The Official "Share your sexual fantasies" thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bashar Teg
as per lestov's request.

fun: restored.

dadudemon
I'd like one FMF threesome, please!

Already asked the wife...she'd be okay with it if we did a MFM threesome.

She tricked me...cause I don't wanna do that. sad

Bardock42
Oh that's good, I was really frustrated that there were 2 out of 50 000 threads in the OTF that discussed possibly the most ****ed up thing any member of KMC has ever done (or at least has been publicly revealed to).

I just think we need a good balance of fun and serious talk...

Lestov16
Not cool, PVS

@Bardock: So demonizing Sorgo equates to discussion of AC how?

Bashar Teg
no lestov that's for the "research" thread.

this is the thread for trannies and dildos and benoit balls, etc.

.*edit* ...not to lead the topic. any sexual fantasy applies.

Bardock42
Demonizing Sorgo's actions is one valid opinion one can have on an aspect of what has been revealed about AC (i.e. that Sorgo has, for whatever reason, engaged AC in sexual fantasies). There's more to the other thread as well though.

I feel like you are making this third thread about AC as well now, though.

The Renegade
I always thought it was Ben Wa balls.

Yeah, yeah. "You'd know" and so on.

dadudemon
Am I the only motherf*cker around here who is going to share his sexual fantasy?

Gaah! mad

Lestov16
So you have zero problem hijacking Neme's thread to discuss w/e you want to?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lestov16
So you have zero problem hijacking Neme's thread to discuss w/e you want to?

Yes, this is the OTF, welcome to it.

Time Immemorial
Butt hurt thread, I thought we had one of theselaughing out loud

Lestov16
So how many victims of AC's have you helped with your thread hijacking?

The Renegade
To be fair, how many have we helped complaining about thread hijacking?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by dadudemon
Am I the only motherf*cker around here who is going to share his sexual fantasy?

Gaah! mad

I dream of mustering up some ferrets and cooking them.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Butt hurt thread, I thought we had one of theselaughing out loud

Appears Bashar and Bardock have found themselves rather engrossed with learning every detail of AC's actions, undoubtedly for "research of course" laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Appears Bashar and Bardock have found themselves rather engrossed with learning every detail of AC's actions, undoubtedly for "research of course" laughing out loud

Hahahahaha

The Renegade

Bardock is legitimately trying to get info on AC so we can potentially prevent him moving on and doing this again.

Bashar is more concerned with me and how hard he can make people laugh with his trolling antics.

Don't lump those two together.

Time Immemorial
Agreed, Bardock has good intentions but Batag has done everything is his power to just cause drama and troll you and DDM.

Robtard

You're way off base here, dude.

Lestov16
If you say so, I'll lay off Bardock. I'll focus my attention on the butthurt 3-account-having OP

Bardock42
My girlfriend was one of the people he harassed. I take no issue with anything you did, besides minimizing and trivializing AC's actions as if it was just a fashionable thing to be interested in.

Lestov16
My bad, I didn't know you were that personally affected. My deepest apologies.

Bardock42
It's fine, like I said, I think you are completely right if you want to stand up for Sorgo, a lot of things that were said about him (comparison's to AC's action) are inappropriate.

Lestov16
It just seems odd that Bashar is jumping on this so steadfast for apparently no reason as he was unlike you not affected at all by this. That's what I mean by bandwagoning.

NemeBro
I'm a big fan of dickgirls/futanaris/"trannies", but it's a real shame that so few I've seen IRL are up to my standards. I enjoy seeing them **** a woman or a cute girlyboy but I don't think I'd object to being with a cute dickgirl myself IRL.

Bardock42
I think a lot of us are affected by these revelations. We argued with AC, or agreed with him, about a multitude of topics. It is shocking to find out these things for anyone that knew him. You probably don't know, cause he has been banned for a long time, but for a lot of us he was definitely a prominent character on this forum.

Lestov16
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm a big fan of dickgirls/futanaris/"trannies", but it's a real shame that so few I've seen IRL are up to my standards. I enjoy seeing them **** a woman or a cute girlyboy but I don't think I'd object to being with a cute dickgirl myself IRL.

Pretty much my same thoughts on the fetish, except for the hooking up with them part

Bashar Teg
call it what it is lestov. "standing up for sorgo".

stop trying to hijack/change the topic to something silly that's not the thread title. "research".

