Bide your time Hyrule because Dracula is coming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Hyrule gets raped in a few weeks time. Say your goodbyes and kiss that homosexual Link goodbye because it is game over and quite soon. Hyrule the land do Faeries and heroes too afraid to speak your end is coming. Even that guy Scenario who I crushed by ten percent in a spite matchup won't be able to save the place.

Wei Phoenix
Which Dracula? From the Castlevania games? Dracula from that new movie coming out?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Which Dracula? From the Castlevania games? Dracula from that new movie coming out? From Lords of Shadow. I finally got around to purchasing the second game and started playing it today. I will probably have to beat the mirror of fate as well before the murder, torture, and rape of Link can begin.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by quanchi112
From Lords of Shadow. I finally got around to purchasing the second game and started playing it today. I will probably have to beat the mirror of fate as well before the murder, torture, and rape of Link can begin.

Be gentle this time, I don't think they can take much more before snapping and breaking under their own failure.

quanchi112
Be gentle this time, I don't think they can take much more before snapping and breaking under their own failure. They can die alongside their Hylian false gods.

Time Immemorial
Which Dracula?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Which Dracula? Lords of Shadow.

Dramatic Gecko
Wow Wei and Quan licking each other's asses!

Yamcha
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Wow Wei and Quan licking each other's asses! Woooah woah woah. Wei's actually really cool, he's being sarcastic.

ScreamPaste
Satire is a lost art.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Yamcha
Woooah woah woah. Wei's actually really cool, he's being sarcastic.

Oh he'd better be.

quanchi112
Wow Wei and Quan licking each other's asses! Watch your despicable mouth.

Bentley
From Lords of Shadow. I finally got around to purchasing the second game and started playing it today. I will probably have to beat the mirror of fate as well before the murder, torture, and rape of Link can begin.

Mlrror of Fate was an awful game, hope the feats were good.

Dramatic Gecko
Watch your despicable mouth.

****ing whore ***** ****.

The Scenario
Can we not do Twilight Princess this time? You have finished Ocarina of Time by now, right? (My offer to help if you haven't is still on the table, quan.)

Bentley
Originally posted by The Scenario
Can we not do Twilight Princess this time? You have finished Ocarina of Time by now, right? (My offer to help if you haven't is still on the table, quan.)

He has promised to never play a Zelda game again because they are all the same. That's an oath Quan will never break.

ScreamPaste
Meanwhile Skyward Sword. I don't think he could actually beat that one, though, especially if he can't even beat OoT, lol.

MM would probably break his heart, too.

Bentley
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Meanwhile Skyward Sword. I don't think he could actually beat that one, though, especially if he can't even beat OoT, lol.

MM would probably break his heart, too.

Quan has no time to play kiddy games and buy kiddy consoles to play them! mad

In the other hand, he seems to have time to play awful Castelvania games, but I guess he needs to release stress from time to time? awesr

ScreamPaste
SS is the single most challenging 3D entry to the series. He can't even handle OoT.

Bentley
Let's not pretend Zelda games are hard, difficulty is barely a reason not to finish them.

Boring and repetitive gameplay would be a more likely reason wink

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Bentley
Let's not pretend Zelda games are hard, difficulty is barely a reason not to finish them.

Boring and repetitive gameplay would be a more likely reason wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=13325385#post13325385
He got stuck.

Bentley
Ok, you were right, but you pinpointing replies like that it's a bit creepy ermm

BloodRain
I found LoS to be quite repetitive and really lacking in combat. A rush through game to play.

Wei Phoenix
OutOriginally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Wow Wei and Quan licking each other's asses!

I'm sorry I didn't mean to strike a nerve.

Oh he'd better be.

