The Share your "Research" thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NemeBro
Made at Bardock42's request.

Discuss.

Impediment
Really?

NemeBro
I have poor self-control.

Bardock42
Originally posted by NemeBro
Made at Bardock42's request.

I think you misunderstood what I was going for with that.

mitchypoopoo
...ladies?!

Lestov16
A renaming of this thread to "sexual fantasies" will rectify a lot of the uncomfortableness.

NemeBro
It is beyond my power now.

Lestov16
laughing out loud

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lestov16
A renaming of this thread to "sexual fantasies" will rectify a lot of the uncomfortableness.

Not if it is then going to be filled with rape fantasies. Which seems likely, given some of the recent information about our community that has come to light...

Lestov16
So my fantasy about Robin and Lily from HIMYM having an evening of passionate lesbo sex does not qualify for this thread?

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud

context:

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think this thread has devolved a bit. It's been a lot more about insulting each other and particular arguing with Sorgo, as if he is like AC. I mean what he did was pretty messed up, but he didn't solicit nudes from anyone or harassed them, he just messed with AC (and obviously by doing that indulged him, which I personally find pretty gross).

This thread should really be about the things AC did which are so way, way worse. I mean it's the Off Topic Forum, so go ahead or whatever, but maybe we could find another thread to argue about and share rape fantasies, and have this one for AC, who is terrible.

NemeBro
What about my fantasy of Lestov being taken unawares and from behind from quanchi112?

Lestov16
You wish you taste this milkshake

Bardock42
Just to make this clear, I was pointing out how weird the other thread had gotten, since everyone had started voicing their rape fantasies. It was meant as an absurd thing to say, alas, I had not counted on NemeBro...

Acceptable new title, I approve.

Impediment
Fixed.

Sancty
haermm that's much better

Lestov16
You still gotta fix the OP

Impediment
Fixed again.

Bashar Teg
i'm sending lestov pics of my butthole and he's been masturbating compulsively for the past several hours.

i guess you can say i'm outsmarting the shit out of him and benefiting science in one swoop.

Bardock42
Now the OP makes me seem like an intellectual that's very involved in spreading science. I like it.

NemeBro
I demand you change my OP to discredit Bardock42.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i'm sending lestov pics of my butthole and he's been masturbating compulsively for the past several hours.

i guess you can say i'm outsmarting the shit out of him and benefiting science in one swoop.

With all the torn anal flesh I was assuming you were asking me whether the Desitin was working properly

Bashar Teg
you got duped, yo. I just tricked you into jacking off over pics of my ass. lol u mad f@g?

*edit* that was all just a joke. this is for science

Lestov16
But I wasn't jacking off, I was on google trying to find you the best rectal medicine

Bashar Teg
no. **** that. don't be ashamed of it. stand up and announce it. what would anyone be offended by? love? big ****ing deal. nah man you make love how you want to make love. if that involves a steady stream of pics of my anus then i have no right to judge you over it.

*waits for bus to cheer*

Lestov16
Dude, your ass looks like it just got invaded by ISIS. I have seen Amish fields less plowed than your anal cavity.

CadenceV2
Wow, I am so confused now. Every other thread I read has pedophiles, tape fantasies, anal reaming, jerking off for hours, or nude picks.

It's like Xhamster with a comic forum smile Free lube all around!

Anyone wants a volunteer for experimentation? I am available and curious.

Bashar Teg
Dude, your ass looks like it just got invaded by ISIS. I have seen Amish fields less plowed than your anal cavity.

stay in the closet then. coward.

The Renegade
You calling anyone else cowardly makes me laugh.

Bashar Teg
welcome to your new thread, doctor. any new data to share?

The Renegade
welcome to your new thread, doctor. any new data to share?

I accept that a portion of my punishment for what I've done is mockery. I don't have a problem with it.

I just don't like you because you're an abusive individual.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by The Renegade
I accept that a portion of my punishment for what I've done is mockery. I don't have a problem with it.

I just don't like you because you're an abusive individual.

you keep making that accusation over and over again.

put boots on it, or just shut up...relax..and take it.

Lestov16
stay in the closet then. coward.

Are you being serious, cause if so, my exit of the thread will be immediate.

