbing. Pretty said if you ask me.

Where?

You tried to equate the Void to something every hero on Marvel earth couldn't stop him, and I'm telling you that just Reed alone has planet-galaxy ending shit in his laboratory. Ignoring him, there are still so many forces for good on Marvel earth that racks up to way over Skyfather++

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.