Lanoree Brock and Aryn Leneer vs Satele Shan (Force Powers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Nephthys
Feats for Lanoree Brock?

WildBantha88
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/wildbantha88/blog/lanoree-brock-respect-thread/99474/

WildBantha88
This is tough. Satele outclasses both individually but I think together the team is strong enough, but only after a long and very close battle

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
This is tough. Satele outclasses both individually but I think together the team is strong enough, but only after a long and very close battle
thumb up

NewGuy01
Satele doesn't remotely outclass Aryn, even individually.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
thumb up

WildBantha88
yea she kinda does. Aryn best feats, smashing giant statues and overpowering malgus's force grip, are not more impressive than sateles casual cubing and force shield

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by WildBantha88
yea she kinda does. Aryn best feats, smashing giant statues and overpowering malgus's force grip, are not more impressive than sateles casual cubing and force shield

Um, sorry to do this to you boo, but Aryn also lifted six cargo trams remember?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Um, sorry to do this to you boo, but Aryn also lifted six cargo trams remember? yes but it wasn't a train tram it would have been one of those things that carries suit cases and stuff around. A trolley I think its called

Nephthys
A cargo tram is much bigger than that google image search it.

WildBantha88
http://www.doschdesign.com/images2/Red-D3D-AIRVEH-3.jpg

Something similar to this is what Aryn would have thrown. (See above)

It would make zero sense for her to have thrown this (see below)

http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/Tram-Barcelona/Tram03-03-TerminusT1.jpg

1. she was inside the airport and trams like this are vehicles that go around outside.

2. She still had morals. Throwing something like that would have doomed everyone inside of the tram making it a move that would go against her character.

3. She was near a hanger, a place where the vehicle in the first image would be operating.

Nephthys
Except there were smaller cargo droids and cargo carts for cargo transportation of that size. While the cargo trams were specified to be long and needing a platoon of maintenance droids.

Also a tram by definition is a rail vehicle which runs on tracks. erm

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
a tram by definition is a rail vehicle which runs on tracks.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Leneer's pushes have toppled Alderaanian statues, she's overpowered Malgus's mental grip, and she threw a 6-car Cargo Tram. Not only that, but she was able to expand her empathetic senses to planetary scale, and casually cushioned both herself and her allies from a 100-meter fall.

Satele doesn't have anything that outclasses that.

Based

lol what obvious spite. Darth Baras and Darth Angral wanted to capture her because of her force potential, all of Satele's masters have noted Satele's potential and all the Sith that have seen Satele in action have been in awe which includes Darth Chratis and Eldon Ax.

I don't know where this notion that because character A didn't do the feats of character B it means character A is automatically inferior. Please.

WildBantha88
Yeah, Leneer's pushes have toppled Alderaanian statues, she's overpowered Malgus's mental grip, and she threw a 6-car Cargo Tram. Not only that, but she was able to expand her empathetic senses to planetary scale, and casually cushioned both herself and her allies from a 100-meter fall.

Satele doesn't have anything that outclasses that.

And Satele Shan ragdolls droids that have more resistance than durrasteel with gestures and looks, telepathically controls 9 hexdroids despite them having very little organic matter and her being in another room entirely, creates force shields so strong that hex droids couldn't break it, and oh yea, she caught a freaking lightsaber with her hands.

The difference between Aryn and Satele is, I can see Satele replicating any of the feats you mentioned for Aryn. I cant, however, see Aryn replicating any of the feats I just mentioned for Satele

Emperordmb
B-b-b-but Coruscant was a nexus!!!!!!!! http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_sad.gif

Why won't everyone take notice of this!!! Everything Aryn did is obviously meaningless because nexus!!!!!!!!!

WildBantha88
OMG Anakin invaded the jedi temple on coruscant....*Gasp* NEXUS!!!! ANAKIN SUX!!!!

Emperordmb
Yoda only matched Sidious on Coruscant, a nexus, and off of it could barely beat Dooku. Yoda is a shitty duelist.

carthage
All of the duelists here would kick Banes ass though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.