Injustice Superman vs Thor now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reflassshh
Round 1: Supes without the ring vs Thor without the hammer. Bfr off.

Round 2: Supes with sinestro corps ring vs Thor with the hammer. Let's say kal have mastered the ring, so Dcnu sinestro's feats with the ring are applicable to supes.

riv6672
Why should Sinestro's feats transfer?
Should Hal's transfer to Kyle? Alan's to Guy? John's to Killiwog? They're all masters.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by riv6672
Should Hal's transfer to Kyle? Alan's to Guy? John's to Killiwog? They're all masters. They really shouldn't but i made the stips to make it as balanced as possible.

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
Should Hal's transfer to Kyle? Alan's to Guy? John's to Killiwog? They're all masters.

Superman has a yellow ring in Injustice. With the ring, he was able to kill a Guardian that previously beat him with a mere gesture, but with the ring, he best said Guardian and Mogo the living planet and flew them to the Sun casually.

carver9
Superman stomps and reflash knows this.

Sin I AM
The ring isn't a good answer to mjolnir

Golgo13
If Superman is amped, he should beat Thor.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by carver9
Superman stomps and reflash knows this. Even with this superman lacking the quantity of high end feats thor has?

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Even with this superman lacking the quantity of high end feats thor has?

This version of Superman is already Herald level and he just defeated a trans tier with ease. Yeah...He stomps.

carver9
Even with this superman lacking the quantity of high end feats thor has?

This version of Superman is already Herald level and he just defeated a trans tier with ease with an amp. Yeah...He stomps.

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman has a yellow ring in Injustice. With the ring, he was able to kill a Guardian that previously beat him with a mere gesture, but with the ring, he best said Guardian and Mogo the living planet and flew them to the Sun casually.
Not even close to being an answer to what i asked, but thanks for the info.
Confirms my thoughts.

Another amped Superman/regular Thor thread.

CadenceV2
Is this the same version that is the Injustice Gid Among us game? Or another Injustice superman?

ares834
Same one.

CadenceV2
Wow the Gods Among us game seem like a very weak Superman. Alot of the characters seem weaker.

Also I love to know which DC Earth that Gods Among Us took place in and what DC earth JL (IE the Good Guy versions) that took them on. It seems DC has nothing establish of that popular franchise to fit the Multiverse.

maxivitopowe

Golgo13
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Wow the Gods Among us game seem like a very weak Superman. Alot of the characters seem weaker.

Also I love to know which DC Earth that Gods Among Us took place in and what DC earth JL (IE the Good Guy versions) that took them on. It seems DC has nothing establish of that popular franchise to fit the Multiverse.

It's not apart of the 52.

CadenceV2

DarkSaint85

Round 2: Supes with sinestro corps ring vs Thor with the hammer. Let's say kal have mastered the ring, so Dcnu sinestro's feats with the ring are applicable to supes.

Wait, with Round 2, just pointing out, DCnU Sinestro has mastered Parallax.

That's an incredible amp to give to Supes.....

DARTH POWER

Both rounds are Spite to Thor.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait, with Round 2, just pointing out, DCnU Sinestro has mastered Parallax.

That's an incredible amp to give to Supes..... I said sinestros feats with the ring.

Sooo... no parallax.

juggerman
Originally posted by SquallX

Shit I missed the latest one. I knew he would be powerful but damn

eaebiakuya
I remember Superman was KOED by a Megaton range explosion, a nuclear explosion.

Any attack from Thor is far stronger than that. Not sure how strong he is with the GL ring.

Galan007
Originally posted by juggerman
Shit I missed the latest one. I knew he would be powerful but damn http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14892180&highlight=injustice#post14892180

juggerman
Holy shitballs!

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=14892180&highlight=injustice#post14892180

But wait, why was Superman able to amp off of the planet's fear but no Hal or Sinestro? Was it explained at all or is he just better than them with the ring?(which would be silly)

Galan007
Because earth's inhabitants were only fearful of Superman, not Sinestro or Hal--evidently the rings can tell. /shrug

juggerman
Originally posted by Galan007
Because earth's inhabitants were only fearful of Superman, not Sinestro or Hal--evidently the rings can tell. /shrug

Thanks thumb up

CadenceV2
In a recent Somestro vs Thanos thread it seem explained that Yellow Rings are about the wielders experiance and understanding of fear, not the populace.

The Yellow Rings make no sense. Green is YOUR willpower, Red is YOUR hate, Orange is YOUR greed. Um Yellow... Your inner fear .. eeer ... others fears? What is it!

Khazra Reborn
In the Injustice U, the rings seem to work on the fear the user personally promotes, which is why it gave Superman such a colossal amp. As far as I know, that's not how they work in the mainstream DCU.

Anyways, for the most part Injustice Superman seems to be a lot weaker all around than mainstream Superman, without the ring Thor should win pretty handily.

Galan007
Injustice=a divergent/non-canon universe. ie. Lantern rings from the Injustice universe should not be confused with, or mistaken for, Lantern rings from mainstream DC. They work much differently.

CadenceV2
I see.

Sin I AM
Ive never understood the lantern corp history, i mean willpower isnt even an emotion

carver9
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

Anyways, for the most part Injustice Superman seems to be a lot weaker all around than mainstream Superman

Disagree

maxivitopowe
he seems to be

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The ring isn't a good answer to mjolnir Good thing Superman has other powers to fall on.

Zack Fair
I think the whole "amp based off fear they generate in others" is pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.