KMC. Mos Eisley ain't got shit on us.

dadudemon
I researched reddit for school for 2 months. It was simply to see what the "internet community" finds popular. It was supposed to be a semester-long assignment. By the end of the 2 months, I had narrowed down how to earn the completely and utterly useless karma upvotes that redditors rave about. Once you figure out the system, you can literally make 5k-10k karma in a weekend. Very simple stuff. By the end of the research period, the last two weeks, I was earning 5k-10k karma each weekend. I earned 24k comment karma on reddit and almost all of it was those last two weekends. I got a 94 on the assignment: I didn't format the document perfectly the way the professor wanted...stupid...

Based on that, anyone with half a brain and about 5-10 hours a week to genuinely study the voting habits of redditors could do what I did.

I did notice that some of the novelty accounts get upvotes for simply being "reddit-famous." Unidan is one of those. He got banned n'stuff. Now he's back as "XUnidan" or something. He is a biologist that knows stuff about tons of different animals.

Regardless, that is the extent of my internet "research."

Ya'll motherf*ckers need Jesus.

Lestov16
You sir, have won the thread.

The Renegade
you keep making that accusation over and over again.

put boots on it, or just shut up...relax..and take it.

I pose the same to you, when you have a go at me.

Oneness
This'll be a while but bookmarking it when I have my research, which will be akin to the type of research done by John Brenkus; but over cognitive psychology and biology as well as physiology and kinesiology, in order.

Impediment
6mg-2Y3e0-I

Syren
With all the torn anal flesh I was assuming you were asking me whether the Desitin was working properly

I've just had a baby. A big baby. "Torn anal flesh" just reminds me of what I went through to bring him into the world. You've ruined this thread for me cry2

The Renegade
Originally posted by Syren
I've just had a baby. A big baby. "Torn anal flesh" just reminds me of what I went through to bring him into the world. You've ruined this thread for me cry2

Congrats! Boy or a girl?

Lestov16

But it's not even the same orifice

And congratulations

Epicurus
Apparently vaginas are supposed to be that much more durable than assholes. So doesn't qualify.

Bashar Teg

I hope recent events have not turned you off to the idea of sharing nudes.

Robtard

Pics or it didn't happen

NemeBro
Speaking of pedophilia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t21773.html

Check out this creepy ass thread.

Lestov16
That is some serious pedo shit right there. Chris Hansen would have a field day

Bashar Teg
Speaking of pedophilia:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t21773.html

Check out this creepy ass thread.

i couldn't help but notice that you were not mentioned once in the rap forum, while 'research' actually derailed the thread. there's some profound shit right there to discuss.

NemeBro
Go on.

Bashar Teg
ok, it reaffirms that it's never a good idea to attach a dodgy and evasive excuse to a confession.

NemeBro
Go on.

Bashar Teg
no. your turn. sicko.

NemeBro
What are you accusing me of, exactly?

Bashar Teg
i'm accusing you of deciding to tell me "go on" after every post regardless of what I post. I'm also accusing you of missing the point.

NemeBro
If you could word your posts better the point may not be so easily lost.

Bashar Teg
maybe if you read the words out loud, it will help?

you confessed to the same thing he did, in fact you finished the fantasy whereas he claims he didn't. therefore your confession was worse, and yet you are not mentioned. this was because of the "research" excuse making his confession look dodgy.

want to make me explain it all again or is it time for you to pass out drunk?

NemeBro
All right, so we've gotten to what you are actually accusing me of (I don't care about the rap forum). Of being "worse" than Sorgo.

Why is that my son? Try to be less vague in your next post. Your last one was okay but too wordy. It could easily be shortened while keeping the point clear.

Go on.

Bashar Teg
maybe you should go to sleep, reread all this tomorrow, immediately feel like an ass, and we'll proceed from there.

NemeBro
Yeah that's about what I thought.

Run away little PVS. Go pick on Supra. He's more your level.

Bashar Teg
go on...

NemeBro
You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret.

Bashar Teg
You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret.

continue

NemeBro
I will brook no threat to this kingdom. From you, or anyone!

Bashar Teg
I will brook no threat to this kingdom. From you, or anyone!

...now bring it home...

NemeBro
The purpose of life is to end, Mr. Anderson.

Bashar Teg
And the bus cheered.

Tzeentch
You have either an enviable memory or a pitiable life to know nothing of regret. stop

The Renegade
maybe if you read the words out loud, it will help?

you confessed to the same thing he did, in fact you finished the fantasy whereas he claims he didn't. therefore your confession was worse, and yet you are not mentioned. this was because of the "research" excuse making his confession look dodgy.

want to make me explain it all again or is it time for you to pass out drunk?