I would hate to see what you would do to me on the internet if I wasn't joking

Sacred 117
"Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Plagarism." - JonTron

Dramatic Gecko

I would hate to see what you would do to me on the internet if I wasn't joking

I'd post intimidating supernatural gifs to torment you till the end of time.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af244/FiercelyNormal/Supernatural/Undressing-1.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Mlrror of Fate was an awful game, hope the feats were good. It doesn't look good but I love Lords of Shadow enough to eventually tough it out. Originally posted by The Scenario
Can we not do Twilight Princess this time? You have finished Ocarina of Time by now, right? (My offer to help if you haven't is still on the table, quan.) It jusT wasn't that exciting but maybe someday I will.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=13325385#post13325385
He got stuck. Let me be clear. It is kind of like having sex with a girl who isn't that hot and trying to tough it through but not thoroughly enjoying the process to begin with. I couldn't fake it through OOT and didn't get obsessed enough to figure it out.

But here is what I will offer you if I see this through. After I play through Lords of Shadow part deux and Mirror of Fate I will give Skyward Sword a chance. It is a Wii title, right ?

If I beat it then I'd be interested in doing a Lords of Shadow part one and two vs. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword battle. Two games versus two games.

Stanor
I suggest you play Destiny or Titanfall instead.

Sacred 117
It doesn't look good but I love Lords of Shadow enough to eventually tough it out. It jusT wasn't that exciting but maybe someday I will.
Let me be clear. It is kind of like having sex with a girl who isn't that hot and trying to tough it through but not thoroughly enjoying the process to begin with. I couldn't fake it through OOT and didn't get obsessed enough to figure it out.

But here is what I will offer you if I see this through. After I play through Lords of Shadow part deux and Mirror of Fate I will give Skyward Sword a chance. It is a Wii title, right ?

If I beat it then I'd be interested in doing a Lords of Shadow part one and two vs. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword battle. Two games versus two games.

Quan, you've actually made me proud with this.

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/16/162356/2454778-sad+kakakarot+cake.jpg

Please, you and Scream work this out. This is nothing short of a sign of reason and progress, and I'm actually interested to see where it goes.

Time Immemorial
Link cannot lose...LINK WILL NOT LOSEsmile

Oh wait..its Dracula...ahhh shiiit.

The Scenario

Heads up, you'll need a WiiPlus remote or attachment to play through Skyward Sword.

Also, Wind Waker is a Gamecube game that is perfectly backwards compatible with the Wii as long as you have the controller for it. Just saying.

ares834
But Wind Waker also has the triforce hunt...

Sacred 117
Originally posted by ares834
But Wind Waker also has the triforce hunt...

And...?

ares834
And it sucks ass...

The Scenario
And Twilight Princess has wolf sections and shadow bug hunts. It is also inferior to Wind Waker in nearly every way.

To each their own, I guess.

Dramatic Gecko
Hey they are both good. I won't have arguing Zelda about which is better.

ares834
Oh, I love WW and agree that it's far better than TP. But the triforce quest was just crazy tedious and far more painful than the wolf section and bug hunts. I actually quit on my first play through when I got to that portion...

Sacred 117
Oh, I love WW and agree that it's far better than TP. But the triforce quest was just crazy tedious and far more painful than the wolf section and bug hunts. I actually quit on my first play through when I got to that portion...

In that case, I see your point. Granted, I didn't stop there out of frustration.

And Twilight Princess has wolf sections and shadow bug hunts. It is also inferior to Wind Waker in nearly every way.

To each their own, I guess.

And Skyward Sword had the Tear Trials (I don't remember what they're actually f**king called). F**k all over me, if that wasn't daunting. Still, I had fun with the game, nonetheless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stanor
I suggest you play Destiny or Titanfall instead. Go to hell.

quanchi112
Heads up, you'll need a WiiPlus remote or attachment to play through Skyward Sword.

Also, Wind Waker is a Gamecube game that is perfectly backwards compatible with the Wii as long as you have the controller for it. Just saying. What in her **** ??

I hate Nintendo so much sometimes.

Honestly though I just started playing Lords of Shadow 2 and am probably not even halfway through the game and Dracul looks like on another level as does their entire universe. Faster, stronger, sexier, bigger cocks, etc.

