Kyp Durron vs Emperor Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Its Kyp in his prime vs ROTS Palpatine. They both have sabers, are not on a nexus, no prep and no backup. Location is the Dune Sea, Tatooine. Who wins?

carthage
Durron blitzes him

Trocity
Durron would win without a lightsaber.

appletonia
NJO Prime Durron defeats any version of non-DE Sidious.

Marco1907
Sidious.

Arhael
Where de heck all this Durron hype comes from? Durron got outdueled by an alpha virus infected Slayer. Luke, Jacen and Jaina in comparison defeated 12 healthy Slayers.

I don't think you would agree that Sidious<Durron<<<<<<Luke/Jacen/Jaina.

Emperordmb
I don't think the first two people were serious.

Arhael
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't think the first two people were serious.
You never know!

Vorpal Ruin
As a giant Kyp fan, he doesn't have a chance in a saber fight imo. They are probably relatively even as far as force power goes, but Palpatine is much more experienced and has more weapons at his disposal.

Palpatine wins 7-8/10 imo.

Nalaniel
Sidious.

appletonia
I was specifically referring to the Kyp Durron that can easily manipulate artificial micro-black holes. He's never really portrayed in that way outside of that, but that specific one enters Force God ranks. Sidious does as well by his DE incarnation, otherwise he's a relatively tame Force User.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Sidious.

carthage
Sidious has never fought an opponent that can manipulate black holes and hurl freighters. He cant do anything to him other than get sent back like Yoda did to him

Durron fights Sidious

Emperordmb
To be honest, I'm not even sure if you take yourself seriously anymore...

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
To be honest, I'm not even sure if you take yourself seriously anymore...

What proof do you have Sidious can defeat him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.