Xena vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CadenceV2
Skills, Sword, and Chakram vs Shield and Super Serum.

http://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/captain-america-wallpaper-batman-vs-superman-avengers-2-captain-america-2-spider-man-2-is-this-the-golden-age-of-superhero-movies__140405050134.jpeg

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121206160221/powerlisting/images/7/77/Xena-Warrior-Princess-armor-1-.jpg

Battle in a warehouse.

CadenceV2
Some feats for those who are too young to remember the Warrior Princes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXJZVGzZ2kA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxilsMRGvTU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RO7C12AaCNc

relentless1
Cap easy

dynamix
man, Xena's pretty G, here! cool videos, Cadence. Not knowing much about Xena (never really watched the show), my first impression of this match is 'Cap stomps', but i think with what's shown, Xena can give dude a pretty good fight. Cap got speed advantage tho so i think i will give it to him maybe 6/10

Firefly218
Xena gets her ass kicked.

Time Immemorial
Xena spreads her legs so some super serum.

BruceSkywalker
OH MY.. SMMFDH.... Xena's loses and loses horribly

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Xena spreads her legs so some super serum.

however this answer wins the thread

DTM
I do remember Xena and she was an Absolute Beast in fighting, only just a little below Hercules himself. Anyone who thinks Cap runs through her simply has no idea who or what Xena is.

FrothByte
Cap should have no trouble winning a straight up fight but like Buffy, Xena is downright ridiculous with plot induced wins and miracles.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by DTM
I do remember Xena and she was an Absolute Beast in fighting, only just a little below Hercules himself. Anyone who thinks Cap runs through her simply has no idea who or what Xena is.

LMMFAO.. I watched XENA when it originally aired.. also own the show on dvd.Cap takes this

DTM
Didnt say Cap wouldnt, or that Xena would, but Cap is never coming close to beating Xena soundly or easily. Personally, once again, Id support Cap to win if its full equipment for both, and Xena if its without weapons.

relentless1
r u serious? nothing that Xena has shown in the show leads me to believe she wouldn't just be a Batroc opponent for Cap, i grew up on the show I remember it very well, doing her little battle cry and front flip while throwing her chakara won't save her from a brutal cap beatdown.

DTM
I could not disagree with you more.

marwash22
wow. haven't seen Xena (or Hercules for that matter) in a long, long time.

CadenceV2
I think Xena would be a hard opponent. As seen she has a degree of super strength, super speed in reaction time, very durable to blunt damage, and has IMO waaaay more skill in fighting due to her advance spirit, pressure point, can fight blind, Chakram knowledge, and multiple weapon styles.

She has multiple times taken on the gods and supernatural beings of the Greek myth, and a lot of them are on Garfield Spider-Man level. So she is proven to give a good fight. Also Chakram feats > Movie Cap or even comic Cap shield feats.

I think nothing easy is about this for movie Cap.

juggerman
Xena wins

Impediment
Cap rapes, figuratively and then literally.

Newjak
Xena was good Cap is far better.

Most of her super wins come from either plot induced abilities.(Her Chakrum can kills gods) Or the person in question was holding back(Hercules)

There have been plenty of times where an average human managed to fight her to a standstill or just barely lose to her.

CadenceV2
I'm not sure what average humans ever hanged with her. Almost every challenge she fights have insane skill or training background. Xena still beats them. Name one average human who beat her in battle.

Also the eats in the videos above are very meta human. Batman like. Many times Xena shown meta human strength, speed, and agility that defies real life physics.

Anyone says otherwise is ignoring the plain to see feats in the videos above.

Newjak
Originally posted by CadenceV2
I'm not sure what average humans ever hanged with her. Almost every challenge she fights have insane skill or training background. Xena still beats them. Name one average human who beat her in battle.

Also the eats in the videos above are very meta human. Batman like. Many times Xena shown meta human strength, speed, and agility that defies real life physics.

Anyone says otherwise is ignoring the plain to see feats in the videos above. In her very first appearance an average human took control of her army and fought toe to toe with her. I think he actually won the first match against her as well.

And I'm not saying she doesn't have her moments but she really is more the Batroc to Captain America. She is an incredibly skilled strong human being. While he is still a guy that can toss a full grown man 30 feet in the air and also happens to be an incredibly skilled fighter.

juggerman
Hercules can toss people 30 feet in the air and Xena hangs with him on a consistant basis. They even fight the same foes

Newjak
Originally posted by juggerman
Hercules can toos people 30 feet in the air and Xena hangs with him on a consistant basis. They even fight the same foes It's also been shown that Hercules holds back against Xena even when he fought her the first time.

juggerman
He holds back against most foes. That's not a knock against her. I'm not saying she would beat Herc 10/10 but they are constantly displayed as peers

EDIT: He has the clear strength advantage and she outskills him.

