Near Death Experience>Heroin>Sex on pot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Because apparently they're identical to PCP, and PCP is better than heroin based on what someone who's used both has told me.

Jesus may have died in a pleasure-house.

Shakyamunison
There is already a near death experience thread in the religious forum.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=564242&highlight=NDE+forumid%3A80

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
There is already a near death experience thread in the religious forum.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=564242&highlight=NDE+forumid%3A80 So you exploit the fact that I didn't know this to get my thread locked...

You would do that.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Oneness
So you exploit the fact that I didn't know this to get my thread locked...

You would do that.

The article is good, but it should be in the correct thread.

Oneness
The article is good, but it should be in the correct thread. Then instead of linking a dead thread in an attempt to ruin face, resuscitate that thread with my post.

That's what you would have done if you weren't all over my d ick.

Mrs. PMSing know-it-all.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Oneness
Then instead of linking a dead thread in an attempt to ruin face, resuscitate that thread with my post.

That's what you would have done if you weren't all over my d ick.

Mrs. PMSing know-it-all.

Stop thinking that everything evolves around you.

Oneness
Stop thinking that everything evolves around you. I don't.

Esau Cairn
I think this thread is experiencing a near death experience...

Oneness
It'd seem so.

The subject of inducing a near-death experience doesn't hold much value because of the obvious dangers.

That's when if I'd get struck repeatedly I'd take the pain untypically well. Fear is useful, it can induce the fight response - I'm fighting back with everything, absolute, but my head is crystalline and I can be quite a clever-devil. Many wouldn't expect you to do certain things in a fight, but these things will help you survive. If my tactics prove futile and I'm getting beat to near-death, at least the ketamine can allow me trip into a euphoric end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.