Hyrule is the land of the queer.

Wei Phoenix
Well, I think it's time for me to get off of this train.

Stanor
Go to hell. Titanfall and destiny are much better games.

Sacred 117
What in her **** ??

Honestly though I just started playing Lords of Shadow 2 and am probably not even halfway through the game and Dracul looks like on another level as does their entire universe. Faster, stronger, sexier, bigger cocks, etc.

Hyrule is the land of the queer.

I'm not sure how you can still accuse Zelda of "gayness" after using "bigger cocks" as a selling point, but hey, whatever works. I'm not one to judge.

Well, I think it's time for me to get off of this train.

thumb up

Jump off if you have to. (You don't, but you'll look more badass.)

Titanfall and destiny are much better games.

No one gives a hot shit. thumb up

Stanor
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm not sure how you can still accuse Zelda of "gayness" after using "bigger cocks" as a selling point, but hey, whatever works. I'm not one to judge.

thumb up

Jump off if you have to. (You don't, but you'll look more badass.)

No one gives a hot shit. thumb up

Just giving my advice

Sacred 117
Just giving my advice

I know, and I'm just trolling.

Consider it a welcome. stick out tongue

Yamcha
Dracul looks like on another level as does their entire universe. Faster, stronger, sexier, bigger cocks, etc. I can't wait for the day Quan becomes a mod, and people are banned for things like "Supporting Hyrule (the land of the queer), trolling that LoS2 didn't have bigger cocks (they do), insulting Thanos, ignoring the fact I am an Alpha Male."

Lek Kuen
So Quan are you really only calling out Scenario again?

Since you seem to like him and not the rest of them

The Scenario
What in her **** ??

Yeah, the original Wii remote can't follow your movements precisely enough for Skyward Sword. The WiiPlus attachment fixes the issue, but it is something you'd have to buy.

I'd say it's the land of the fairy, myself.

Wei Phoenix
How about some death?

The Scenario
Yeah, blood!

Wei Phoenix
Now I want a FE avatar and sig. Henry was hilarious.

Sacred 117
How about some death?

Who or what are you quoting? I know that from somewhere. mmm

Wei Phoenix
Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Sacred 117
Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening.

Oh. Then I don't actually know it yet.

quanchi112
Titanfall and destiny are much better games. I don't give a rats ass. This is about raping Hyrule again and again.

Sacred 117
Let me just say that you must first actually do something before you can do it "again". At least you finally nominated viable competition.

The Scenario
Who or what are you quoting? I know that from somewhere. mmm

http://youtu.be/ls0Nn_-hv-8?t=8m53s

Henry is one of Awakening's better characters.

Wei Phoenix
Did you like Owain?

Sacred 117
http://youtu.be/ls0Nn_-hv-8?t=8m53s

Henry is one of Awakening's better characters.

Lol'd. Nice! thumb up

I still have yet to buy and play it (F**k!), but I can see now you picked the (almost) perfect sig image. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a .gif. awesome

The Scenario
Did you like Owain?

Yes, he's pretty awesome. Gregor is, too.

Lol'd. Nice! thumb up

I still have yet to buy and play it (F**k!), but I can see now you picked the (almost) perfect sig image. The only thing that would make it better is if it were a .gif. awesome

I wish I could make it a .gif that both looked good and was small enough to fit.

Sacred 117

I wish I could make it a .gif that both looked good and was small enough to fit.

Can't you just downsize GifCam? If not, I don't know what else to do. I wish I could help, man.

Stanor
I don't give a rats ass. This is about raping Hyrule again and again. So you let your anger make you play terrible games just so you can fight fans of another game? Bro that's a stupid reason. Play GOOD games and maybe you can control control that anger.

Games are meant to be fun, not used to make fans of other game series mad.

Sacred 117
So you let your anger make you play terrible games just so you can fight fans of another game? Bro that's a stupid reason. Play GOOD games and maybe you can control control that anger.

Games are meant to be fun, not used to make fans of other game series mad.

