Raskta Lsu vs. Asajj Ventress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Setting: Open Field

Who wins?

NewGuy01
This is an interesting one.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This is an interesting one.
Agreed

King Joker
Not sure on this one...

Trocity
I feel like Lsu 'should' win based on how good she is implied to be, but she doesn't have any feats.

carthage
Ventress

appletonia
Are people being serious? Lsu destroys her.

carthage
No

King Joker
Originally posted by carthage
No

Fated Xtasy
In my opinion, i feel Raskta is a powerful duelist as she was implied to be the greatest duelist of her era and showcased her prowess against Bane. That said she was being amped and her force defenses were also being amplified. I am assuming that Raskta is unamped, in which case i'd say Ventress's force powers along with her talent with the blade, would earn her the win - with difficulty of course. Other wise. an amped Raskta would take the win with some difficulty.

Nice match up Joker.

King Joker
Yeah, Raskta is un-amped.

And thank you.

Raptor22
Ventress. Raskata has no force or unamped feats.

carthage
Even amped she still has no way to avoid getting hurled or ragdolled by Ventress.

Ventress still takes her amped as well.

Nephthys
Raskta loses due to Ventress' Force advantage.

NewGuy01
Why is Nephthys more certain about this battle than I am? I'm leaning in the same direction, though.

Nephthys
Maybe I'm just betterer than you.

NewGuy01
Perhaps I should rephrase. Why is Neph so firmly siding with Ventress against Lsu? It's uncharacteristic. http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2064095582.gif

Nephthys
Ventress is very powerful in the Force, while Lsu is noted to have lax force defenses. :shrug:

King Joker
Yeah, I'm going with Asajj.

appletonia
Honestly, the way I read that is that, in that scenario, her Force defences were relatively weak (so Farfalla's were stronger, and her's alone weren't strong enough to defend against Bane). That she would be super easy to take out with the Force (Asajj is hardly a titan) isn't really consistent with her reputation as this mass Sith killer, unless you assumed she always had a Jedi with her providing her with additional Force defences. Typically people that fast in combat also aren't weak with the Force, and it doesn't make much sense that she'd completely neglect her Force defence.

Nephthys
I'm not saying that anyone decent with the Force can beat Lsu. But Ventress is really damn powerful and is a good enough swordsman in her own right to give Raskta a great fight. She can hold her own well enough to bring her superior Force powers to bare.

Emperordmb
I think the question is to what extent she'd bring her force powers to bear. She's not taking Raskta out with a push, but a choke could be deadly.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Nephthys
Raskta loses due to Ventress' Force advantage.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.