I have witnesses, people who were there. You have, "No, it wasn't that." Either follow through with something genuine or get off of my dick, homie.

Slay
You say you have ''people who were there''. Of course none of these people have actually come forth to validate your claims.

Syren
Congrats! Boy or a girl?

A little boy, Riley Jay.

And to all you non believers, a 3rd degree tear annihilates the flesh of the perineum, anus, internal vaginal wall, anal sphincter and other surrounding muscles.

I don't think you want pics. It ain't pretty sad

Bardock42
You took pictures of that?

Syren
Originally posted by Bardock42
You took pictures of that?

Not yet... shifty

Bardock42
shifty .... wait what...

The Renegade
Originally posted by Slay
You say you have ''people who were there''. Of course none of these people have actually come forth to validate your claims.

They're always willing, as I've said. If it means that much to you, I can genuinely get these individuals to do that. I have nothing to hide, at this point, about what I did.

The Renegade
A little boy, Riley Jay.

And to all you non believers, a 3rd degree tear annihilates the flesh of the perineum, anus, internal vaginal wall, anal sphincter and other surrounding muscles.

I don't think you want pics. It ain't pretty sad

That's great!

also, ew

Syren
Ha, it was quite traumatic but completely worth it. He's beautiful happy

Dramatic Gecko
A little boy, Riley Jay.

Children... bringing a new meaning to 'ripping you a new *******'

Syren
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Children... bringing a new meaning to 'ripping you a new *******'

Literally. He was 8lb13 though and his fists were up on his face so he was never coming out easily. Put me off more kids for life! scared

Dramatic Gecko
Literally. He was 8lb13 though and his fists were up on his face so he was never coming out easily. Put me off more kids for life! scared

Wow. Your child and I weighed the same (I was the fourth though so the exit was already well stretched)....

But you should have more. Multiple kids are great, I have so many nieces and nephews and watching them play together is the most adorable thing in the world! Just how excited the older ones get over the younger ones! I think everyone should have heaps of kids.

Bashar Teg
I have witnesses, people who were there.

you keep talking about your 3 friends who may or may not have been there, as if helping someone jack off over the thought of raping their niece is ok as long as it's supervised. you might want to warn them that you're dragging them into this, assuming they exist.

You have, "No, it wasn't that." Either follow through with something genuine or get off of my dick, homie.

your story makes no sense and your attempts at justification are the reason why you are the one becoming famous among british rap battlers.

"im not justifying my actions...though my research may have helped the situation...did i say that? oh i was just kidding yukyukyuk"

Dramatic Gecko
you keep talking about your 3 friends who may or may not have been there, as if helping someone jack off over the thought of raping their niece is ok as long as it's supervised. you might want to warn them that you're dragging them into this, assuming they exist.

your story makes no sense and your attempts at justification are the reason why you are the one becoming famous among british rap battlers.

"im not justifying my actions...though my research may have helped the situation...did i say that? oh i was just kidding yukyukyuk"

HOLD ON! What the shit's happening in this thread?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
HOLD ON! What the shit's happening in this thread?

well basically nemebro got really drunk last night and mistakenly white-knighted sorgo because he was too emotionally invested in pointing out an imaginary accusation he was sure that i made (concerning his own confession).

the backstory is that they each helped AC play with himself while he fantasized about sexually assaulting a family member.

but sorgo feels that his actions were not as bad because:

1- he only did it for 'research'.
2- he claims that other people were in his room witnessing.
3- he also claims that he never stuck around for AC's orgasm because he ended up finally having an ethical crisis.

on a side note, he claimed at least twice that it's possible that his research at least distracted and 'duped' AC for a short time. if questioned on this he'll tell you he was just joking.
http://i.imgur.com/Xkndcv8.jpg

Dramatic Gecko
Oh is that all? I thought something really ****ed up was going on.

NemeBro
well basically nemebro got really drunk last night and mistakenly white-knighted sorgo because he was too emotionally invested in pointing out an imaginary accusation he was sure that i made (concerning his own confession).

the backstory is that they each helped AC play with himself while he fantasized about sexually assaulting a family member. I didn't help him at all. I was too busy playing with myself.

Sancty
I didn't help him at all. I was too busy playing with myself. Was there any mention of the age of the niece at the time?

