Darth Zannah vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

NewGuy01
Mace. no expression

carthage
Windu Lolstomps her

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Mace. no expression

appletonia
Zannah SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Marco1907
Originally posted by carthage
Windu Lolstomps her

This. smile

Based
Mace solidly.

Nephthys
Well I for one, think this would be a pretty great fight.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well I for one, think this would be a pretty great fight.

Vorpal Ruin
Windu wins 8/10 imo.

Would be a good fight and Zannah will likely be able to surprise him with her sith sorcery for a couple wins.

ares834
Windu stomps.

WildBantha88
Zannah nearly beat Bane even before Tendrils was brought into play. She is seriously strong

carthage
Originally posted by ares834
Windu stomps.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
Windu Lolstomps her

Nephthys
You're just feeling spiteful because you're losing our debate. You said you put Zannah at Maul level, and Mace didn't stomp him.

DarthAnt66
I'm winning the debate. no expression Mad people said they are changing their vote to Revan, and here it's shown they put Mace>Zannah, and note that Revan>Mace.

Emperordmb
here we go... AGAIN

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm winning the debate. no expression Mad people said they are changing their vote to Revan, and here it's shown they put Mace>Zannah, and note that Revan>Mace.

People are voting Mace because of Vapaad and Shatterpoint. Revan and Mace's respective levels don't come into it.

DarthAnt66
I voted Mace because Zannah is not superior in any aspect, besides TP/Sorcery. no expression

Nephthys
I don't give a shit why you voted. The real answer is bias. Why did you say he'd stomp?

DarthAnt66
because Zannah is not superior (or comparable tbh) in any aspect, besides TP/Sorcery. no expression

Nephthys
That doesn't equal a stomp.

Jesus, you're so transparently biased. It's sad.

DarthAnt66
A clonetrooper is not superior to Darth Sidious in any aspect either. wink
Mace blows Zannah out of the water with his much superior abilities, obviously.
Zannah was never intended to be this uber powerful person you make her out to be.

Nephthys
But Sidious is vastly superior in all aspects. Thats why he stomps a trooper. Mace isn't vastly superior. You yourself said she was Maul level just a few days ago, who Mace in no way stomped.

You're being a tard. Zannah was directly said to be able to surpass Bane and did at least equal him. She was always meant to be exceedingly powerful. As a child she was levitating, disintegrating and locking force storms. As an adult she beat Bane.

King Joker
I'm winning the debate. no expression

lol

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
You're being a tard. Zannah was directly said to be able to surpass Bane and did at least equal him. She was always meant to be exceedingly powerful. As a child she was levitating, disintegrating and locking force storms. As an adult she beat Bane.
Anakin was directly said to be able to surpass the Father of Mortis, that means jack shit when discussing ROTS Anakin.
Note how in all of Drew's emails, new blogs, and interviews, he only ever discusses Vitiate, Bane, and Revan has the powerhouses, never Zannah. erm

Nephthys
Anakin never competed somewhat equally with the Father and beat him in a fight. Zannah doesn't need to be explicitly named by Drew, she unequivocal proved she's on those guys levels when she fought with and beat Bane.

DarthAnt66
Anakin bitched the Son and Daughter. wink And she beat Bane due to drawing on a Dark Side nexus. She was being beaten in the lightsaber duel, and Bane resisted her illusions. I don't understand what you don't get about that.

Nephthys
oh gee well i guess anakin is > the father then duuuuuhhhh

Until she fell on the grave she was equal to Bane in sabers and him resisting her illusions doesn't indicate he was superior, just that she wasn't better. It wasn't as if he was even attempting to attack her with the Force. So sabers and Force was basically a wash, other than Zannah slipping up with the grave.

Trocity
Mace wins but no stomp here.

carthage
Nah he stomps

WildBantha88
Anakin bitched the Son and Daughter. wink And she beat Bane due to drawing on a Dark Side nexus. She was being beaten in the lightsaber duel, and Bane resisted her illusions. I don't understand what you don't get about that.

Anakin did that while drawing on the strongest nexus in the starwars mythos.

She didn't draw on the nexus to cast her illusions. Only when tendrils came into play would screaming "NEXUS!" out of desperation actually account for something. She was loosing the lightsaber duel but she was making him work for it and she was facing Darth freaking Bane. Making Darth Bane work for a victory says a lot. Also she nearly killed Darth Bane with her illusions. And Darth Bane was prepared, that's more than can be said for Mace Windu. Even if he has the same mental fortitude as Bane, as soon as she cast illusions, I have my doubts about Mace pulling through

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Anakin did that while drawing on the strongest nexus in the starwars mythos

Yep. But so were the Son and Daughter.

NewGuy01
Not sure why this fact is relevant. She doesn't need a nexus to cast illusions, no.

And now she's facing Mace freaking Windu, who is an even greater duelist.

WildBantha88
Yep. But so were the Son and Daughter. there is a difference from being ON a nexus and DRAWiNG ON a nexus. When Anakin subdued them it was pretty clear that he was drawing from the nexus while the son and doughter were making no special efforts such as this

FreshestSlice
there is a difference from being ON a nexus and DRAWiNG ON a nexus. When Anakin subdued them it was pretty clear that he was drawing from the nexus while the son and doughter were making no special efforts such as this
I could see if you were going to argue Oneness, but really? erm

WildBantha88
Oneness? GTFO you have made some dumb arguments in your time but really?

Emperordmb
Oneness? GTFO you have made some dumb arguments in your time but really?
Oneness is a legit thing Bantha. And what Anakin showed there was Oneness if I ever saw it.

NewGuy01
there is a difference from being ON a nexus and DRAWiNG ON a nexus. When Anakin subdued them it was pretty clear that he was drawing from the nexus while the son and doughter were making no special efforts such as this

GTFO you have made some dumb arguments in your time but really?

WildBantha88
I sense an excessive amount of common sense on this forum

appletonia
stupid

carthage
thumb up

Nephthys
Yep. But so were the Son and Daughter.

I think it's obvious that Anakin was getting a special Chosen One amp from that place. Only he was able to tap into it, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka couldn't do jack despite Obi-Wan figuring out the nexus thing and telling Anakin. And it's the only thing that explains how he received so much power.

Note btw, how Obi-Wan needs to tell him to tap into the nexus.

Emperordmb
Hell Anakin couldn't replicate that later on when it would've been extremely useful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.