Captain America vs Marcus Hamilton (Angel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
No weapons; pure H2H
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Takes place in Central Park
Who takes this?

CadenceV2
Why Hamilton? He has a handful of appearances. Anyway he stomps. The guy beat the tar out of Angel and Conner with no damage, and has the full power backing of Wolfram and Hart in his blood. So I see him manhandling Cap.

NemeBro
Marcus Hamilton beats Cap to death.

Angel has the strength to decapitate people with a strong kick, and Connor managed to beat Sajhan (Might have butchered the spelling) in martial combat. Sajhan was strong enough to, after being run over by a two ton truck, lift it off of him. Literally flipping the vehicle. Angel punched Hamilton in the jaw and damn near broke his hand.

Hamilton is just too strong and tough. He's possibly the most physically dominant character in Angel or Buffy, save Glory and perhaps Jasmine.

BruceSkywalker
somebody made a bait thread.. i won't play.. Cap gets slaughtered

RJ 2.0
Yeah but Cap can obviously nail Black Widow anytime he wants.

Impediment
I've never seen a single episode of Buffy, but after watching a few YouTube videos I say that Marcus wins.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Yeah but Cap can obviously nail Black Widow anytime he wants.

it might happen in age of ultron or cap 3

NemeBro
Originally posted by Impediment
I've never seen a single episode of Buffy, but after watching a few YouTube videos I say that Marcus wins. I'm impressed you could actually find a good youtube video of Buffy or Angel.

That wasn't a shitty fan-made music video.

Firefly218
Hamilton wins. Doesn't stomp, but wins with ease.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm impressed you could actually find a good youtube video of Buffy or Angel.

That wasn't a shitty fan-made music video.

I posted a few myself on Youtube. Under King Gojira. I have a few vids of Faith vs Angel the few times it happen, the Beast fights, Angel vs Spike, and some random ones with angel, Illyria, ect.

Not the best quality, but I was happy with them lol. Best watch in HD when watching them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIfioZE0BPs

Firefly218
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I posted a few myself on Youtube. Under King Gojira. I have a few vids of Faith vs Angel the few times it happen, the Beast fights, Angel vs Spike, and some random ones with angel, Illyria, ect.

Not the best quality, but I was happy with them lol. Best watch in HD when watching them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIfioZE0BPs
Cool. Angel was really the first TV show I ever watched live in it's entirety, so it'll always have a place in my heart. Ah, the nostalgia thumb up

CadenceV2
Same here. That and Xena.

marwash22
Lestov, you just seeing Buffy/Angel for the first time, or are you on some kinda re-watch kick?

marwash22
anyhow, The man with the great name wins this. Cap can't absorb power via blood drinking.

great name

Lestov16
I began watching the episodes on TNT because they came on early in the morning while I was getting ready to go to school, and since the series relooped in that timeslot I was able to watch it in it's entirety. The first episode I saw were the ones where they were trapped in Pylea and it interested me, but watching it from it's entirety, it is definitely one of the best shows I've ever seen, and I rank it above Buffy, which I watched due to Angel. Christian Kane from Leverage being Lindsey also helped solidify it amongst my favorites.

But yeah, I saw and rewatched the entire series years ago until they replaced it with Smallville and Charmed, which combined with the cancellation of Leverage have lead to me not watching TNT anymore.

NemeBro
Yeah, I love Buffy, but it just can't compare to Angel because it just was so inconsistent. Angel had the occasional dud episode every now but Buffy had entire seasons that left a bad taste in your mouth. Season 4 of Angel is maybe the only one that approached that level of lameness.

Originally posted by marwash22
anyhow, The man with the great name wins this. Cap can't absorb power via blood drinking.

great name He does have a pretty great name.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah, I love Buffy, but it just can't compare to Angel because it just was so inconsistent. Angel had the occasional dud episode every now but Buffy had entire seasons that left a bad taste in your mouth. Season 4 of Angel is maybe the only one that approached that level of lameness.

He does have a pretty great name.

I agree, Buffy just had so many hit and miss episodes where the majority of Angel was filled with good drama.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.