Also Sorgo, do you mind if I post the research you sent me in this thread?

NemeBro
IIRC she was around my age at the time. So like, 16.

The Renegade

No, you've lost the plot. It's not about it being okay. It is being questioned and having witnesses is fantastic in the fact that it was genuinely research. As I've said, you still have nothing. You keep on just talking, without much back-up. It's a bit absurd now.

The problem here is that it makes sense. You going on about how it was an "excuse" and all of this other crap doesn't suddenly make it not make sense.

When did I say I was kidding about me claiming it may have helped? I said I was wrong about that later on.

the backstory is that they each helped AC play with himself while he fantasized about sexually assaulting a family member.

but sorgo feels that his actions were not as bad because:

1- he only did it for 'research'.
2- he claims that other people were in his room witnessing.
3- he also claims that he never stuck around for AC's orgasm because he ended up finally having an ethical crisis.

Are you actually insane? Are you going to SIT HERE and try to say that me pretending to enjoy texting someone about sex is as bad as extracting nudes from underage girls?

Is there ANYONE else who has a really, really massive issue with this?

I did say it may have distracted him but later when on to admit that it probably wasn't effective in doing it.

The "duped" comment was a joke. Why wouldn't I say it was a joke when it was? I said, " 'Cause I duped a creep." Clear cut taking the piss.

So, I'm going to discuss your current problems here.

A) You're making claims it wasn't research without evidence. Sure, I'm making claims it was without it but firstly, I was THERE and came forward with it. Secondly, I have witnesses that can tell you I was doing that and that they were there for it. You have nothing, PVS. What I'm saying is either get something or stop obsessing about the issue.

B) You don't get to magically determine my intent. My "dupe" comment was a joke, period. You actually had the audacity to say you had "evidence" it wasn't a joke and it was just you AGAIN saying, "See? It was serious." So, you're either trolling (which you may end up saying) or you're being outrageously foolish.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Sancty
Was there any mention of the age of the niece at the time?

The Renegade
The niece was sixteen.

Are going to address my post or is this actually just you trolling?

Bashar Teg
Was there any mention of the age of the niece at the time?

Time Immemorial
He's stuck in a "its the internet, it matters what happened 10 years ago moment."

The Renegade

Already PMed her regarding that.

You're dodging me, PVS. Don't do that.

Bashar Teg

so your answer to her was "No".

could have just answered that before, instead of making this play out like a tooth extraction.

Time Immemorial

PVS, Focus how many are there? laughing

The Renegade
so your answer to her was "No".

could have just answered that before, instead of making this play out like a tooth extraction.

This is hypocritical. You know that, right?

Time Immemorial
Bash has assumed the role of chief internet detective of nonsense.

Lestov16
Can we just get back to the original purpose of this thread, which is talking about our perverted sex fantasies? Anyways, I had a dream in which I pounded Bashar Teg in the ass and gave him a dirty sanchez.

Bashar Teg
Can we just get back to the original purpose of this thread, which is talking about our perverted sex fantasies? Anyways, I had a dream in which I pounded Bashar Teg in the ass and gave him a dirty sanchez.

read the thread title.

Time Immemorial
Hahahah

Sancty
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Bash has assumed the role of chief internet detective of nonsense.
could you get out of this thread and go play candy crush or w/e it is you do

Sancty
back on topic

Sorgo sent me 3 photos of people holding up signs saying "My name is ______ and I was present for the research" blah blah signed with the date hmm

Time Immemorial
Who did the research last?

Lestov16
Apparently this became the "Demonize Renegade" thread and the mods forgot to rename it

NemeBro
Who did the research last? I'm doing research right now.

Lestov16
I'll be researching later tonight. Very invasive studies.

Time Immemorial
I'm doing research right now.

Oh do tellsmile

Lestov16
Think about what you're asking, TI....

Time Immemorial
Lol it could get seedy, haha

Bashar Teg
ok, have fun with operation: bro-shield.

this won't just go away tho.

Time Immemorial
Its like fire

Bashar Teg
back on topic

Sorgo sent me 3 photos of people holding up signs saying "My name is ______ and I was present for the research" blah blah signed with the date hmm

i still don't understand the relevance of whether or not there were other guys in the room while the online incest-rape fantasy occured. then again i'm not a scientist.

The Renegade
You sat there and questioned it's legitimacy as research, which is the relevance. I'm providing witnesses/evidence to establish it was research because I genuinely wasn't into it on a sexual and/or troll/entertainment level, despite it being an all-around shitty thing for me to do.

