Wich movie is this quote taken from??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thomas H
ok, I will do the same here as on "what is the movie title" points will be given!! eek!

OK here we go!!

2 pointer!!
What are you.......Village People doing here??

Thomas H
Hint..

The movie has a lot of big stars, to mention some....Michael Douglas and Liv Tyler!

Corran
One night at McCools.

Thomas H
Yup...

1. Corran 2

What the hell is this??

Its Tyrone, his a getaway driva..

duffy
snatch?

Thomas H
yup...

Corran 2
Duffy 1

Yippie Kayey motherfu*ker

Mujaffa
Die Hard

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 1
Muj 1

If you dont sit your black ass down, bottom line I will knock you the fu*k out!!!!!!!!!

duffy
bad boys?!?

Thomas H
yup!!

Corran 2
Duffy 2
Muj 1

Its time to reap the wirldwin gentlemen!!

mechmoggy
Twister?

Thomas H
hehe...no..

BOPRecruit 16
er... the perfect storm? ^.~ KaJi

Thomas H
no, hint the movie has no nature disaster involved, its one of the 90ths best action movies"!

duffy
the rock?

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Muj 1

yup!!

I created the lady in red!

hayden's minx
The matrix?

Thomas H
yup!

Corran 2
Duffy 2
Muj 1
Hayden 1

hey brick top, do you want suger...no thanks im sweet enough!

duffy
snatch

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Muj 1
Hayden 1

one shoot one kill!

finti
Sniper

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Muj 1
Hayden 1
Finti

its a sticky bomb!

hayden's minx
Saving private Ryan

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Hayden 2
Muj 1
Finti 1

You guys cant even find Saddam Hussein!

Corran
25th Hour.

Thomas H
no.-..

Tevesh
Bad Company

BOPRecruit 16
top gun? independence day? or mib*men in black*?

Mujaffa
MIIB

twixety
Three Kings?

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Hayden 2
Muj 1
Finti 1
Tevesh 1

If you take the red pill........

brownie
Matrix.

princess leia
you seem to like the matrix. for that i admire you.

neo-generate
okay okay i got one. where is this quote from: "Your Mocking me, aren't you?" if you can get this one, u watch some great movies. I'll give another one to keep youse busy: "We want, a Shrubbery!" That will keep u bust 4 a while. lol!!

neo-generate
I also want to give my Favourite Matrix quote: "Don't gimme any of that juris-my-dick-tion crap...or you can cram it up your ass!

G.P
The Second one is Monty Python and the holy Grail ("Eki EKi EKi Pa Tang !"

Senor_Pessoba
Toy Story...ahahaa

Thomas H
Corran 2
Duffy 2
Hayden 2
Muj 1
Finti 1
Tevesh 1
Brownie 1

Is this a black cun*s joke that white cu*s dont get?? Cause im not fuc*ing laughing Nicalas!!!!!!!!

spark

spark
shrek

spark
shrek

spark

spark
"follow the chill down your spine."

spark
shrek

spark
shrek

Thomas H
what is wrong with you man???

f*** this shrek thing...I run the show in this thread...answer my question instead!!

Is this a black cun*s joke that white cu*s dont get?? Cause im not fuc*ing laughing Nicalas!!!!!!!!

green33
Snatch

Godshinto
How about this one. "where all of you guys going it's only a dummy grenade." Grenade is thrown in the background and the kid hits the gound and the instructor says "Who's the dummy now" it's kind of muffeled because he has the grenade saftey pin in his teeth.

ChinaNiki
Major Payne

Godshinto
Very nice ChinaNiki didn't think anyone would get that try this one on for size then.

"The reason that God doesn't come down, is beacuse he's afraid of what he has created."

ChinaNiki
Not Dogma that I know. Was Demi Moore in it? The Seventh Sign or something like that?

Godshinto
Nope sorry not even close

ChinaNiki
did christopher walken say it?

Godshinto
nope not even close

ChinaNiki
give me a hint

just a teeny one

it could be i've not seen it

Godshinto
It's concidered a kid movie, but I as an adult think it is a great movie. And it's not a cartoon, I am not pulling this one out of my ass either I got this one off of Television.

ChinaNiki
Heavenly kid????

Evil Dead
I could see Rafferty (Richard Mulligan) saying that in the Heavenly Kid, but I don't think he did.

Godshinto
Nope sorry I don't think you guys have that many skills you can't even get this Quote alright another clue it's a movie made in this century in the 2000's I think 2002 was when it was released it's already on DVD though.

Omegaman
Spy Kids

Godshinto
Yep to be more specifc it's Spy Kids 2

Rogue Jedi
SNIPER, with tom berenger.

to hell with them fellas. (looks down upon dead men) buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.........

Evil Dead
I'm rather proud to be able to say that I've never seen spy kids 1 or 2.....................never seen the power rangers movies either..........

Omegaman
The newest quote from jedi is ... The Outlaw Josey Wales!

Godshinto
You have no idea what you are missing out on.

blackicedragoon
power rangers was a classic for little kids it was like a live transformers team of ninja fighters. I must say though they have ruined it i see this crap about like fire fighter power rangers or jungle fever power rangers common who is making this crap!!!!! they should have stopped at mighty morphin power rangers.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.