Well said. thumb up

That's what's so hilarious, actually. He cares more than us, hence he riles up and we don't. haermm

Wei Phoenix

Gregor is man, Gregor no run-of-the-miller guy, yes?

Yamcha
I seriously need to finish that game, I know I'm near the end but I have this weird problem where the more I like a game the harder it is for me to finish. I'll usually just stop if I know the ending is coming up because I don't want it to be over ^^;

That being said I really liked Tharja, but I tend to gravitate towards characters like her.

quanchi112
So you let your anger make you play terrible games just so you can fight fans of another game? Bro that's a stupid reason. Play GOOD games and maybe you can control control that anger.

Games are meant to be fun, not used to make fans of other game series mad. I is about conquest, sissyboi. Stay out of my nefarious affairs.

quanchi112
Well said. thumb up

That's what's so hilarious, actually. He cares more than us, hence he riles up and we don't. haermm I have destroyed Hyrule more times than I can count. Gabriel aka Dracul rapes any pussy that comes from Hyrule.

Sacred 117
I have destroyed Hyrule more times than I can count. Gabriel aka Dracul rapes any pussy that comes from Hyrule.

Can you count to one? I'll settle for that.

quanchi112
Can you count to one? I'll settle for that. It has been wrecked multiple times. Hush, child.

The Scenario
It has been wrecked multiple times. Hush, child.

Usually by Ganon!

quanchi112
Usually by Ganon! That sissy would shit his pants if Dracul came into his den.

Time Immemorial
How powerful is this new Dracula?

The Scenario
That sissy would shit his pants if Dracul came into his den.

I dunno, people that are suicidal like Gabe are usually more of a threat to themselves. You think Ganondorf would give him that death he wants? I do.

Sacred 117
It has been wrecked multiple times. Hush, child.

I was asking you to show me. Figures, you can't count above zero.

I dunno, people that are suicidal like Gabe are usually more of a threat to themselves. You think Ganondorf would give him that death he wants? I do.

"Have some death!"

Yamcha
This is fantastic lmao. Dat critical.

http://i62.tinypic.com/2uqobap.jpg
http://i62.tinypic.com/28u4pcm.jpg

quanchi112
I dunno, people that are suicidal like Gabe are usually more of a threat to themselves. You think Ganondorf would give him that death he wants? I do. Then you don't know enough about Gabriel then since you don't see him waxing his way through his enemies. Dorf can't even best Link or sages. Dorf doesn't have the feats that Gabriel has nor does he have his abilities, strength, power, speed, etc.

Gabriel slaughters him quicker than the mute hero always does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
How powerful is this new Dracula? Extremely powerful to the point Hyrule would tremble in fear.

quanchi112
I was asking you to show me. Figures, you can't count above zero.

"Have some death!" You are in denial, fanboy.

The Scenario
Then you don't know enough about Gabriel then since you don't see him waxing his way through his enemies. Dorf can't even best Link or sages. Dorf doesn't have the feats that Gabriel has nor does he have his abilities, strength, power, speed, etc.

Gabriel slaughters him quicker than the mute hero always does.

Waxing?

I dunno about Gabe's strength, either. Didn't he get held down by that scientist woman?

quanchi112
Waxing?

I dunno about Gabe's strength, either. Didn't he get held down by that scientist woman? Means destroying or killing.

He was extremely weakened at the time and she was an extremely powerful demonic octopus creature woman with speed so fast the naked eye couldn't keep up with. Gabriel beat her still.

quanchi112
Still playing through the game though so you have time to flee. Take it.

Sacred 117
http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Castlevania

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda

Curious... mmm

quanchi112
I am still awaiting the Lords of Shadow parts 1 and 2 versus Tp and Skyward Sword challenge to be accepted and then I'll go back into Hyrule once more. Hopefully for the last time.

The Scenario
I'm up for anything that's not more Twilight Princess.