I thought we established this.

Lestov16
What generated your interest in this field of research and how much experience did you have prior to this experiment?

The Renegade
What generated your interest in this field of research and how much experience did you have prior to this experiment?

Sexology and sociology, in general, has always interested me. I found it fascinating. I still do. I obviously recognize my research as bad but it doesn't mean I've lost interest in these studies.

How much experience with what? Performing experiments/researching? It's something I've done since I was quite young. Nothing as direct as the research I did with the three individuals who had fetishes/fantasies.

Bashar Teg
You sat there and questioned it's legitimacy as research, which is the relevance. I'm providing witnesses/evidence to establish it was research because I genuinely wasn't into it on a sexual and/or troll/entertainment level, despite it being an all-around shitty thing for me to do.

I thought we established this.
you claimed this. we established nothing but:

AC said he wanted help fantasizing about raping his 16 year niece and you said "yes". you had begun the session with him.

the only reason we can all establish that is the simple question "why the hell would someone lie about that shit?"
everything after that is just your claims which are unsubstantiated.

Time Immemorial
This thread has nothing to do with AC, why keep brining him up and making every thread in the forum about him, you seem obsessed with him. Pretty soon, you might turn out just like him. You know what they say about fan boys.

The Renegade
you claimed this. we established nothing but:

AC said he wanted help fantasizing about raping his 16 year niece and you said "yes". you had begun the session with him.

the only reason we can all establish that is the simple question "why the hell would someone lie about that shit?"
everything after that is just your claims which are unsubstantiated.

Yes, he pursued that fantasy. My research wasn't ethical. However, it was a fantasy... PERIOD. That means it wasn't an action that happened. Hell, it wasn't even a plan. This is also within a time period where there was little indication he was a hebephile or was GENUINELY doing this. It was incest, yes, but she was of age.

Him doing it within fantasy isn't proof that he wanted to ACTUALLY do it. At all. So, while you call it amazingly horrendous now, because he's been outed as someone who genuinely blackmailed and approached minors for shit, I didn't know that at that point. Back then, it was just text about a fantasy. A warped one, yeah, which was fitting for my research, but JUST that.

Also, my claims aren't grossly unsubstantiated or false. People were present for the research and knew I wasn't just trolling and/or doing it for my own personal sexual pleasure.

I'm not going to repeat this over and over again while you continue to say, "RAPE FANTASY" for shock value.

you seem obsessed with him.

This is more about me now than AC for PVS, for reasons I'm not going to get into out of respect for my friends. It's fine. I really don't care. It takes attention off of other people getting trolled by PVS' nonsense.

Bashar Teg
Yes, he pursued that fantasy. My research wasn't ethical. However, it was a fantasy... PERIOD. That means it wasn't an action that happened. Hell, it wasn't even a plan. This is also within a time period where there was little indication he was a hebephile or was GENUINELY doing this. It was incest, yes, but she was of age.

Him doing it within fantasy isn't proof that he wanted to ACTUALLY do it. At all. So, while you call it amazingly horrendous now, because he's been outed as someone who genuinely blackmailed and approached minors for shit, I didn't know that at that point. Back then, it was just text about a fantasy. A warped one, yeah, which was fitting for my research, but JUST that.

Also, my claims aren't grossly unsubstantiated or false. People were present for the research and knew I wasn't just trolling and/or doing it for my own personal sexual pleasure.

I'm not going to repeat this over and over again while you continue to say, "RAPE FANTASY" for shock value.

This is more about me now than AC for PVS, for reasons I'm not going to get into out of respect for my friends. It's fine. I really don't care. It takes attention off of other people getting trolled by PVS' nonsense.

no need for diversionary tactics.

we'll pick this up tomorrow, but again. dodgy.

"it was unethical, however" *superficial attempts at justification*

The Renegade
no need for diversionary tactics.

That's the reality, PVS. It's how you are and no one is unaware of that.

You're a near-forty year old online troll who spends his time bullying, harassing, and baiting other individuals. Call me the **** out all you want but at least I had the guts to come forward with something I had done and claim it as a mistake.

You'll continue to be you, especially with the stage you're at, which is sad enough to be labelled a tragedy.

Time Immemorial
That's the reality, PVS. It's how you are and no one is unaware of that.