Lestov16
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think a lot of us are affected by these revelations. We argued with AC, or agreed with him, about a multitude of topics. It is shocking to find out these things for anyone that knew him. You probably don't know, cause he has been banned for a long time, but for a lot of us he was definitely a prominent character on this forum.

I understand that, but Bashar isn't discussing that. He's been on the warpath slandering Sorgo.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
call it what it is lestov. "standing up for sorgo".

stop trying to hijack/change the topic to something silly that's not the thread title. "research".

Am I standing up for Sorgo? Yes. What he did was unethical, but you're trying to make it seem like he actively helped AC hunt down girls, when he just took part in consensual sex acts with him. It's not like he put the ideas in AC's head to do what he did, which is the severity you are trying to claim.

Dramatic Gecko

I wish they were in real life what they were in hentai.

Lestov16
Nah, what happens in hentai works because it's animated. If that stuff happened in real life I would be creeped the phuck out and not turned on at all.

Bardock42
On topic:

I like sex in the missionary position. With the lights off.

Dramatic Gecko
Well I can think of a few select things I'd like... but yeah you're right.

Lestov16
I'm a virgin, so I'm just limited to the fantasies for now sad

Bashar Teg
lestov did not deliver.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm a virgin, so I'm just limited to the fantasies for now sad

We're in the same boat.

Lestov16
Marcellus got his suitcase just fine, thank you

Lestov16
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
We're in the same boat.

I'd prefer the girl I lose my virginity to be attracted to me/vice versa on more than just a purely physical level.

Robtard
I'm a virgin, so I'm just limited to the fantasies for now sad Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
We're in the same boat.

Maybe you could "help" each other out

Slay
On topic:

I assume the ''lights off'' is on Sarah's request?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
Maybe you could "help" each other out The only appropriate response

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
I assume the ''lights off'' is on Sarah's request?

Yeah, she really .... wait, what are you implying?

Lestov16
That you're ugly as shit. That seems to be the implication.

Dramatic Gecko
On topic:

Why are you SO boring?

Turn the dammed lights on!

Robtard
The only appropriate response

That's cruel to DG

Lestov16
I don't want his cream anywhere near my peaches

Dramatic Gecko
That's cruel to DG

What is it? I don't dare click it because it might take me to a site that will get me banned off my school internet.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't want his cream anywhere near my peaches

Gonna move into the country.... gonna eat a lot of peaches!

Robtard
What is it? I don't dare click it because it might take me to a site that will get me banned off my school internet.

Where you click the button and Darth Vader says "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Lestov16

You weren't expecting me to say no, were you?....

Time Immemorial
Did someone say peaches and cream?

Lestov16
Gonna move into the country.... gonna eat a lot of peaches!

No! your filthy hands will not touch my delicate peaches

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Did someone say peaches and cream?

DCegQ3JQp5M

Time Immemorial
They even serve that shit up in a box.

Dramatic Gecko
Where you click the button and Darth Vader says "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I went on... that is the most awesome website I've ever seen!

Lestov16
You're just finding out about that site now?

NemeBro
I have a pretty big fetish for sick girls. Like unnaturally pale, gangling, eye bags, just girls who look like they'd die if a kitten sneezed on them. Dark hair preferred. Add a dick and we've got something great.

The Renegade
I have a pretty big fetish for sick girls. Like unnaturally pale, gangling, eye bags, just girls who like like they'd die if a kitten sneezed on them. Dark hair preferred. Add a dick and we've got something great.

I ****ing lost it just now.

dadudemon

Indeed. I agreed with him on the conservative fashion discussion...makes me feel like I was probably wrong and we all know how horrible that is for me. sad

NemeBro
Indeed. I agreed with him on the conservative fashion discussion...makes me feel like I was probably wrong and we all know how horrible that is for me. sad You're the real victim in all this.

Lestov16
I have a pretty big fetish for sick girls. Like unnaturally pale, gangling, eye bags, just girls who look like they'd die if a kitten sneezed on them. Dark hair preferred. Add a dick and we've got something great.

While I would prefer a girl with a smaller body mass than my own, I don't want them to look anorexic or like they're about to die.

I have a fetish for either geeky or goth girls. I like a girl who's nonconformist.

Lestov16
Indeed. I agreed with him on the conservative fashion discussion...makes me feel like I was probably wrong and we all know how horrible that is for me. sad

Fashion? you were wrong as soon as you decided to comment big grin

NemeBro
Among guys, I generally prefer slender, pretty, long-haired guys. Short, average, or tall are all fine, but I prefer them pale, cute and feminine most of the time. I used to admire big muscly guys a lot and still do in some ways, and indeed there are some I'd love to hold me in their big strong arms, but these days I'd prefer to have a cute girlyboy in mine.

