Zeus vs Death Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
This is Marvel Zeus that destroyed Hulk.

Who wins

Sin I AM
We all lose

SamZED
Lol pretty much.

juggerman
Originally posted by Insane Titan
This is Marvel Zeus that destroyed Hulk.

Who wins

Is he just using fisty cuffs like he did against Hulk as well?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by juggerman
Is he just using fisty cuffs like he did against Hulk as well? no he's not holding back this time.

Bentley
Zeus has this. But again, he has been defeated by Mikaboshi before... So, who knows?

Besides, we don't know the upper limits of Death Sentry as of now.

One_Angry_Scot
This is a tricky one, and it's very true what Bentley said so far we haven't seen an upper limit to Death Sentry as of yet.

DS Sentry is most likely stronger and more powerful than both Void and Voidtry.

Like I have mentioned before he doesn't have his Agoraphobia so he isn't afraid of saying f**k it, I am bringing my A game here. And this Sentry isn't exactly devoid (is that the right term?) of feats.

He's not exactly a slouch when it comes to speed. And he has a killer punch on him. And when you consider that for the 2 times he fought Thor he was holding back on every punch and he treated him like a baby.

it's hard to peg down where Sentry fits in a tier list. I mean it's a given that he is a solid Trans Tier and given he is probably more powerful than Void, I can see this being tough.

carver9
Bait thread and his ninth Death Sentry thread in a row. The only thing I know is, Zeus won't run from Sentry like Thanos ran from Gladiator.

With that said, Zeus wins.

Insane Titan
Only 3 out of the last 12 I've have involved Death Sentry, learn to count child.

Reported for trolling

Sin I AM
Zeus feats are all ambiguous tho and DS is unproven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.