Ganondorf Vs Slayers Demons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lek Kuen
This is a gauntlet, if he beats one he is fully recharged for the next fight and remembers any occurrence in the fight if it is relevant to him making plans on the fly.

He gets whatever his normal spells and weapons are for 1-3, if that is too diverse then you guys can do whatever version you think baring any all powerful ones.

1. Xellos

2. Demon Dragon King Garv (the human form the heroes fight)

3. Hell Master Fibrizo

4. Ruby Eye Shabranigdu

For #4 Ganon gets 3 days worth of prep

Epicurus
Didn't it take the power of the LoN to defeat the Hellmaster?

I say he stops at 3.

Lek Kuen
When they fought him he was killed by LON yes but on the other hand I don't think we ever really saw how much he could take from other sources. But canon says he is weaker then Ruby Eye who was able to be sealed away and immobilized from less.

As well as me not sure his main power would work on Ganon the soul crystals, since iirc it only works on humans so he would have to use actual spells.

Lek Kuen
Actually. Wasn't hell master unable to tank the double dragon slave without hiding part of himself?

Astner
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Actually. Wasn't hell master unable to tank the double dragon slave without hiding part of himself?
That's filler, although he's not invulnerable.

I'm no Zelda expert but unless Ganondorf was significantly gimped in Ocarina of Time then I don't see him getting past Xellos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.