Jedi vs Sith All Female Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Satele Shan
Nomi Sunrider
Luminara Unduli
Jaina Solo

vs

Nyriss
Zannah
Lumiya
Talon

All out, neutral ground.

Which squad takes it?

Q99
Squad 1, I'd say. Nomi will use battle mediation and force defense, shutting down most enemy sorcery. Then when it's up to blades, the Jedi + BM should have an edge.

appletonia
I'd say Zannah's a good level in power above Nomi though so I'm not sure she could cancel out her sorcery.

Nephthys
thumb up

Nomi setting up for Battle Meditation leaves her open to Zannah mindzapping her.

Based
Team one. Traya is a better choice for team two than Talon.

Trocity
I had originally put Traya on the sith squad but then I'd have to specify no giga drain because we all know how that goes. I just couldn't be bothered.

carthage
The Jedi

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys

Nomi setting up for Battle Meditation leaves her open to Zannah mindzapping her.

Her force powers have repelled sorcery before, easily overcoming Aleema's sorcery and invading her mind in turn.

That's actually one of the areas where I'd think you'd least want to take her on. Nomi should be a pretty good counter to Zannah.

carthage
While Aleema was insanely amped by Sadows ship

Nephthys
Yeah but Zannah >>>>>>>> Aleema.

King Joker
The Jedi, I think.

Q99
Yeah but Zannah >>>>>>>> Aleema.

Sure, but Nomi >>>>>>>> Aleema.

Nomi's a massively powerful force user, strong in the force than the likes of Vodo and Thon and Arca Jeth, all legends of the time, and even into the Clone Wars era her name is tossed around as one of the most powerful ever (the fallen Hutt Jedi named her, Thon, and Yoda as three of the greatest).

The fact that her specific abilities- battle meditation and wall of light- are good for repulsing sorcery means even if you put them at equal ability, she should have the rock-paper-scissor advantage.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

Lmfao. You are trolling harder then me atm.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Sure, but Nomi >>>>>>>> Aleema.

Nomi's a massively powerful force user, strong in the force than the likes of Vodo and Thon and Arca Jeth, all legends of the time, and even into the Clone Wars era her name is tossed around as one of the most powerful ever (the fallen Hutt Jedi named her, Thon, and Yoda as three of the greatest).

The fact that her specific abilities- battle meditation and wall of light- are good for repulsing sorcery means even if you put them at equal ability, she should have the rock-paper-scissor advantage.

Right.... but they're not on equal ability. Zannah is firmly above Nomi. You can be one of the most powerful of all time and still be outclassed. And I'm not sure her power is strong against sorcery so much as it is an effective counter. Calling it a rock-paper-scissors advantage is something that I don't feel has been established.

Trocity
Zannah is firmly above Nomi. You can be one of the most powerful of all time and still be outclassed.

The strongest Sith do seem to outclass the strongest Jedi, with some exceptions.

Q99
Right.... but they're not on equal ability. Zannah is firmly above Nomi. You can be one of the most powerful of all time and still be outclassed.

Based on what?

Zannah's strong, but Nomi's really strong too. Zannah's sorcery has been resisted without abilities noted to specifically repel darkness.

Nomi was able to channel the might of the entire Jedi order, that's a rather major feat.

And severe force, I'll note how it took an entire group of masters to do it on Revan, but she was able to do it on Ulic solo.

If Nomi has a weakness, it's in relative lack of duel feats. In force, though, she's quite impressive.

These type of abilities allowed the illusions of Naga Sadow with sith sphere boost to be broken sans boost.

That establishes it fairly well to me.

Even the strongest sith normally have Jedi that rival them in their times, with rare exceptions.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Q99
Based on... what?

Zannah's strong, but Nomi's really strong too. Zannah's sorcery has been resisted without abilities noted to specifically repel darkness.

Nomi was able to channel the might of the entire Jedi order, that's a rather major feat.

And severe force, I'll note how it took an entire group of masters to do it on Revan, but she was able to do it on Ulic solo.

If Nomi has a weakness, it's in relative lack of duel feats. In force, though, she's quite impressive.

Zannah is Bane's equal, in power and ability. Nomi doesn't really compare favorably to those two. Bane HAD been expecting Zannah's attack and researched how best to resist it too btw.

And as a child Zannah survived an attack composed of the power of the BoD, which kind of puts things into perspective IMO.

An unresisting Ulic, sure.

Meh. She's not in the top tiers imo.

Originally posted by Q99
These type of abilities allowed the illusions of Naga Sadow with sith sphere boost to be broken sans boost.

That establishes it fairly well to me.

I thought it was the illusions of Aleema Keto? If someone beats the abilities of another, it might just mean that person is more powerful, not that their technique was super effective.

Q99
I think 'can channel the entire order's power,' puts her up there.

At least in raw force omph I'd think she'd be at a rather high tier indeed.

I mean, the technique of a weaker Jedi than Nomi, Odan-Urr, beat Sadow's boosted illusions.

Which suggest to me that the technique plays a large role.

If Odan-Urr's powers > Sadow's sorcery from the meditation sphere, then Nomi's use of the same powers should trump practically anyone's sorcery.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.