Mick Dundee vs Indiana Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Indian has gotten clues to a crystal skull in the outback. He has booked passage and on his way to Australia. Sue Charlton the whore she is has tipped off Dundee to Jones intentions. Jones is Tipped off that he will encounter a wild man in the outback trying to stop him. Dundee does not want Jones taking relics from his backyard and said like bloody hell its happening.

Gear for both is standard.

Both Bloodlusted

Who wins.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Indian has gotten clues to a crystal skull in the outback. He has booked passage and on his way to Australia. Sue Charlton the whore she is has tipped off Dundee to Jones intentions. Jones is Tipped off that he will encounter a wild man in the outback trying to stop him. Dundee does not want Jones taking relics from his backyard and said like bloody hell its happening.

Gear for both is standard.

Both Bloodlusted

Who wins. Dundee.

BruceSkywalker
Dundee takes out his big knife and starts gutting Indy

RJ 2.0
Unfortunately, cuz I am an Indy fanboy.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Unfortunately, cuz I am an Indy fanboy.

We need a new Indy thread then.

RJ 2.0
Bring.

Time Immemorial
Bring.

I know Indy vs McClane been done, who else?

RJ 2.0
I know Indy vs McClane been done, who else? Indy won that thread hands down. Rob has been butthurt ever since.

I dunno.

Time Immemorial
Indy won that thread hands down. Rob has been butthurt ever since.

I dunno.

Lmao laughing

RJ 2.0
Lmao laughing Indy KO'd three Russians with one punch and dude still fought me on it......

relentless1
indy woukd mop the floor with mick, croc is a happy go lucky PIS enhanced boob, hes kinda like Gokus personality but without the awesome powers and fighting ability. Indy on the other hand has fought Nazis and Russians hes got a pretty good punch and good weapons, Crocs got a noife but Indy has a gun and as Raiders showed hes not afraid to use it nor to cheap out on a fight either. Prediction is that Dundee pulls out his big buck knife and Indy blows a hole through him with his revolver.

Time Immemorial
Assuming Dundee didn't shoot him first with his long range rifle of coarse.

Robtard
Indy won that thread hands down. Rob has been butthurt ever since.

You lost. Calm down.

Lestov16
Phuck Dundee. Indy has been blessed by the spirit of God, Jesus, Shiva, and aliens. Dundee just knows some aborigines. Indy 4 Life

KuRuPT Thanosi
Bad dates!!! Indy wins and bangs the hot chick in the movie

Bashar Teg
sorry buy indy 4, shit film as it was, sorta put indiana right up there with john mcclane in terms of maximum luck and immortality.

mick loses mate. g'day.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sorry buy indy 4, shit film as it was, sorta put indiana right up there with john mcclane in terms of maximum luck and immortality.

mick loses mate. g'day.

thumb up

RJ 2.0
V3y3QoFnqZc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.