Gabriel vs. Ghirahim could be a good fight, for instance.

quanchi112

Gabriel vs. Ghirahim could be a good fight, for instance. Well I have to play through the rest of Lords of Shadow part 2, Mirror of Fate, and then I'll turn my attention to Skyward Sword. I just hope my Wii still works. I haven't tried playing it for years now.

Stanor
I is about conquest

Facepalm

Sacred 117
Facepalm

Try this next time: mariofacepalm

Stanor
Try this next time: mariofacepalm

K. Thans for the pic.

quanchi112
Facepalm You are a buffoon.

quanchi112

Gabriel vs. Ghirahim could be a good fight, for instance. Do not ruin anything about the details of this foe Ghirahim but iyo would this character defeat Tp Dorf ? A simple yes or no would suffice.

Stanor
You are a buffoon.

http://i.imgur.com/G6qheHe.gif

quanchi112
http://i.imgur.com/G6qheHe.gif You are strange.

Stanor
You are strange.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/51243942.jpg

Sacred 117
@Stanor:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131109011446/rwby/images/e/ea/Battle_skirt.gif

The Scenario
Do not ruin anything about the details of this foe Ghirahim but iyo would this character defeat Tp Dorf ? A simple yes or no would suffice.

You and I have a rather large difference of opinion on TP Ganon's power level.

Still, I think TP Ganon would win.

Stanor
@Stanor:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131109011446/rwby/images/e/ea/Battle_skirt.gif

TBH I'm just messing with him. I don't have anything against him since I don't know him very well

ScreamPaste
TBH I'm just messing with him. I don't have anything against him since I don't know him very well Give him time, you'll come to like him, I have. He grows on you. Somewhat like a fungus, admittedly, but he does.

Sacred 117
TBH I'm just messing with him. I don't have anything against him since I don't know him very well

I know that. I'm just bro-fiving you for it.

I'm kinda with Scream. If you don't take him seriously, you can occasionally enjoy it. Kinda like you're doing now.

Sacred 117

Still, I think TP Ganon would win.

Yeah. Overlapping dimensions across entire regions is nothing to scoff at.

Epicurus
Awful thread.

Time Immemorial
Quit being butthurt SD.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't give a rats ass. This is about raping Hyrule again and again.

I'd say you have a hard on for Link.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Epicurus
It is over a hundred responses. It is a success unlike your nerdy topics no one gives a brown man's ass about.

quanchi112

Still, I think TP Ganon would win. Due to you blowing things out of proportion. Dorf wouldn't stand a chance against Dracul so at least there is some newer character you may get the chance to pit him against the Dragon.

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/51243942.jpg And weak.

The Scenario
Due to you blowing things out of proportion. Dorf wouldn't stand a chance against Dracul so at least there is some newer character you may get the chance to pit him against the Dragon.

I'll have you know I am perfectly proportional, nyah ha.

I just finished watching watching a walkthrough of Lords of Shadow 2 and I feel pretty confident in saying most incarnations of Ganondorf would win. Ghirahim might have some trouble killing Gabriel permanently but it's not like Gabriel can really hurt him either.

quanchi112
I'll have you know I am perfectly proportional, nyah ha.

I just finished watching watching a walkthrough of Lords of Shadow 2 and I feel pretty confident in saying most incarnations of Ganondorf would win. Ghirahim might have some trouble killing Gabriel permanently but it's not like Gabriel can really hurt him either. laughing out loud

I'm not even at the end yet and his feats from the first and this one laugh at Dorf's. You need to start being honest because he's faster, has survived greater feats of power, more highly skilled, stronger, and has greater power in general as well as gone up against modern day weaponry and Satan. A kid with a sword isn't that hard to deal with. Anyways let me finish the game, Mirror of Fate, and buy the necessary shit to get this Skyward Sword game.

I'm going back into hell(Hyrule). I have to be mentally strong because that place just sucks.

Stanor
Due to you blowing things out of proportion. Dorf wouldn't stand a chance against Dracul so at least there is some newer character you may get the chance to pit him against the Dragon.