Newjak
he holds back against most foes. That's not a knock against her. I'm not saying she would beat Herc 10/10 but they are constantly displayed as peers How can they be peers when Hercules can fight her to a stand still while holding back a fair amount?

I mean that fact alone means that he can turn up the juice and probably decimate or beat her soundly if he wanted to depending on which extremes you want to go to.

juggerman
Originally posted by Newjak
How can they be peers when Hercules can fight her to a stand still while holding back a fair amount?

I mean that fact alone means that he can turn up the juice and probably decimate or beat her soundly if he wanted to depending on which extremes you want to go to.

Iirc she had he beat and plot saves him. It's a comon theme in those shows.

It's the same as Superman/Wonder Woman imo. There have been times when either one of them was going all out and the other stalemated them while trying not to serious harm the other. Happens all the time.

Besides Xena got more skilled as the show went on. You can't hold her to her earliest showings.

Newjak
Iirc she had he beat and plot saves him. It's a comon theme in those shows.

It's the same as Superman/Wonder Woman imo. There have been times when either one of them was going all out and the other stalemated them while trying not to serious harm the other. Happens all the time.

Besides Xena got more skilled as the show went on. You can't hold her to her earliest showings. That is a fair point she did get more skilled but like I said most of her big wins were all because of plot. As in her Chakrum all of sudden gained the power to slay gods. The gods were getting weaker. The shows throughout their entire runs were pretty inconsistent with portrayals for the characters and their abilities.

I still wouldn't put Xena above someone like Black Widow. I think the Cap fight will end largely the same way the Black Widow/Winter Soldier fight did with Xena stalling some but eventually Cap is going to be too much for her.

juggerman
That is a fair point she did get more skilled but like I said most of her big wins were all because of plot. As in her Chakrum all of sudden gained the power to slay gods. The gods were getting weaker. The shows throughout their entire runs were pretty inconsistent with portrayals for the characters and their abilities.

I still wouldn't put Xena above someone like Black Widow. I think the Cap fight will end largely the same way the Black Widow/Winter Soldier fight did with Xena stalling some but eventually Cap is going to be too much for her.

Yeah those shows were riddled with PIS/CIS. Now that I really think about it I think Xena wouldn't beat the Captain. He would have to work harder than normal but yeah he'd "Batroc" her unless she got lucky with her Chakrum.

Newjak
Yeah those shows were riddled with PIS/CIS. Now that I really think about it I think Xena wouldn't beat the Captain. He would have to work harder than normal but yeah he'd "Batroc" her unless she got lucky with her Chakrum. My thoughts exactly. Cap can't take her likely but overall he should be too overwhelming for her.

Stronger, faster, just as agile and still an incredibly skilled fighter in his won right.

RJ 2.0
Lol, Xena took on Gods/Gpddesses and won. Food for thought.

juggerman
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Lol, Xena took on Gods/Gpddesses and won. Food for thought.

Addressed

RJ 2.0
Addressed No, all you did was throw PIS/CIS at me. A win is a win.

Newjak
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
No, all you did was throw PIS/CIS at me. A win is a win. This was after her weapon became their Kryptonite and they were shown to be getting weaker. Before that anytime she would try to fight Ares he would beat her. Soundly most of the time.

juggerman
This was after her weapon became their Kryptonite and they were shown to be getting weaker. Before that anytime she would try to fight Ares he would beat her. Soundly most of the time.

No she would often hold her own if not beat Ares but he holds back cuz he has a thing for her. He's admitted this

Newjak
No she would often hold her own if not beat Ares but he holds back cuz he has a thing for her. He's admitted this Fair enough if that is true.I remember most of the time him beating Xena but it has been awhile since I've seen the show.

Time Immemorial
Captain gets beat down in bed, otherwise he surrenders cause he would never hit a girl.

CadenceV2
Actually Xena beaten Ares more than a few times when he did not hold back. One instance she was insane from a curse by the furies. She also beaten Callisto as a god several times and Callisto never holds back. She also easily beaten Hercules on he first fight, but he was saved by his friends.

Also she still has shown a greater knowledge as well feat for feat on par with Movie Caps own. Heck she rivals Comic Batman in feats. Superior Agility for sure as the link imposter shows.

So I do not think her wins are PIS at all. Some do have CIS but overall even those feats are represented as her tactical genius.

Anyway I think saying her wins are all PIS/CIS is flat out wrong. This woman has super human stats, and the furies believe she was possibly a Demi god as a daughter of Ares. She also has skill that allowed her to kill with pressure points, use chakra or spirit energy attacks, and shown to be so skilled that she trained several top of the line assassins in a unique way of killing.

So there is no need to low ball her by saying PIS/CIS wins is all she has.