The Renegade
Among guys, I generally prefer slender, pretty, long-haired guys. Short, average, or tall are all fine, but I prefer them pale, cute and feminine most of the time. I used to admire big muscly guys a lot and still do in some ways, and indeed there are some I'd love to hold me in their big strong arms, but these days I'd prefer to have a cute girlyboy in mine.

OMG me too!

Time Immemorial
Sounds fcking hot. laughing out loud

Lestov16
If I were to have gay sex:

1) The guy would have to be extremely feminine with a penis small enough not to gain my attention and weird me out
2) I would have to perpetually be in the dominant position. I'll give it to somebody in the ass or mouth, but I sure as hell won't take it.

So pretty much....it would have to be like having sex with a girl, because I'm pretty much all hetero

The Renegade
If I were to have gay sex:

1) The guy would have to be extremely feminine with a penis small enough not to gain my attention and weird me out
2) I would have to perpetually be in the dominant position. I'll give it to somebody in the ass or mouth, but I sure as hell won't take it.

So pretty much....it would have to be like having sex with a girl, because I'm pretty much all hetero

JESUS CHRIST

dadudemon

I had I similar preference when I was younger. I liked pale girls who were thin and had dark hair. Not sickly, though: gross. mad

Also, Christina Ricci's character in Casper rustled my young jimmies, too. And before anyone says shit to me about that, she's 3 years older than me and I was 11 or 12 at the time. no expression

She's still hot, though. 313

Bam:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjUzMzk5NzcyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ1NjkzNw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Lestov16
What? U mad because my view on gay sex is the same of Big Bob from Harold and Kumar?

dadudemon
Fashion? you were wrong as soon as you decided to comment big grin

I-uh....

Dammit. embarrasment

Griffith must really get you motor going, eh?

Dammit...now this is turning into another AC-esque conversation.

Tzeentch
I've always wanted to "make it" with a stranger in a nightclub.

Like, meet a girl, really hit it off, dance the night away under dim lighting and euphoria while the crowd presses in around us- then when the party winds down and they play the last song before the club closes and we all have to walk back to our cars, I embrace her from behind and whisper into her ear "necrophilia or rohypnol."

Heh. The most dull JW I know hit me with that one.

NemeBro

Griffith must really get you motor going, eh? Oh God yes.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/a42ffbca3aa787618a809381239327e1/tumblr_mt02viZpIV1qi1wjmo1_r1_500.gif

He's so pretty. D:

To go into more extreme territory, I have a passing interest in zoophilia. Mostly with dogs, horses/ponies, and maybe sheep. Oh, and nurse shark. I got more aroused than I should have seeing two nurse sharks **** in Marine Biology.

It's just a fantasy though. I would never risk the diseases and infections you can get from an animal for short-term pleasure.

dadudemon
Man, I am good at guessing the obvious...

They should make me captain of that stuff.

Blax: 3edgy5me

Nembro: you win. You do not need to convince us that you're more sexually f*cked up that Backfire.

Tzeentch
Dunno. Fapping to sharks and lady-boys doesn't really touch the Backfire highlights.

And I wrote the book on edges. Become my apprentice, DDM. I will teach you.

The Renegade

Nembro: you win. You do not need to convince us that you're more sexually f*cked up that Backfire.

Whoa, let's not attempt to dethrone the Emperor of Kink here.

BackFire

My basement disagrees.

NemeBro
I have not even brushed against the bottom of the barrel of depravity son.

BackFire
I'm so disgusting, when I cybered with AC HE asked ME to stop.

dadudemon
haermm

http://blog.qzzr.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/baby-amazed-scared-laughing-1.gif

Dramatic Gecko
I do hope a girl never wants anal from me. I can't stand the thought.

"But DG! The Ass is where the shits at!"

Kharhmah
I'm a big fan of dickgirls/futanaris/"trannies", but it's a real shame that so few I've seen IRL are up to my standards. I enjoy seeing them **** a woman or a cute girlyboy but I don't think I'd object to being with a cute dickgirl myself IRL. Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I wish they were in real life what they were in hentai.
Yes and also yes.

Slay
I want to have sex while riding a motorcycle. Kanye-style.

Bashar Teg
boring, all of you. AC would have delivered.

