Olympian vs Asgardians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Zeus (Clash and Wrath of Titans)

vs

Loki, Thor, Odin, Heimdall

Lestov16
Loki isn't an Asgardian

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Loki isn't an Asgardian

Yea no shit we all know where he was born. But I guess he's just trolling for saying "I am Loki from Asgard"

Bet you missed that in the movie. Head back and watch the movie again.

BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched both clash and wrath of the titans but remind me of their feats

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
been a while since i've watched both clash and wrath of the titans but remind me of their feats

Ask lest, he apparently saw it and not Thor or Avengers. laughing

relentless1
seems a bit biased to have a huge gang up on Zeus, if this was meant to be fair you'd have added Hades and say Ares or Posideon. But in your very lopsided scenario Zeus would lose for sure.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1
seems a bit biased to have a huge gang up on Zeus, if this was meant to be fair you'd have added Hades and say Ares or Posideon. But in your very lopsided scenario Zeus would lose for sure.

Zeus held off and helped defeated Kronos in a very weakened state. He ain't going down without a fight. Watch the movie again. Not only that but he is extremely durable.

relentless1
agreed on that but still, 4 on 1 seems a bit much, add hades in there and you have a good fight

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by relentless1
agreed on that but still, 4 on 1 seems a bit much, add hades in there and you have a good fight

That would seem spite to me, but add him in if you wish.

KingD19
Hades and Zeus both in their near death states and without their weapons were pushing their father back. Full powered and with the Lightning Bolt/Pitch Fork they could do some maaaajor damage.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea no shit we all know where he was born. But I guess he's just trolling for saying "I am Loki from Asgard"

Bet you missed that in the movie. Head back and watch the movie again.

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ask lest, he apparently saw it and not Thor or Avengers. laughing

Stop being butthurt and spamming my inbox, Supra 2. Didn't they teach you how to take a joke in Iraq?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lestov16
Stop being butthurt and spamming my inbox, Supra 2. Didn't they teach you how to take a joke in Iraq?

Is that all you ever talk about is I went to Iraq. Should I mention you babysit you mom in every post?

Lestov16
Nah. The fact that you lied to me about not being Supra is good enough.

Time Immemorial
Go cry more on your moms shoulder.

Lestov16
Don't go Quan mode on us

Time Immemorial
LOL

http://t.qkme.me/3lcd.jpg

Robtard
Ha thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.