Also in her first appearance she fought only Hercules and beaten him. In her first episode she fights a well establish warlord and ex boyfriend that Xena still had feelings for. They fought in a insane impossible battle of balance on people's heads!

Shabazz916
caps wins.. shield for the win

RJ 2.0
Actually Xena beaten Ares more than a few times when he did not hold back. One instance she was insane from a curse by the furies. She also beaten Callisto as a god several times and Callisto never holds back. She also easily beaten Hercules on he first fight, but he was saved by his friends.

Also she still has shown a greater knowledge as well feat for feat on par with Movie Caps own. Heck she rivals Comic Batman in feats. Superior Agility for sure as the link imposter shows.

So I do not think her wins are PIS at all. Some do have CIS but overall even those feats are represented as her tactical genius.

Anyway I think saying her wins are all PIS/CIS is flat out wrong. This woman has super human stats, and the furies believe she was possibly a Demi god as a daughter of Ares. She also has skill that allowed her to kill with pressure points, use chakra or spirit energy attacks, and shown to be so skilled that she trained several top of the line assassins in a unique way of killing.

Also in her first appearance she fought only Hercules and beaten him. In her first episode she fights a well establish warlord and ex boyfriend that Xena still had feelings for. They fought in a insane impossible battle of balance on people's heads! yes Xena wins.

relentless1
id let xena win all over my face

Kazenji
Xena winning....not sure if people are serious or ****ing stupid.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by relentless1
id let xena win all over my face

Xena and Gabriel. MMMHHHMMMM.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Xena winning....not sure if people are serious or ****ing stupid.

Im not sure why its impossible. This Respect thread here alone is mostly her fights and feats of Seasons 1-3, and not including the more cool feats of 4-6.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/xena-warrior-princess-respect-thread-1579313/

She is on par with comic characters in every way.

Newjak

Also in her first appearance she fought only Hercules and beaten him. In her first episode she fights a well establish warlord and ex boyfriend that Xena still had feelings for. They fought in a insane impossible battle of balance on people's heads! It's PIS/CIS because of how over the place character's abilities and skills are portrayed in that world.

Hercules himself has gone from practically holding up a mountain to barely able to match a Centaur in strength and Ares as sometimes matched Hercules in strength. It's also been stated multiple times Hercules holds back. He also beat Xena after he got a sword back in his hand.

And comic Batman has fought way stronger people than Xena ever has. And has better feats. I think there is a feat of showing Batman repping 300 pounds on the bench press for casual reps.

They did fight on people's heads that is more of a feat for the people though as their necks were strong enough to support the weight.

She was only ever hinted and not confirmed to be a demi god. Other than that most of her agility/strength feats are in line with what a normal human can do.

Like I said I would put her in line with Black Widow.

relentless1
ooo yeah I forgot about Gabriella and their implied lesbo love action.

RJ 2.0
Xena and Gabriel. MMMHHHMMMM. Gabrielle.

CadenceV2
Black Widow is pretty fair, however IMO Black Widow can beat Steve as fa movie feats and yea is concerned.

KingD19
Black Widow...can beat Captain America...as far as movie feats are concerned?

Que? confused

Newjak
Black Widow is pretty fair, however IMO Black Widow can beat Steve as fa movie feats and yea is concerned. We already kind of saw how that fight goes though with the Winter Soldier. Black Widow was able to stall for a little bit but ultimately she was just so over matched it didn't matter.

Let's not forget that Cap was able to straight up beat the Winter Soldier twice in combat.

Silent Master
Black Widow is pretty fair, however IMO Black Widow can beat Steve as fa movie feats and yea is concerned.

That is kind of odd, seeing as not only does Cap have better feats in general, but they both fought WS and Cap did far better.

KingD19
Maybe he meant she looked better in a skintight suit?

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Silent Master
That is kind of odd, seeing as not only does Cap have better feats in general, but they both fought WS and Cap did far better.

No different than say ABC logic. Jhonny Cage beaten Goro, Goro beaten Kung Lao, do I expect Jhonny Cage to beat Kung Lao in a fight? Hell no, Cage could not even get that far on his own like Kung Lao had. While I do not if you understand the Mortal Kombat reference, the point is character A Beats B while C could not does not mean Character C loses to A. Let's see Steve face a geared out BW and see who wins. By te ya she is every bit on his level with her survival of Hulk, taking out train fodder easy, precorming as well as Cap in Avengers, and dealing with Hawkeye. She has many feats herself and did more than Cap done in Avengers sadly.

She should be on Caps level by feats. A single lost due to plot is not that much proof.

Silent Master
Actually, that isn't even close to true; All BW did against the Hulk was run away, how exactly you're using that as a superior HTH feat is beyond me. that and Cap out-performed her against every class of enemy they faced.

