Team Ranma vs Team Fairy Tail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Ranma (Boy)
Ryoga
Shampoo
Mousse
Genma (Panda)

Vs

Natsu
Happy
Lucy
Grey
Erza

fight in a desert city
no Aquarius
Who wins?

Trocity
Team Fairy Tail.

pym-ftw
Any justification?

pym-ftw
So nobody has read/seen Ranma 1/2?

Q99
Oh, I have, but it's been awhile, and I didn't read all of it.

Considering Natsu's lightning-dragon beams, Erza's stuff, and Gray's latest powerup, there's a lot of non-martial arts moves to worry about.

Oh, and if Lucy can use water, that'll disable most of the opposing team in one go. Though I'm not sure the status of her water powers after the latest events.

pym-ftw
Ryoga even in pig form is super human, and I'd argue Duck Mousse is deadlier. I'm not sure on the Fanon on FT speed but i cant imagine they are faster than team Ranma.

Ranma, Ryoga & Genma have energy attacks and both Mousse & Shampoo carry weapons.

Sacred 117
As far as FT speed is concerned, Gajeel outran lighting from behind its source (Laxus) and intercepted it to shield Levy.

Do with that what you will.

Q99
There's some energy attacks, but I don't think they're as good as FT's.

And when it comes to weapons, Erza's got better than anything they do.

Originally posted by Sacred 117
As far as FT speed is concerned, Gajeel outran lighting from behind its source (Laxus) and intercepted it to shield Levy.

Do with that what you will.

Eh, he outran a lightning *spell* of indeterminate speed.

pym-ftw
Agreed on Erza, Ryoga has feats of blasting through mountains and lifting large chunks of frozen ice that dwarf himself. Has FT shown supersonic speed at all?

Yamcha
I forgot about Ranma 1/2, it was one of the first series I got into but I never finished it, not because I didn't want to but because back then I didn't know about reading manga online xD. Ryoga was easily my favorite.

Now I'm trying to remember...ugh, there was a movie but idk which one it was..I just remember Ryoga like getting super upset and unleashing a super form of those Hadoukens he threw.

Edit: Found it xD

9gu-iT8MUXs

pym-ftw
Its to bad the Anime ended before the Manga so alot of people never got to see the crazy power ups they got.

Q99
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Has FT shown supersonic speed at all?

There's very few *precise* calcable speed things in FT, but they've definitely shown some nice superhuman speed.

There's a bit where Mirajane leaps 100+ feet in a moment to hit a mobile target before he can react. Racer actually slows time, and yet Erza could keep up with him (even to a limited extent before she put on speed armor). Jellal is certainly very fast with his speed magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.