I can't get over you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Without dying.

NemeBro
Most people who know me feel that way eventually.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
Most people who know me feel that way eventually.

I felt it day 1.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Oneness
Without dying.

On a more serious note... don't kill yourself. Just start clean.

Astner
Okay first things first.
Stand in front of a mirror
Place both of your hands in your groin area
SEARCH for your testicles. Don't be discouraged if you have trouble finding them. After reading your post I seriously think they are in hibernation.
Once you have found your loins, Repeat after me.... "I am a man, I am a precise instrument, I have a purpose, I bring pleasure and pain. No one will stand in the way of my mission, My manly-hood!"If after this "session" you are still feeling butt hurt. Go open a Case of beer, bbq some steaks and prepare your self for a long night of watching the Rambo series, in a desperate attempt to regain your manly-ness.

And just educational purposes. After realizing that you are in fact a man. Your first step to recovery is realizing things happen. You don't care, you are the Alpha-Male. You have plenty of other activities that you capable of doing, Remember you are just gracing her with YOUR presence.

If/when she comes in again to talk with you, let her. However your a busy MAN remember? Don't be available to her every whim. But also don't let what she says and does affect the way that you live your life.

Good Luck

Lek Kuen
Dumped again?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Astner
Okay first things first.
SEARCH for your testicles. Don't be discouraged if you have trouble finding them. After reading your post I seriously think they are in hibernation.
Once you have found your loins, Repeat after me.... "I am a man, I am a precise instrument, I have a purpose, I bring pleasure and pain. No one will stand in the way of my mission, My manly-hood!"If after this "session" you are still feeling butt hurt. Go open a Case of beer, bbq some steaks and prepare your self for a long night of watching the Rambo series, in a desperate attempt to regain your manly-ness.

And just educational purposes. After realizing that you are in fact a man. Your first step to recovery is realizing things happen. You don't care, you are the Alpha-Male. You have plenty of other activities that you capable of doing, Remember you are just gracing her with YOUR presence.

If/when she comes in again to talk with you, let her. However your a busy MAN remember? Don't be available to her every whim. But also don't let what she says and does affect the way that you live your life.

Good Luck

Dude you got this shit down.

But while Rambo is good to, good alternatives are the Lethal Weapon Series, Bad Boys and The Expendables.

Oneness
What are you vaginas talking about?

I'm talking about how NDEs are better than sex on pot...

**** the Rambo series I made this:

xk8T3UCKTew&index?list=PLFfWz1_tGqx62Fqt9VpyvmJSkaBc1THu6

Epicurus
Without dying.
No probs. Just ask your mommy to cap your ass. Based on how you described her in the past, I am willing to bet she wouldn't think twice before doing it either.thumb up

Oneness
That shit gets hot close range, the spinning bullet as it passes through you can leave smoke in its wake.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner

Possibly the most disturbing look into your mind so far...

AsbestosFlaygon
It's a sound advice.

Bardock42
Perhaps if you want a deeply abusive, yet emotionally shallow and unfulfilling relationship...

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bardock42
Perhaps if you want a deeply abusive, yet emotionally shallow and unfulfilling relationship...

No no no! Its about valuing yourself as a person first. That way you can value other people and have them value you back. CON FI DENCE! Is the key. Not to get into people pants (unless that's your thing then it works too) but also to work in a deep respectable relationship. Because the movies are bullshit.

Bardock42
That's not what he said though.

Oneness
Pardon my Indochinese, but by the looks of it none of you get tail.

Dramatic Gecko
That's not what he said though.

I interpreted differently because I'm a virgin.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I interpreted differently because I'm a virgin.

I'm in a loving, long term relationship...so...

Oneness
I'm the probably the only one in this thread who isn't a virgin.

Here's some advice, .

Oneness
Don't ever go to PTs in Illinois, either.

Nahstee bitches in that sc.

Dramatic Gecko
Don't ever go to PTs in Illinois, either.

Nahstee bitches in that sc.

Yes master.

( also I'm allowed to a be a virgin, I'm only 18 and have you seen the whores in Darwin? Just saying highest STD area in Australia)

Oneness
You're probably a virgin for the same reason you were just compelled to type "yes master".

Slay
So basically Oneness is a far more stupid version of Astner?

Oneness
BzFCnHc8KU0

Dramatic Gecko
You're probably a virgin for the same reason you were just compelled to type "yes master".

I was compelled to type yes master for the sake of humour.

And if you must know the sad part about why I am still a virgin is probably because I just broke up a with a girl I'd consider to have had a deep and meaningful relationship with for seven months. And haven't nutted up to ask anyone else out since. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go watch Fruits Basket, polish my nails and cry my manliness away.

Oneness
Homour

Slay
Oneness reminds me of that one scene in the 40 Year Old Virgin, with the group session about the teenagers curious about sex. The ginger kid to be exact.

Epicurus
That shit gets hot close range, the spinning bullet as it passes through you can leave smoke in its wake.
It's speedy quick though. Don't tell me you're such a big pussy that you can't even bear searing sensations which last a fraction of a second before you get the permanent shuteye.

Oneness
IDK I've never been shot.

I was relaying what someone who has been shot had to say about it.

quanchi112
I'm in a loving, long term relationship...so... Don't ever trust a woman. This is exactly how they want you to think.

Syren

This is just awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.