Team Deathmatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
OK, two teams are to engage in a team deathmatch, COD style:

Team 1:

John Rambo, armed with an M60, his bow, and a Glock .45

John Preston, armed with his twin pistols and a 3 round burst M16

Barney Ross, armed with an M4 assault rifle and his revolver

Lee Christmas, armed with an M4 assault rifle and a Glock .45

Bob Lee Swagger, armed with a Ballista sniper rifle, an MP5 and a Glock .45

Agent 47, armed with an AK47 and his twin pistols

Team B:

Dutch (Predator), armed with an M16 with a noobtube and a Glock .45

John Matrix, armed with an M60 and a Glock .45

John McClane, armed with an MP5 and a Beretta .45

Martin Riggs, armed with an SVU sniper rifle, MP5 and a Beretta 9mm

Leon, armed with an MP5 and twin 9mm pistols

Blaine (Predator) armed with his minigun and a desert eagle

In addition to the weapons listed above, each combatant also has:

1 claymore, 2 frag grenades, a combat knife, a smoke grenade, a concussion grenade and a flashbang.

Perks? Each is using Flak jacket, scavenger and extreme conditioning.

Killstreaks are the same for all: UAV, Counter UAV and Orbital VSAT.

The map? Firing range, from Blackops (Studio in ops 2.)

First team to reach 100 kills wins. Who wins? Who gets the most kills?

Lestov16
Team 1 have more skilled people on it. They win.

RJ 2.0
Maybe....

RJ 2.0
Damn thought this thread would get some hits.

Robtard
Team power levels are heavily skewed. Preston alone could take on everyone on Team B except McClane.

edit. Possibly Riggs too, if he's position right with his sniper

RJ 2.0
Lol, no. Preston cannot solo. The other team has explosives and a damn minigun. Only ones who come close to soloing are Swagger, Rambo, 47 and Leon.

Robtard
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, no. Preston cannot solo. The other team has explosives and a damn minigun. Only ones who come close to soloing are Swagger, Rambo, 47 and Leon.

The end up Equilibrium, Preston was dancing around many more men armed with machineguns, I see no reason why he couldn't dance his way through 4-5 guy especially considering he has a team and it's unlikely he'll face more than 2 at a given time.

dadudemon
Hmm.

I'm inclined to agree with Robtard who, let's be serious, is just stating my opinion, anyway. So, really, Robtard is agreeing with me, not the other way around. Pish posh! Tut Tut! I do say!

John Preston solos. The explosives mean shit. He literally kills everyone with ease. big grin

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hmm.

I'm inclined to agree with Robtard who, let's be serious, is just stating my opinion, anyway. So, really, Robtard is agreeing with me, not the other way around. Pish posh! Tut Tut! I do say!

John Preston solos. The explosives mean shit. He literally kills everyone with ease. big grin

Copying me again I see

RJ 2.0
Lol, Preston tries that gunkata BS and he is gonna get sniper raped.

Robtard
Gunkata isn't "BS", it makes him one of the deadliest opponents here.

RJ 2.0
And it won't help Preston against Sniper fire and/or explosives. Riggs will snipe his ass every time.

Gunkata is based on the traditional trajectories of incoming bullts, NOT the blast radius of grenades.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.