And weak.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/swag_dance.gif

quanchi112
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/swag_dance.gif You look bigger than I imagined you.

The Scenario
laughing out loud

I'm not even at the end yet and his feats from the first and this one laugh at Dorf's. You need to start being honest because he's faster, has survived greater feats of power, more highly skilled, stronger, and has greater power in general as well as gone up against modern day weaponry and Satan. A kid with a sword isn't that hard to deal with. Anyways let me finish the game, Mirror of Fate, and buy the necessary shit to get this Skyward Sword game.

I'm going back into hell(Hyrule). I have to be mentally strong because that place just sucks.

Nah. Gabriel never tanks any above small building busters and not even a full castle bust. Ganondorf still has the durability advantage and Gabriel's offense isn't anywhere close to his own defense, much less Ganondorf's.

Not to mention Ganondorf commonly wields Gabriel's biggest weakness.

quanchi112
Nah. Gabriel never tanks any above small building busters and not even a full castle bust. Ganondorf still has the durability advantage and Gabriel's offense isn't anywhere close to his own defense, much less Ganondorf's.

Not to mention Ganondorf commonly wields Gabriel's biggest weakness. You missed the beginning of what he tanks on the battlefield.

It is far greater since he can come back and is immortal for the most part. Dorf is slower and hurt by far less and can't recover from his wounds since the Triforce of power is shitty.

Wait until I complete the game and I'll come for Hylian characters further. I just want you to start being honest and to quit reaching crazy conclusions out of some fanboyish loyalty.

quanchi112
Let me ask you this; does Kratos beat TP Link iyo ?

Stanor
You look bigger than I imagined you. Ha

Dick joke

The Scenario
You missed the beginning of what he tanks on the battlefield.

That's the "not even a full castle bust" I was talking about. Doesn't fully destroy the castle.

Ganondorf can also come back, and is also immortal. Then, he actually isn't hurt by less. Gabriel can't go five minutes without cutting or impaling his hand on something; his recovery is impressive, his durability vs. pointy objects is not.

I am being perfectly honest. What, you don't trust me?

The Scenario
Let me ask you this; does Kratos beat TP Link iyo ?

As of God of War 3 Kratos crushes TP Link into a bloody smear on the floor.

Sacred 117
I just finished watching watching a walkthrough of Lords of Shadow 2 and I feel pretty confident in saying most incarnations of Ganondorf would win. Ghirahim might have some trouble killing Gabriel permanently but it's not like Gabriel can really hurt him either.
Anyways let me finish the game, Mirror of Fate, and buy the necessary shit to get this Skyward Sword game.

This is a hell of an eye opener.

The Scenario
I hope in a good way.

Sacred 117
I hope in a good way.

I actually thought you had it figured out (if you have, don't spoil it), but yeah. big grin

Demonic Phoenix

Not to mention Ganondorf commonly wields Gabriel's biggest weakness.

He no-sells the Leviathan's incomplete attack. Unquantifiable sure, but very definitely above a building busting attack considering the Leviathan was going to 'destroy the planet'.

And I'm not sure why everyone here keeps harping about the explosion in the beginning. It's not useable for Dracula as he's immune to energy of the explosion.

The Scenario
He was also very well shielded given that the incomplete attack was inside the Leviathan at the time, and enough of its body survived to act as a large battlefield. You can actually see where it funneled the force of the explosion into an upward burst that merely severed the Leviathan's head. Dracula was indeed close, and it is a decent feat, but I have no idea where to put it. The Leviathan isn't really castle sized.

quanchi112
Ha

Dick joke Hush, infidel.

quanchi112
That's the "not even a full castle bust" I was talking about. Doesn't fully destroy the castle.

Ganondorf can also come back, and is also immortal. Then, he actually isn't hurt by less. Gabriel can't go five minutes without cutting or impaling his hand on something; his recovery is impressive, his durability vs. pointy objects is not.

