Chthon Vs Kulak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KK_zps3a9e27ac.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CHTH_zpse5e717b4.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
I have to admit I know next to nothing about Kulak, Chthon is pretty beastly. Wasn't one of his spells when read out was capable of wiping out Asgard? (apologies if I am wrong there)

What sort of things has Kulak done?

zopzop
Chthon (because Kulak looks moronic)!

Golgo13
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I have to admit I know next to nothing about Kulak, Chthon is pretty beastly. Wasn't one of his spells when read out was capable of wiping out Asgard? (apologies if I am wrong there)

Spectre needed the Ring of life to defeat him. Kulak is no joke.

operator616
That was a weaker Spectre; golden age. But either way, Kulak was also more powerful than the Spectre in the bronze age in All-Star Squadron (which while chronologically takes place in that same era, it doesn't change the fact that in the same series Spectre's aura was powerful enough to nearly upset the multiversal cosmic balance iirc, and that was something like 10 issues after the Kulak story; it was in the 30s issues).

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Chthon isn't that beastly really, although in that arc he was quite impressive. And he did banish Asgard (happened in Mighty Avengers); that was also at a time period when Thor possessed the OF (of course he wasn't on Odin's level); but nothing about that is more impressive than being above the Spectre.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by operator616
That was a weaker Spectre; golden age. But either way, Kulak was also more powerful than the Spectre in the bronze age in All-Star Squadron (which while chronologically takes place in that same era, it doesn't change the fact that in the same series Spectre's aura was powerful enough to nearly upset the multiversal cosmic balance iirc, and that was something like 10 issues after the Kulak story; it was in the 30s issues).

Chthon isn't that beastly really, although in that arc he was quite impressive. And he did banish Asgard (happened in Mighty Avengers); that was also at a time period when Thor possessed the OF (of course he wasn't on Odin's level); but nothing about that is more impressive than being above the Spectre.

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification.

BruceSkywalker
In "djimon hounsou" voice WHO???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.