KingD19
And Cap mainly used either himself or his shield. Widow had her guns, Widow Bites, Chitauri blasters, etc... Put them in the same situations, and Cap comes out looking better every single time. And Widow wouldn't survive some of the fights Cap was in. Like against Loki, Red Skull, Winter Soldier, etc...

Your logic is kinda wonky bro.

Silent Master
His logic seems to be that seeing BW fight turned him on, thus she wins.

Mindset

Anyone says otherwise is ignoring the plain to see feats in the videos above. Didn't Bruce Campbell hang with her?

Mindset
His logic seems to be that seeing BW fight turned him on, thus she wins. What other logic is there?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Mindset
What other logic is there?

Girls make SM uncomfortable, no harm done. Hence why it's done silently.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't Bruce Campbell hang with her?

The King of Thieves? no he gets whooped by her and Gabriel with one move every time they had a moment. More embarrassing is the fact Cambell's character could not out do Xena half the time in stealing :/ Oh well.

Actually, that isn't even close to true; All BW did against the Hulk was run away, how exactly you're using that as a superior HTH feat is beyond me. that and Cap out-performed her against every class of enemy they faced.

I think you half @$$ read my post. I said nothing of H2H at all. I said she did a good job surviving a attack from Hulk. Reminded very much of the Abomination actor when he was just pumped with Super Soldier Serum fighting Hulk. BW is beyond peak human as per movie characters IMO.

But it is easier to twists ones words than to make a legit argument smile

Silent Master
Considering the conversation was about you believing BW can beat Steve in a fight, it's rather odd that you're now claiming that you weren't talking about HTH.

KingD19
Black Widow reminded you of SS Blonsky fighting Hulk? SS Blonsky who was zipping around at 30mph or more? Perfectly balancing on a stariwell bannister and maintaining those speeds running up it? Etc...?

And seriously, all she did was run away, get hurt, and not die. She didn't even try to fight back because she knew it was pointless.

As for "Geared Out" Widow. That means 1, possibly 2 Glocks. And her Widow Stingers which are melee range only. She has to jab you with them for them to work. That's nowhere near enough to help her win against Cap. Watch how Bucky and all his guys had fully automatic weapons and explosives and still didn't take him down.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by KingD19
Black Widow reminded you of SS Blonsky fighting Hulk? SS Blonsky who was zipping around at 30mph or more? Perfectly balancing on a stariwell bannister and maintaining those speeds running up it? Etc...?

And seriously, all she did was run away, get hurt, and not die. She didn't even try to fight back because she knew it was pointless.

As for "Geared Out" Widow. That means 1, possibly 2 Glocks. And her Widow Stingers which are melee range only. She has to jab you with them for them to work. That's nowhere near enough to help her win against Cap. Watch how Bucky and all his guys had fully automatic weapons and explosives and still didn't take him down.

I meant Geared out as in the cool OC Spray, Flash Bangs, and Tazer devices she had in Iron Man 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vTmPjleI8o

That is geared out.

KingD19
She hasn't had that stuff since IM2. Where she used it once. Not in Avengers or Cap 2.

Her gear is 2 pistols and her widow stingers.

CadenceV2
She hasn't had that stuff since IM2. Where she used it once. Not in Avengers or Cap 2.

Her gear is 2 pistols and her widow stingers.

Thus I said "Geared Out" and not "Standard Gear" stick out tongue

KingD19
I guess "Geared Out" Cap gets his shield, an assault rifle(he used one in Winter Soldier), and everything he got issued as a soldier? Maybe just the gear he would have been issued when they took out Batroc?

CadenceV2
I guess "Geared Out" Cap gets his shield, an assault rifle(he used one in Winter Soldier), and everything he got issued as a soldier? Maybe just the gear he would have been issued when they took out Batroc?

If I was to say Geared Out for Cap, then yes, that would entailed Geared he had used before.

I think its funny you have such a issue with my use of the term Geared Out and Standard Gear lol. big grin

KingD19
I think it's funny you thin Black Widow wins against Cap. And that you're so confident she'll win, that you want to give her gear she doesn't have or normally use, just so she can have a better chance.

Placidity
Cap takes out BW with one punch to the head. Oh yea.

KingD19
But Widow has the spirit of Xena...or something?

CadenceV2
Spirit? She wishes wink Xena Spirit manipulation is top notch, and showcased several times, defying Death itself twice as a spirit to possess bodies. Not to mention gain TK like powers through her spirit knowledge and gain the ability to fight in the dream realm.

BW has no feats of Spirit. Just great fighting skill and some above human stats. The gear load out makes her impressive, but still not on Xena's level in feats at all.

Stanor
Cap

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by Stanor
Cap

V3y3QoFnqZc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.