You're a near-forty year old online troll who spends his time bullying, harassing, and baiting other individuals. Call me the **** out all you want but at least I had the guts to come forward with something I had done and claim it as a mistake.

You'll continue to be you, especially with the stage you're at, which is sad enough to be labelled a tragedy.

That's what happened to him when he got rejected in real life and got punched/punked out a few times, he crawled on the the safety of his keyboard and became a good bridge troll.

Bashar Teg
http://i1322.photobucket.com/albums/u561/focus4chumps/ITSPVS-1.jpg

The Renegade
You're not owed evidence, though. As I've said previously, I won't repeat myself. I never implied it was okay/alright so I'm not quite understanding your position.

I don't recall attempting to confuse or distract much of anything. If you're getting that, it's your fault. I've been quite clear with my explanation. If I wanted to "cover" my ass, I would've mentioned nothing or have been long gone by now.

I wouldn't be rejoining either. I haven't left. Also, why wouldn't I focus on you? You're obsessed with me and will dash everything that's given to you. That's the point. It's how you operate, which isn't a big deal.

As I've said, you have nothing. You can complain that you haven't seen "text" or any of my research but I've provided what I can to people that have been genuine in inquiring. You're here to troll, which is what you self-admittedly do, so if we're discussing damaged credibility? Consider that, PVS.

You haven't really had much to say or respond to, besides recycling, "Guys, he thinks it's okay when he said it wasn't! Guys, no evidence he provides does/will matter! Guys, it wasn't really research and he got off!"

You'll provide laughs, most likely, for some. You do that once in a while. However, you've had nothing to say of substance to me when I tell you to bring something that I haven't heard a dozen times already to the table.

So, continue being goofy. That's alright. Don't pretend you're serious here, though. It's a joke. You've built that all by yourself too.

Time Immemorial
PVS profilie

Listing his interests here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=33570

"playing drama" and "anticts", "flaming, provoking, and harrassing"

Hmm what a odd one.

Syren
Yeah, I doubt he wrote that about himself. Silly rabbit.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, I doubt he wrote that about himself. Silly rabbit.

Lol, who else wrote it.

Syren
srug

Probably WD.

Time Immemorial
I don't have reason to think someone else wrote it unless he was being labeled. Usually people just fess that stuff up. Either case its the truth.

Robtard
PVS profilie

Listing his interests here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=33570

"playing drama" and "anticts", "flaming, provoking, and harrassing"

Hmm what a odd one.

You're starting to come off a being obsessed with PVS. Just an FYI.

Syren
I don't have reason to think someone else wrote it unless he was being labeled. Usually people just fess that stuff up. Either case its the truth.

Personally, it doesn't read as though PVS wrote it. It's not grammatically correct. 'Antics' is spelled incorrectly. It looks like something a foreign Mod might have written, hence my guess at WD.

Bashar Teg
this is about as relevant to the topic as nude pics of syren.

...though the latter would be a much more pleasing distraction, rather than sorgo's compulsive self-justification and the obvious diversionary tactics of bro-shield supra.

Time Immemorial
Personally, it doesn't read as though PVS wrote it. It's not grammatically correct. 'Antics' is spelled incorrectly. It looks like something a foreign Mod might have written, hence my guess at WD.

I guess it could be interpreted as both, if the mod wrote it, it was done for a reason.

Time Immemorial
this is about as relevant to the topic as nude pics of syren.

...though the latter would be a much more pleasing distraction, rather than sorgo's compulsive self-justification and the obvious diversionary tactics of bro-shield supra.

Diversionary? Were you actually getting somewhere in this investigation of prattling drama?

Syren
I guess it could be interpreted as both, if the mod wrote it, it was done for a reason.

Not necessarily. Not all mods are capable of objectivity.

Regardless, I like PVS, so this discussion is kind of pointless as I'm always going to disagree with you smile

Time Immemorial
Not necessarily. Not all mods are capable of objectivity.

Regardless, I like PVS, so this discussion is kind of pointless as I'm always going to disagree with you smile

Fair enough, you are the first woman here to admit that. smile

dadudemon
I noticed some factually incorrect statements in this thread and as a perfectionist, know-it-all, pedant, I have to correct those things:

1. PVS is over 40 and has been for a while.

2. TE is not dick riding Renegade nor does he even really know this him. He's not white knighting for Renegade: not even close. Instead, he's calling out the bullshit in this thread...and making jokes.