Kharhmah
boring, all of you. AC would have delivered.
Well AC's a ****ing gangrenous bollock and I'm ****ing sick of seeing him mentioned in every damn thread.

Bashar Teg
I only see him mentioned in 3. this (from the beginning iirc), the 'research' thread, and of course his own respective thread. but ok. erm

Dramatic Gecko
I really like girls of a 15 year old appearance. But I'm only 18 and that's not that ****ed up.

Time Immemorial
I only see him mentioned in 3. this (from the beginning iirc), the 'research' thread, and of course his own respective thread. but ok. erm

Cry more about your best friend not being mentioned enough.

Bashar Teg
#tryhardtryinghard

Time Immemorial
Spending all you days and night obsessing over shit that doesn't even involve you.

#obssesseddramabiatch

AsbestosFlaygon
My girlfriend was one of the people he harassed. I take no issue with anything you did, besides minimizing and trivializing AC's actions as if it was just a fashionable thing to be interested in.
What's the point though?

I know you are affected by this scandal, but obtaining more info won't change a thing, unless a victim or a group of victims report him to the proper authorities personally.

We have enough threads talking about the details (there's even a much more detailed thread from OTBVA), but no victim actually stepped up to report him (and I really don't think anyone will).

Bardock42
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
What's the point though?

I know you are affected by this scandal, but obtaining more info won't change a thing, unless a victim or a group of victims report him to the proper authorities personally.

We have enough threads talking about the details (there's even a much more detailed thread from OTBVA), but no victim actually stepped up to report him (and I really don't think anyone will).

I am unsure how and where to start unravelling your post. I'm not even sure what your point is, what are you suggesting? Not talking about AC at all? Only talking about AC in the one thread I made in the OTF (even though Mods said to keep tangential conversation out of that thread)? What is your post designed to convince us to do?

What's the point? Raising awareness, collecting information that may be useful, talking through the issues to feel better about it, changing ones behaviour to be better prepared to for such a thing in the future, etc. etc.

Obtaining more info for the police (as they have asked for it) is definitely a useful thing for us to do. Additionally it may make some of the victims reconsider and want to come forward publicly. Again, I have no idea what you are suggesting, but it feels like an extremely defeatist attitude; "Oh well, I don't see what I can do, so might as well tell others not to talk about it". The Off Topic Forum of KMC has 3 threads that were made because of the AC issue, I find that hardly excessive. All of you that think we should have more funsie funs have literally another 45000 threads in the OTF you can have your fun.

But really, you want to have your cake and eat it, too, you want to tell the people that are discussing AC to quit it, but you also want to be part of the only three active conversations here (which are all AC based)...

Oneness
Lets just say I don't mind getting dirty.

AsbestosFlaygon
Ok. Fair enough. I get it.

I was under the pretense that you may not be able to contribute to the apprehension of the suspect since you are from Germany.

Oneness
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/g3518/standing-up-sex/?slide=4

Except with her she doesn't even have to hook my ankle, she's light enough she doesn't even need to be standing I can have her airborn with both hands free if she just leans back into my torso, cause I'm sturdy and flexible enough to arc back to make it easier for her to kinda lay on me as I'm standing up lol, support her light ass, and that leaves a hand free for her clit.

rudester
Ive done everything twice or more and thats not to brag, i kinda feel sorry for myself and suprised i dont have hiv or any std for that matter instead mysexual fantasy is this.. I would like to meet someone for the first time that ive known all my life. Someone whos mind i can read but at the same time whos smile i cant want to anticipate. Someone who stops time when they walk in the room. Someone who holds this dear to them, love, honor, respect, kind, noble and selfless...who lives each day as if it where their last and above all who loves life. Be fearful of the unlived life.

Oneness
Originally posted by rudester
Ive done everything twice or more and thats not to brag, i kinda feel sorry for myself and suprised i dont have hiv or any std for that matter instead mysexual fantasy is this.. I would like to meet someone for the first time that ive known all my life. Someone whos mind i can read but at the same time whos smile i cant want to anticipate. Someone who stops time when they walk in the room. Someone who holds this dear to them, love, honor, respect, kind, noble and selfless...who lives each day as if it where their last and above all who loves life. Be fearful of the unlived life. You can have anything you like.

Epicurus
I have a giantess fetish, a boss lady fetish, policewoman fetish, and a "my best friend's milfy mom" fetish.

Edit: I also happen to have a dolphin fetish.

