Terminator vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Captain America of the MU with his Shield, Pistol, and couple Hand Grenades takes on the T-850 of Terminator movie franchise. Arnold has his pistol, and shotgun.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11112/111123678/3851461-2834659651-capta.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/67627/1958094-01_terminator_arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

Battle on a suburban street.

RJ 2.0
Terminator.

KingD19
Cap blocks as he gets in close, then dismantles the Terminator.

relentless1
hahaha, you Cap fans are delusional, he loses to the T pretty quickly, with just a pistol? T800 would rip his head off, faster, stronger more precise better tank feats. Now if youre talking about comic book Cap thats a different story, but movie Cap gets pwned

BruceSkywalker
lol this thread is full of shiite.. Cap destroys Arnold... Bullets won;t even touch Cap hardly, if at all... then here comes decap as Cap's shield meets Arnold's head and wham bam, Arnold dies..

Afterall a simple, normal woman defeated Arnold

Silent Master
Did someone really just try and claim that the Terminator is faster than Cap?

Firefly218
If terminator actually aims, he can hit Cap. In TWS, the bad guys could've hit Cap if they aimed for the legs. PIS if you ask me.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Firefly218
If terminator actually aims, he can hit Cap. In TWS, the bad guys could've hit Cap if they aimed for the legs. PIS if you ask me.

then it must be PIS too then since a simple woman with no skills defeats Arnold

relentless1
for sure T800 would be faster in absolute speed, id give Cap the advantage in fighting speed but that wouldn't matter theres nothing caps punches will do to T800, caps shield is a great equalizer but its only good against projectiles as far as the terminators offence is concerned, once Arnie grabbed Cap its all she wrote, its way stronger and would crush his skull like the Mountain

Firefly218
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
then it must be PIS too then since a simple woman with no skills defeats Arnold

She had help from the incredibly bad ass Kyle Reese

RJ 2.0
then it must be PIS too then since a simple woman with no skills defeats Arnold Whoa, what simple woman?

Cap blocks most of the T Unit's attacks, but eventually the T Unit gets in close, rips away Cap's shield and rips Cap a new.......use your imagination.

RJ 2.0
She had help from the incredibly bad ass Kyle Reese And a big ass drill press.

CadenceV2
I can't help but laugh how only people refer to T1 movie only, but forget this is T-850 so all movie feats apply.

BruceSkywalker
She had help from the incredibly bad ass Kyle Reese

he wasn't bad ass, it was PIS

Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Whoa, what simple woman?

Cap blocks most of the T Unit's attacks, but eventually the T Unit gets in close, rips away Cap's shield and rips Cap a new.......use your imagination.

yep sarah connor was nothing but a simple woman stick out tongue

DTM
Cap would win here, but it would be a decent fight. Nothing the Terminator has can get through Caps Shield, while Cap is fast and skilled enough to get in his shots to eventually dismantle the robot.

S_W_LeGenD
I'd vouch for Terminator in this contest. T-800 series (and above) Terminators are extremely strong and can take lot of punishment.

Captain America have advantage in agility but this won't be sufficient to stop a Terminator. Also, T-850 is tougher and more advanced then original T-800 model, it can function even without a head. T-850 can even use one of its hydrogen fuel cells as a weapon, if this becomes necessary.

Hydrogen fuel cells are tactical nukes in a sense.

RJ 2.0
he wasn't bad ass, it was PIS

yep sarah connor was nothing but a simple woman stick out tongue The T Unit was damaged beyond belief, man. Call me when she kills one that is at full strength in a 1v1.

Cap loses.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
The T Unit was damaged beyond belief, man. Call me when she kills one that is at full strength in a 1v1.

Cap loses.

that is why i say Sarah Connor is nothing but a simple woman .. all she did was say "You're terminated motherf^^^^^" and push a button ..

Cap wins,, he is far more skilled than Reese and Connor

S_W_LeGenD
that is why i say Sarah Connor is nothing but a simple woman .. all she did was say "You're terminated motherf^^^^^" and push a button ..

Cap wins,, he is far more skilled than Reese and Connor
This isn't a sound logic.

Terminator walked into a trap while chasing Connor, came under a large hydraulic press and the latter used this development to her advantage. However, this is original T-800 model.

The T-850 model, shown in 3rd movie of the franchise, is much stronger. It prevented a gigantic blast door from crushing it beneath and was taken out by a tactical nuke.

As good as Captain America is, T-850 terminator is too much for him.

Placidity
Captain America has no way of winning. "Decap" not happening.

Once Terminator gets his hands on him, he will crush his bones.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Placidity
Captain America has no way of winning. "Decap" not happening.

Once Terminator gets his hands on him, he will crush his bones. Lol De cap......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.