3. AC is not a pedophile: he's a ephebophile. He's not a hebephile, either. Additionally, ephebophilia is usually not considered a pathology and is not mentioned in DSM-V. It only becomes a pathology when it negatively impacts an individual's ability to function or causes them to do bad stuff, such as ACs actions in trying to solicit nudes from minors. You do not even need a psychologist to determine this. If your actions have caused you to do criminal stuff, it's a pathology that's easily labeled. I know, shocker: it's not a pathology to find fully sexually mature humans, attractive. So utterly groundbreaking, I know. Let's not disparage AC's perfectly normal and acceptable attractions to females: that's not the problem. He's not a pedo as he clearly likes boobs: something prepubescent females do NOT have. His problem was how he acted on those attractions: literally, like a criminal.*

Additionally, it only took Sorgo and I 2 posts to discuss his research and get over it/stop discussing it. Clearly, that's a record. We should be awarded something. Do they still give out internet cookies?

*I asked about it in the other thread but is getting nudes from a 16 year old in the UK, criminal? Their age of consent is different than many US States. It may not be criminal. In the US, anyone under 18, it counts as criminal distribution of CP which is a very serious crime.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
1. PVS is over 40 and has been for a while.

thats actually not true. so much for your quest for perfection.

fact count: 0

2. TE is not dick riding Renegade nor does he even really know this him. He's not white knighting for Renegade: not even close. Instead, he's calling out the bullshit in this thread...and making jokes.

that is just your opinion. it could be that you only have this opinion because you are joining the obvious diversionary/apologist bro-shield. then again you have not compulsively followed me around derailing threads like TE/supra, so i won't pretend to know the fact of your motive.

3. AC is not a pedophile: he's a ephebophile. He's not a hebephile, either. Additionally, ephebophilia is usually not considered a pathology and is not mentioned in DSM-V. It only becomes a pathology when it negatively impacts an individual's ability to function or causes them to do bad stuff, such as ACs actions in trying to solicit nudes from minors. You do not even need a psychologist to determine this. If your actions have caused you to do criminal stuff, it's a pathology that's easily labeled. I know, shocker: it's not a pathology to find fully sexually mature humans, attractive. So utterly groundbreaking, I know. Let's not disparage AC's perfectly normal and acceptable attractions to females: that's not the problem. He's not a pedo as he clearly likes boobs: something prepubescent females do NOT have. His problem was how he acted on those attractions: literally, like a criminal.*

then i guess AC is exonerated since he propositioned sarah when she was 19. that would make him neither pedo nor hebo...when your silly attempt at reasoning is applied. pedophile and hebephile are not mutually exclusive, either. one can easily be both.

Additionally, it only took Sorgo and I 2 posts to discuss his research and get over it/stop discussing it. Clearly, that's a record. We should be awarded something. Do they still give out internet cookies?

it took him 2 posts to satisfy you. again your opinion does not denote fact. so....

*I asked about it in the other thread but is getting nudes from a 16 year old in the UK, criminal? Their age of consent is different than many US States. It may not be criminal. In the US, anyone under 18, it counts as criminal distribution of CP which is a very serious crime.

blackmail is illegal as is using nude photos for blackmail. i know you seem to consider that a superfical detail but there it is.

fact count- still 0

the bro-shield has obviously increased by 1 bro.

oh well, i did enjoy the serenity our brief ceasefire.

Time Immemorial
^above

Butthurt

Below More Butthurtsmile

Originally posted by PVS
..ok, its rant time you weeping nannies, you gushing pussies...you forced me to do this...

Originally posted by carver9
Loki is too durable to lose to Zod.

robtard, marius, i always held a soft spot in my heart for you...

...but with that said...

you two are behaving like a couple of chicken livered half-a-*******.

back-story: i once greatly enjoyed kmc. sure it wasnt an oasis in the desert of mediocrity like many of these divas liked to have claimed, but it was a place of forwardly mobile discussion among an eccentrically diverse cross section of the world population (gdf specific). maybe just one of many or even all forums, but it was one i invested my time in. thats whats important, as im sure your time was important to you...however wasted.

it was a place where polar opposites such as feceman and i could manage to see some common ground, and realize that maybe...just maybe...the polarization of individuals such as we was merely an illusion fabricated by a media-dominated generation of readily-programmed puppets who had no ability to see the forest from the trees...