ScreamPaste
I'd like to **** a cute quadruple amputee, that count?

NemeBro
I'd always had an appreciation for femdom on male action, but recently I masturbated to a woman pissing in a cute guy's spread anus and Jesus, I think I've found a new fetish.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'd like to **** a cute quadruple amputee, that count?

That has a name: acrotomophilia.

That's an easy label to remember. All of those fetishes usually end in "philia" so you just have to remember the first part. The first part reminds me of Frodo Baggins of Bag End. But I don't know how to remember the rest and it is not even pronounced like "Frodo." But it works for me. no expression

NemeBro
I'd always had an appreciation for femdom on male action, but recently I masturbated to a woman pissing in a cute guy's spread anus and Jesus, I think I've found a new fetish. **** you dadudemon don't bury me.

dadudemon
I'd always had an appreciation for femdom on male action, but recently I masturbated to a woman pissing in a cute guy's spread anus and Jesus, I think I've found a new fetish.

This is extremely specific. It's not that crazy, though.

Edit - lol, we posted at almost the exact same time. I even quoted your post for the next page. Stop whining. No worries, I won't do anything about your whining because you'll enjoy whatever punishment I come up with because you're ****ed up like that n'stuff.

NemeBro
Go on.

Bashar Teg
Go on.

I learned that this means neme is offended and drunk. keep it simple, ddm. /trollface.jpg

dadudemon
Go on.

As punishment for you being whiny, I'll disagree with you on a topic with a really good argument but not really believe my own argument while also believing that your original point was correct, and watch you get angry while you try to defend your obviously logical position against a decent but incorrect point.

dadudemon
I learned that this means neme is offended and drunk. keep it simple, ddm. /trollface.jpg

Wait, Bashar wants me to keep it simple.

NemeBro, I'll make tons of very annoying and childish puns with your name, "NemeBro", by saying, "Do you even lift, NemeBro?" or, "NemeBros before skinny hos."

NemeBro
Are you unable to make the same post twice in a row?

I typed "Go on" but it didn't submit the post.

dadudemon
Are you unable to make the same post twice in a row?

I typed "Go on" but it didn't submit the post.

I considered it but I figured that it was extremely important to highlight how both of my punishments are quite irritating. The forum is rife with me multi-quoting. In fact, I am willing to bet that outside of the Comic Book forums, I am the most prolific multi-quoter on the forum (multiple people and sectioning out posts).

Also, poopy balls and penis t*ts.

Bashar Teg

Also, poopy balls and penis t*ts.

yay back to topic!

continue...

ScreamPaste
That has a name: acrotomophilia.

That's an easy label to remember. All of those fetishes usually end in "philia" so you just have to remember the first part. The first part reminds me of Frodo Baggins of Bag End. But I don't know how to remember the rest and it is not even pronounced like "Frodo." But it works for me. no expression Googling this word right now.

dadudemon
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Googling this word right now.

You had better.

You're going to be gone for quite some time, I bet. You'll be fapping bloody, no doubt.

dadudemon
yay back to topic!

continue...

I wish we could post porn on KMC. I do not know of a single active poster in this forum, especially the OTF, that isn't 18 or older.

I would so bad post a picture of penis t*ts, right now. They actually exist. Rule 34 demands it.

ScreamPaste
http://pics.plentyoffish.com/dating/179/12/1kosy2yhjutufxg2nb1crxd5p304410717.2.jpg
Glad I did.

dadudemon
She has white teeth. How the **** does she brush them so well?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Answers, people. We need them.

NemeBro
Monkey feet.

AsbestosFlaygon
One of my fantasies involve me in a group urinating on a woman/man after we gangbanged him/her.

That's why I keep a complete collection of videos from PeeSquad.

AsbestosFlaygon
So, I just watched this lesbo plumper porn thing a few moments ago where a plumper sat on the chest and the face of another sexy girl.

It aroused me for some reason.

Scribble
I want me and a guy to double **** a huge sponge cake, me with a strap-on.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scribble
I want me and a guy to double **** a huge sponge cake, me with a strap-on.
K.

Scribble
You know that turns you on, mother****er.

Oneness
Unfortunately I do have a thing for Tomboys.

Maybe not that extreme, but generally they're a better ****.

krillinite
ya'll some kinky mothers

AbnormalButSane
Sex somewhere public would be interesting. Like maybe an elevator.

Oneness
Bare-naked, hardcore, loud sex in my car in a Walmart parking-lot in broad-daylight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.