Lord Scourge vs Ahsoka Tano(sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
Neutral ground.

Who is the superior duelist?

Both characters are in their strongest incarnations.

(If some people think this is a spite thread, wait until you see the fine arguments of some of the members who believe otherwise.)

NewGuy01
Scourge.

Fated Xtasy
Scourge was the emperor's wrath for a long time. his experience and power is above Ahsoka's own imo.

FreshestSlice
Ahsoka is nowhere near Scourge even at her strongest.

Sinious
Makes sense but Im not sure if the lack of info on which sith/jedi he killed should hint that he is a weakling or not.

Edit: Now that I think about it, Scourge would destroy her.

Nephthys
He was only sent after the most powerful Jedi, Jedi the Emperor thought were growing too powerful and becoming a threat. And those Sith that overstepped in their ambition. He was sent to take out a Republic Base and a Dark Council level opponent solo and was convinced he could have done it even with the Hero of Tython and a forcefield in the way.

Sinious
Originally posted by Nephthys
He was only sent after the most powerful Jedi, Jedi the Emperor thought were growing too powerful and becoming a threat. And those Sith that overstepped in their ambition. He was sent to take out a Republic Base and a Dark Council level opponent solo and was convinced he could have done it even with the Hero of Tython and a forcefield in the way.

But those jedi have no names so doesn't that make all his accomplishments kinda irrelevant?

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, its not irrelevant to any person who is capable of thinking.

Nephthys
I'm sensing a lot of sarcasm in this thread.....

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
But those jedi have no names so doesn't that make all his accomplishments kinda irrelevant?

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, its not irrelevant to any person who is capable of thinking.
The problem with imitating carthage here, is that Ahsoka hasn't defeated a single Jedi or Sith, Especially one from the Old Republic era that comes close to the Imperial Guards that Scourge demolishes.

Sinious
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
The problem with imitating carthage here, is that Ahsoka hasn't defeated a single Jedi or Sith, Especially one from the Old Republic era that comes close to the Imperial Guards that Scourge demolishes.

Carthage thinks Ahsoka>Vitiate dude...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
Carthage thinks Ahsoka>Vitiate dude...
Carthage thinks annoying you is both easy and fun to do, is all I've gathered. Whereas he isn't even in this thread.

Fated Xtasy

Didn't she go up against Grevious, Vizla and Ventress at one point? They may not be powerful giants like say - the HoT or the like. But, they are above most individuals. just my two cents anyway.

Sinious
Carthage thinks annoying you is both easy and fun to do, is all I've gathered.

Well, Im aware of that and don't care enough to get annoyed but the fact that this is so obvious makes him an official troll here. I'm just curious why he isn't banned for his actions.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Didn't she go up against Grevious, Vizla and Ventress at one point? They may not be powerful giants like say - the HoT or the like. But, they are above most individuals. just my two cents anyway.
Sabers only, either way she lost to Grievous in sabers, she never defeated Ventress, and she hit Vizsla's jetpack not him. Either way, he doesn't compare to an Imperial Guard, nor their leader.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scourge with the utmost ease.

NewGuy01
Vizsla doesn't compare to an Imperial Guard? lmao

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
You mean the ones immune to TK, which happens to be the thing that took Vizsla out for the count? No,he isn't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Uh, this is prime Scourge? The one who matched the Hero of Tython? lmao

Emperordmb
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uh, this is prime Scourge? The one who matched the Hero of Tython? lmao
I think that was more a response to a point Freshest made, rather than the verdict.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My bad, alter ego.

FreshestSlice
How does he compare again? The Imperial Guards strike fear into the Dark Council, and Scourge took out one of their leaders. Whereas Vizsla is the run-of-the-mill We-Need-Another Mandalorian. He's not immune to TK, Maul showed that enough, but the Imperial Guards are. He might compare in skill, but even then defeating Vizsla, which Ahsoka did not in terms of skill, does not compare.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not sure I see the point in the argument, anyways. This is a scourge far beyond his incarnation in Revan. He utterly stomps.

Nephthys
I'll point out that a fairly random Imperial Guard the HoT kills had defeated a dozen Sith Lords and taken out elite Republic assasination squads. The IG shouldn't be underestimated.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Scourge with the utmost ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.