Why do I Hate Half the Population?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Why are their people I like who act like actual human beings and like to do things that are fun and stuff and we only fight over things that make sense, like stealing someone's life partner or ice cream, sure we all get angry, jealous, murderous and creepy but its almost always for a reason (or at least a bad mood). And the other half of the population are some unintelligent sub-species who want to fight people for no god dam reason at all, I hate them so much, I mean how can humans be so stupidly primitive? If I ever become in charge of the world I plan to purge them from the gene pool because their holding us back.

You know what, that's what I'm gonna do. I don't care why their stupid.

/Thread

NemeBro
Because you're a teenager.

Dramatic Gecko
I'm willing to bet that even at your age there are some morons who just want to start a problem for no reason and I also bet you think it would be easier if they didn't exist. But I guess we need someone to collect our garbage.

Time Immemorial
Stay inside, close windows and lock all doors, the rapture is bound to happensmile

Digi
Originally posted by NemeBro
Because you're a teenager.

laughing out loud

thumb up

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'm willing to bet that even at your age there are some morons who just want to start a problem for no reason and I also bet you think it would be easier if they didn't exist. But I guess we need someone to collect our garbage.

How old are you? This isn't an accusation, just a sincere question. I got the lulz out of my system above. Aside from, say, work-related bullsh*t that most deal with at some point, as long as you're willing to take control of your life and surround yourself with people you respect and enjoy, the next couple decades of your life should be considerably better. Even family drama can (mostly) be escaped with enough conviction, and the rest is just allowing the world to mature around you as you age.

But if this remains your outlook indefinitely, you'll never escape this feeling because you'll attract the idiocy to yourself by being negative. The Secret is bullsh*t, best left in Oprah's support group, but I'm just talking about basic cause and affect.

So I undoubtedly felt this way at some point, and thank goodness I didn't have an online forum to vent it in. But I'm just south of 30, and I can't remember the last time I felt this way. Some people will always rub you the wrong way, but the difference between that and where you're at is night and day.

Time Immemorial
Gecko smokes weed, he's just having a high moment.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Digi
How old are you? This isn't an accusation, just a sincere question. I got the lulz out of my system above. Aside from, say, work-related bullsh*t that most deal with at some point, as long as you're willing to take control of your life and surround yourself with people you respect and enjoy, the next couple decades of your life should be considerably better. Even family drama can (mostly) be escaped with enough conviction, and the rest is just allowing the world to mature around you as you age.

But if this remains your outlook indefinitely, you'll never escape this feeling because you'll attract the idiocy to yourself by being negative. The Secret is bullsh*t, best left in Oprah's support group, but I'm just talking about basic cause and affect.

So I undoubtedly felt this way at some point, and thank goodness I didn't have an online forum to vent it in. But I'm just south of 30, and I can't remember the last time I felt this way. Some people will always rub you the wrong way, but the difference between that and where you're at is night and day.

Man you got me so wrong. My life is pretty good and I my friends and family are awesome people. There's just that time to time glance I have at those people that just seem to hate me with a passion for absolutely no reason, and all I can think is.... FINE! I hate you back...

Its no big deal. I should have named the forum, "who are these people who I never talk to and why do they hate me?" And half was an exaggeration, its more like 20%.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Gecko smokes weed, he's just having a high moment.

I don't smoke weed. I just have Cider moments... and beautiful, beautiful Jack Daniels and Beam moments.

Time Immemorial
I don't smoke weed. I just have Cider moments... and beautiful, beautiful Jack Daniels and Beam moments.

So the signature of you "IM SO FKCING HIGH RIGHT NOW"

Was what?

Digi
Man you got me so wrong. My life is pretty good and I my friends and family are awesome people. There's just that time to time glance I have at those people that just seem to hate me with a passion for absolutely no reason, and all I can think is.... FINE! I hate you back...

Its no big deal. I should have named the forum, "who are these people who I never talk to and why do they hate me?" And half was an exaggeration, its more like 20%.

Oh, it was just a rant that was embellished to the point of likely misunderstanding. Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
So the signature of you "IM SO FKCING HIGH RIGHT NOW"

Was what?

Errr..... The number you are calling could not be connected... *Makes Beep sound effect*

Time Immemorial
Errr..... The number you are calling could not be connected... *Makes Beep sound effect*

Hahaha

Time Immemorial
Glad we got that straight, good job on the 5th.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Yamcha
Not trying to brag or any bullshit like that, just trying to show even during the hardest times you can achieve what you want, don't let assholes who hate you for no reason hold you down.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100422191621/dragonball/images/1/13/YamchaSaibamenSaiyanSaga.png

Ok Yamcha.

But nice speech though man. From da heart.

rudester
Be still.

Oneness
Probably because you're a virgin.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Oneness

Us virgins are angry people.

Robtard
Originally posted by Oneness

You should devirginize him

Robtard
Us virgins are angry people.

Explains quan's constant rage

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Robtard
You should devirginize him

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Originally posted by Robtard
Explains quan's constant rage

laughing

Oneness
I hate the "creeper" label.

Like I'm going to be Jason Vorhees or something cause I have poor social skills.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.