Kas'im vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Emperordmb
Kas'im has got to be your most used character in versus match-ups by this point, despite your hatred of him.

carthage
I actually swear I use Malgus more big grin

Also you're wrong Kas'im is in my top 20 characters as I stated in the Thread in the EU subforum

Nalaniel
Kas'im dies. Are you happy now?

Q99
I do wonder what Kas'im could've done in a time of superior training.

Stigma
hahaha.... Kas'im dies, horribly.

carthage
Kas'im is the greatest swordsmen of his day, he is because Bane said so. He wins this you're biased and nothing but an insect to me Stigma, Kas'im wins this you 're wrong !!!

Q99
I have no trouble believe he's an awesome swordsbeing. It's more that his force end is lacking.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
Kas'im is the greatest swordsmen of his day, he is because Bane said so. He wins this you're biased and nothing but an insect to me Stigma, Kas'im wins this you 're wrong !!!

You've got me on this one carthage!
My bias is so transparent I was even to argue that Krayt destroys Kas'im via the force, but that's just silly talk... erm
Kas'im withstood Bane's force push, thus logically, he rolfstomps in the force contest.

And, importantly
Kas'im is the greatest swordsmen of his day, he is because Bane said so.
I concede, can't argue with this powerful evidence. Kas'im was anointed by godBane himself, he is the ultimate swordsman.

carthage
You are so biased and you always lowball the Banite trilogy characters. You're entire existence on this forum is only to spite me! Bane is one of the most powerful characters in the mythos, Kas'im is better than Krayt because he's memorized every lightsaber sequence, practices a lot, and because Bane's opinion is worth something.

Prove Krayt wins

Bane beat Sirrak and Fohargh that ranks him among the best swordsmen of the mythos.

Trocity
Krayt wins with no legs tbh.

Stigma

Stigma
Originally posted by Trocity
Krayt wins with no legs tbh.
No! You don't understand...you must see the truth, as I did.

Krayt gets beaten down with his own legs/ fact.

carthage
You see right through my lies! Shame on me, SHAME!

Kas'im was beating Bane in a fair fight, he didn't need a nexus, hiding his knowledge of Jar kai, and his elite striking speed of 20 strikes per second (that makes him faster than raindrops and Grievous). Kas'im is faster than Krayt in combat speed, Krayt has no speed feats to compete to Kas'im's striking speed. Also Kas'im didn't just stop, talk, and then get blown apart, Krayt would never have the opportunity to his his force attacks because Kas'im moves faster than Trainee Bane.

Krayt has no speed feats compared to Kas'im's combat speed, and Bane swatting at rain drops (that are faster than blaster bolts, and Bane saying he couldn't duplicate it with Orbalisks or a nexus makes it a superior speed feat)

The Korriban Sith trainees in POD were all Dark lord levels, they must all be at least Maul levels because Karpashyn wrote that makes it true. Sirak beat Trainee Bane so that makes him a strong combatant, he doesn't need other showings or accolades to substantiate this he just is.

Krayt has no comparable dueling feats

Stigma
You know, carthage. I think we just hammered out a logically sound and meticulous approach that ought to be used in the debates here.
Not that anyone else did something similar while debating for Bane, Kas'im or Zannah... this approach is truly innovative and needs to be mercilessly implemented.

Fated Xtasy
LMAO You whelps are so ignorant.

No description ever states Bane is drawing on a Nexus during that fight. If such a view were true. I would Argue that Tavion/Marka Ragnos also drew on the dark nexus of Korriban. Which would make both of them look like weak plebs and Jaden like a powerful Jedi. But i do not. Why? Because no there is nothing that suggests Marka Ragnos/Tavion were ever doing such a thing and it would foolish of me to assume that they were. To Assume such a thing is idiotic, as it is left to - say it with me class. Speculation and Interpretation. There is not a passage that suggest anything that supports either of you, just an assumption made by you two - and a few other people.

"Oh he was on Lehon?" "NEXUS FEAT!!!"

If we were to take that imbecile argument into account. then Anakin's victory is even more impressive over Cin Drallig, Shaak Ti and Serra Keto. Because the jedi temple was a nexus, i mean it isn't specified or anything, but we should recognize that the Nexus was probably amplifying their Powers. and they probably suck because they were on a Nexus........ "NEXUS FEAT!"

Yeah, that is just utterly ridiculous and idiotic. but what can you expect from mindless and ignorant trolls? Keep going though, let's see how low you guys will go to just troll, though i think that may be a bit hard considering you are at the lowest point, But anything is possible wink

Stigma
lol someone's mad cool

carthage
Woah buddy, hold on here no one is suggesting or trolling anything. We're just trying to forge a new understanding of Bane's power. Again Bane is just too strong to even need to use/gather any latent darkside power, I mean he is just so strong that even Kas'im had to pause and admire Bane while he was gathering energy from that place no one suggested he need to use energy from:

I mean Bane is so strong that he never needed to replicate that feat again. On Ruusan he had enough power to break boxes, break a guys spine (no one in the mythos ever did that with their bare hands), and break tents. Bane's power is so unfathomably incomprehensible that he was disguising it by performing lesser feats off darkside worlds, because he can and because there is no way to make sense of it other than Bane is just that great.

I agree, because all of his off world feats when he's not on Korriban, Dxun, or Lehon, or Belia Darzu's fortress are much more clever acts of Bane's power to deceive the reader into thinkng he's weak. I mean Bane's power is so tricky that he goes from toppling temples, moving massive slabs of rock, and disintegrating Techno beasts on darkside worlds, to just throwing guards into walls, breaking tables, rubbing the insides of guards, and its all to show that Bane is just so incredible that those worlds never contributed or gave him a circumstantial amp at all!.

Exactly man, you hit the nail right on the head! Its because Anakin and Malgus i,e two weaker individuals than the Sith'ari can't possibly beat individuals weaker than themselves! I guess this totally solves it because they themselves weren't more skilled than their opponents, weren't wearing Orbalisks, and didn't have enough power of their own to kill their opponents/drive them off. Bane was just so strong that he hid his power from us all, and used his own abilities to disintegrate technobeasts, crush a massive temple down, and its not his fault he could never replicate those powers at any other point in time like on Ruusan or Ambria!

You're right man. But again no one is trolling, Kas'im just has better feats and is a more talented duelist than Krayt and that's why he wins.

carthage
And again stop derailing the thread, this fight involves Kas'im and Darth Krayt your posts about Tavion and Jaden have nothing to do with the topic.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Stigma
lol someone's mad cool

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5od3jScD91qcwic6.gif

Snip for length

Nicely done your attempt to troll me earns you...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3931849/nostalgia-critic-o.gif

carthage
I love the Nostalgia critic. What do you think of Cinema snob?

Fated Xtasy
I love the Nostalgia critic. What do you think of Cinema snob?

I never really watch Cinema Snob - unless you count when he's in one of the specials.

Sinious
Stop feeding the trolls.

carthage
What do Cinema Snob and Nostalgia critic have to do with feeding things?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.