...and that maybe socially conscious people like us could rise above the mega-hype and actually find a kinship. it was a healing experience during the bush years (a time which deeply tested my faith in humanity IRL) which educated me to not think in black/white good/bad and accept others' opinions and simply argue them at face value.

it was a long string of unifying discussions that needed to happen, after an eternity of divide-and-conquer politics. a simple collection of humans reasoning with humans. putting forth ideas and allowing them to be (in general) challenged in a non-assaulting manner, without threat to personal image or damage to one's ego. it was a golden age that was blossoming, like a pussy just waiting to get ****ed.

...but then came the ddm/RJ tag team....bent on disrupting all civil discourse. one for the sake of elevation of self image, the other for...i guess 16 year old girls and internet meme jpg's. whatever the case 2 people with way too much time on their hands just. killed it. dead...while slobbering over the proper moderator dicks to assure that their faggotry would not be called out and ended utterly.

after that, i had no reason to stay at kmc, so i requested my banning from my adorable aids bunny backfire. but it was with a heavy heart, i assure you.

point: you can play 'dali lama' and forgive/forget and attain your sense of universal peace. i wont hold it against you. whatever floats your boat...*******.

however i will remain the unforgiving whore-mother of cocksuckers, forever taunting and tormenting these suckers of satans' cock until they offer high-pitch squeals of apologies for all the faggotry they forced us to endure, because thats what i enjoy doing. its how i justify my time spent at kmc. THIS. what you see. if not then i shall make their experience here as unenjoyable as possible, simply for the lulz.

yes, they will reply with ineffectual cries of "u mad?" and spam smilies, and you will pretend not to cringe for the sake of diplomacy...but i assure you that i will not faultier...

...after all...they tasks me. they TASK me, and I shall HAVE them. i'll chase them around the moons of nibia, and around the antares maelstrom, and round perdition's flames before I give them up!

so in other words, to summarize: **** you, pussies

Robtard
You realize that if anyone clicks on the "post" to see the source, it leads back to something else, yeah?

edit: You also have some quote from Carver mixed it.

Time Immemorial
Bash even google failed with this one. No one has a clue what a broshield is, should I ask siri?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what+is+a+broshield

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
You realize that if anyone clicks on the "post" to see the source, it leads back to something else, yeah?

edit: You also have some quote from Carver mixed it.

Oh thats the quote broski nothing I can do laughing

Robtard
Bash even google failed with this one. No one has a clue what a broshield is, should I ask siri?

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=what+is+a+broshield

Broshielding is protecting a fellow poster after they'll done/said something damning.

Robtard
Oh thats the quote broski nothing I can do laughing

Just an FYI, quote tampering can get you banned, at least in the past. No one probably cares anymore these days.

Time Immemorial
Broshielding is protecting a fellow poster after they'll done/said something damning.

Oh something like this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bro%20Shield

laughing

Time Immemorial
Just an FYI, quote tampering can get you banned, at least in the past. No one probably cares anymore these days.

Thats actually the quote, I didn't tamper with it. I see we have moved to that talk.

Slay
Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's ridiculous that PVS is getting shit for calling out Sorgo. Of course DDM would say anything to be discordant but man, you're almost starting to sound like AC, the pedophile's advocate.

Those battle rap guys are right, this place is filled with sick ****s.

Robtard
Oh something like this?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bro%20Shield

laughing As good as any I guess.

Robtard
Thats actually the quote, I didn't tamper with it. I see we have moved to that talk.

I'm talking about tampering with the source, as I pointed out, when you click to view the source, it leads to something else.

Time Immemorial
I'm talking about the tampering with the source, as I pointed out, when you click to view the source, it leads to something else.

Click what?

Time Immemorial
Ok so I am bro shielding Renegade and you bro shielding Bash.

We are in full Bro Shield mode.

Shields up biatches!smile

DDM get in here and Bro shield Rob.

Robtard
Click what?

When you quote someone, there is a clickable "post" link at the top of the quote so people can verify the source.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Slay
Can't believe I'm saying this, but it's ridiculous that PVS is getting shit for calling out Sorgo. Of course DDM would say anything to be discordant but man, you're almost starting to sound like AC, the pedophile's advocate.

Those battle rap guys are right, this place is filled with sick ****s.

it must seem odd to them, this small group of e-bros posting diversionary shit everywhere in an attempt to derail and make the whole topic just go away.

nothing suspicious at all going on here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>