Deathstroke, Deadshot vs Toxin, Ultimate Green Goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MajorSparkman
Toxin (Eddie Brock)

Battle takes place in New York City, at night, but in a blocked off area about seven miles in all directions. For the purposes of this battle, no fighter can leave the blocked off area. Toxin and UGG start at ground level, while Deadshot and Deathstroke have the high ground; they are atop a single skyscraper.

Abandoned vehicles are on the ground, and there is a helicopter flying overhead, recording the fight. Any item that could be found/picked up in the city can be used as a weapon. If Deathstroke runs out of ammunition, he must go hand to hand, Deadshot has infinite ammo. There is no borrowing ammo, either. There are zip-lines between building (skyscrapers) for the two to get around easier. None are aware of their opponent's weaknesses or strengths.

Battle!

Estacado
Toxin should solo.

MajorSparkman
Originally posted by Estacado
Toxin should solo.

Think so? Don't think they could discover a weakness? Doesn't seem too far-fetched to think that they may stumble upon the weakness to fire.

Estacado
Toxin is like class 70 he is pretty damn fast as well.
Dont think their basic equipment has sonic weapons or a flamethrower.

If he can mop the floor with Carnage I think he can handle these 2.

SamZED
Originally posted by Estacado
Toxin should solo. Buddy, replace "should" with "will" and I'll QyouFT. big grin

DarkSaint85
Deathstroke/Deadshot win.

Toxin is a nonfactor.

You read that right. Come at me sneer

Incidentally, this is what I see when I picture Ultimate Gobby:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111135553/4067207-3818980-3944342495-ultim.jpg

Yeah, flames.

SamZED
What are they gonna do? Shoot him? stick out tongue

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39001/2991064-venom2.jpg

DarkSaint85
Nah. Gobby would take him out with those flames...

CadenceV2
Ultimate Green Goblin has a insane healing factor, as well sky scraper busting fire projection.

Ultimate Goblin could take Toxin IMO pretty well.

That said the duo wins easy.

MajorSparkman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. Gobby would take him out with those flames...

Was a mismatch on my part, in hindsight. UGG and Toxin are on the same side, so..yeah. I suppose the duo would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.