Deadpool vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmoul
Takes place in Metropolis. Superman is not completely invulnerable anymore (he can be killed from enough force and without kryptonite). Deadpool is just Deadpool, and he has all of his powers and weapons. I'm not going to bother asking about the comic versions fighting the movie versions, because comic versions are OP.

Two rounds:
1. Comic vs. Comic
2. Movie vs. Movie

Who wins and why?

ares834
"Killed from enough force"... Lol, ok. What is considered "enough force" in this thread? A sword strike, a bullet, a nuke?

Wei Phoenix
Superman in both.

jmoul
Originally posted by ares834
"Killed from enough force"... Lol, ok. What is considered "enough force" in this thread? A sword strike, a bullet, a nuke?

I'm saying that he is not immune to injury. I'll say that "enough force" is really what it would take to kill him when he is being poisoned by kryptonite, if that makes any sense.

juggerman
Originally posted by jmoul
if that makes any sense.

It doesn't since he's shown different levels of resistant to Kryptonite in different cases. Like at one point a small piece of it will bring him to near death but other times he'll be able to function(abiet weakly) around larger pieces like Metallo's heart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.