I am being perfectly honest. What, you don't trust me? I will leave this until I finish these games. I just beat Lords of Shadow part 2. Dlc and then Mirror of Fate. After that Skyward Sword.

You're a Zelda diehard. Only a fool would trust you.

The Scenario
I could never lie to you, quan.

Stanor
Hush, infidel.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkD7WJlB27m3zApnmtlh4-Y9jsZwPsOdEIQ-K6RQt8_S1ik6HP

quanchi112
I could never lie to you, quan. You are lying to yourself.

What are you more interested in doing ? Entire game vs. game or character vs. character.

quanchi112
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkD7WJlB27m3zApnmtlh4-Y9jsZwPsOdEIQ-K6RQt8_S1ik6HP ???

Stanor
??? If you can't figure it out then you're nit that smart,

quanchi112
If you can't figure it out then you're nit that smart, Maybe you're nit that smart either.

ares834
After that Skyward Sword.

Gross. SS is one of the only Zelda games that I think is legitimately bad. The game is so damn tedious and Fi is hands down the worst Zelda side kick.

quanchi112
Gross. SS is one of the only Zelda games that I think is legitimately bad. The game is so damn tedious and Fi is hands down the worst Zelda side kick. Oh ****. If it is that bad I may not put myself through this. Do not ruin the details but is then story itself interesting iyo ?

ares834
Nope. Admittedly, I don't think any of the Zelda games have great stories but this one is worse than usual IMO.

quanchi112
Nope. Admittedly, I don't think any of the Zelda games have great stories but this one is worse than usual IMO. They are pretty ordinary when it comes to the storyline but this might change everything. I may look for another game or character to pit Dracul against.

Sacred 117
They are pretty ordinary when it comes to the storyline

(Unrelated to Zelda) Do you even write, bro?

quanchi112
(Unrelated to Zelda) Do you even write, bro? Just shut your Zelda skank mouth. The stories and games are ordinary and haven't progressed much like Nintendo behind the times.

The Scenario
Skyward Sword has good dungeons and puzzles. A few of the bosses are pretty good, too. If you made it through the TP wolf stuff you'll handle the spirit world fine. As for Fi, most people dislike her for talking too much. Lords of Shadow has enough cutscenes that I think you'll be able to take it.

I'm fine either way. Though if you don't want to play Skyward Sword, Wind Waker is still on the table.

Sacred 117
Just shut your Zelda skank mouth. The stories and games are ordinary and haven't progressed much like Nintendo behind the times.
(Unrelated to Zelda)

I guess you missed that part, so you can answer my question now. uhuh

Stanor
Maybe you're nit that smart either.

*Not

quanchi112
Skyward Sword has good dungeons and puzzles. A few of the bosses are pretty good, too. If you made it through the TP wolf stuff you'll handle the spirit world fine. As for Fi, most people dislike her for talking too much. Lords of Shadow has enough cutscenes that I think you'll be able to take it.

I'm fine either way. Though if you don't want to play Skyward Sword, Wind Waker is still on the table. Is WW available for the Wii ?

ares834
If you made it through the TP wolf stuff you'll handle the spirit world fine.

You really hated those Wolf sequences didn't you? stick out tongue

Sacred 117
Is WW available for the Wii ?

You'd likely have to download it, but if that fails (somehow), you could always try to find an original GameCube version seeing as Wii is backwars compatible with it. You would need a controller to match, anyways, so you could get them together.

The Scenario
You really hated those Wolf sequences didn't you? stick out tongue

I wasn't a big fan of them.

Gamecube, which the Wii is backwards compatible with.

quanchi112
I put up another thread feeling out for ideas. I will have to make it through Mirror of Fate and Alucard's dlc first so I'll have time.

ScreamPaste
Gross. SS is one of the only Zelda games that I think is legitimately bad. The game is so damn tedious and Fi is hands down the worst Zelda side kick. Get out. You're objectively wrong.

quanchi112
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/11/11/the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-review

That is a pretty powerful review. Now this might lean me towards the SS purchase over WW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.