Darth Nyriss vs. Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Selenial
Sorry In advance, I know the Joke is getting old.

Nyriss have been stated to rip through the force barriers of Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik with lightning. Lord Scourge then goes on to kill a thousand Jedi and Sith. This shows his power even if it happened afterwards because he never have been stated to increase exponentially. Because of this, Nyriss likely has supreme lightning on the levels of Skotia,far outclassing DE Sidious and Dooku combined. Nyriss ragdolls.

Selenial
Anyway, Jaina.

Ummm, Fated, btw. Taking a little longer than I'd hoped but I'm halfway done. **** RL

Q99
Nyriss is really powerful and skilled, to be sure... but on the flip side, so is Caedus, even more-so, and Jaina's a danger to him.

I'd think it'd be a fight, but my instinct is to go with the experienced Skywalker.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
Sorry In advance, I know the Joke is getting old.

Nyriss have been stated to rip through the force barriers of Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik with lightning. Lord Scourge then goes on to kill a thousand Jedi and Sith. This shows his power even if it happened afterwards because he never have been stated to increase exponentially. Because of this, Nyriss likely has supreme lightning on the levels of Skotia,far outclassing DE Sidious and Dooku combined. Nyriss ragdolls.

lmfao. thumb up

Originally posted by Selenial
Anyway, Jaina.

Ummm, Fated, btw. Taking a little longer than I'd hoped but I'm halfway done. **** RL

Lol, no rush Selenial, whenever you can big grin. also thanks again, I really appreciate you doing this for me. http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/herz.png

Also, Jaina takes this.

Oneness
Jaino solos.

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lLol, no rush Selenial, whenever you can big grin. also thanks again, I really appreciate you doing this for me. http://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/herz.png

Yeh, I just for some reason can't actually PM right now.

Always takes me to the page that it would if you weren't logged in and tried to post...

Nephthys
I may go Nyriss.

carthage
Jaina

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.