Hellboy vs. The Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Khazra Reborn
Hellboy has the Samaritan and 12 additional shots, The Lizard from Amazing Spider-Man. They fight in an abandoned subway tunnel.

Who wins?

Time Immemorial
Hell wins.

Kazenji
Hellboy

eventually grab's hold of the lizards tail just like with Sammael the hellhound's tongue.

jinXed by JaNx
yep, no contest here.

Arachnid1
No contest? Lizard is faster, stronger, tied in durability (if not more durable), and has a healing factor to match. The Samaritan with all twelve shots wont keep down the Lizard. The magnum rounds he used were filled with holy water, and all manner of anti-hell ingredients, which is why it did a good amount of damage (though didn't kill, and those ingredients would have no effect on the Lizard).

The Lizard would tear Hellboy to shreds.

Kazenji
^ What a crock of shit

if there's a way to actually put the Lizard down Hellboy will find it.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Kazenji
^ What a crock of shit

if there's a way to actually put the Lizard down Hellboy will find it. This is seriously the same argument as "Batman wins against Superman because he's Batman."

Are you shitting me with that?

theTANTALIZER
Hellboy is durable enough to take in the Lizard. Hell shoves his glock into Lizards throat fwn.

FrothByte
I doubt Hellboy can take on Spiderman, so there's no way I see him taking down lizard. Faster, stronger and with regenative powers.

Psychotron
I haven't seen the Hellboy films in a long time, but I don't remember HB doing anything more impressive than the Lizard wrecking Spider-man. I mean, how would he even keep up with him? Spider-man was casually dodging automatic gunfire and even electric bolts, and Connors was just as fast.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Psychotron
I haven't seen the Hellboy films in a long time, but I don't remember HB doing anything more impressive than the Lizard wrecking Spider-man. I mean, how would he even keep up with him? Spider-man was casually dodging automatic gunfire and even electric bolts, and Connors was just as fast.

Yup. Spidey was also strong enough to catch a falling car and lift it over his head, yet Lizard was easily overpowering him. Hellboy doesn't have the strength feats to compare.

jinXed by JaNx
Once Hellboy gets a grip on the, Lizard with his hand of doom, it's game over. Hellboys durability is too much for the, Lizard. Spiderman won because of the, Human element and creativity. Hellboy possess that and more. In the end...,everything burns, everything but Hellboy.

wallman77
hellboy is not the slouch people are making him out to be in this thread

FrothByte
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Once Hellboy gets a grip on the, Lizard with his hand of doom, it's game over. Hellboys durability is too much for the, Lizard. Spiderman won because of the, Human element and creativity. Hellboy possess that and more. In the end...,everything burns, everything but Hellboy.

I'd argue that Lizard is stronger than the hand of doom. After all, what's the best strength feat of that hand?

And as durable as hellboy is, I doubt he's durable enough to survive a whole SWAT team unloading gunfire at him. Lizard survived that.

Psychotron
And I doubt Hellboy is durable enough to tank claw attacks from a guy that was casually overpowering Spider-man.

Impediment
Hellboy fought against demons, machines, and a crazy elf prince and won. Toss in insane damage soak like getting swallowed by the behemoth and exploding a grenade belt therein, and you have a clear victor. Also, the Samaritan would be a huge factor.

Psychotron
Relatively featless demons, machines and a crazy elf prince. And how useful is a gun against a guy with a hf?

Impediment
"Relatively featless". no expression

What does hf mean?

Silent Master
I'm guessing it means healing factor.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Impediment
Hellboy fought against demons, machines, and a crazy elf prince and won. Toss in insane damage soak like getting swallowed by the behemoth and exploding a grenade belt therein, and you have a clear victor. Also, the Samaritan would be a huge factor.

Hellboy tanks fire and blunt force decently well but has known to be cut and stabbed. I don't see why Lizards claws and teeth should have any trouble cutting into him.

Besides, from feats I still think Lizard is stronger than the hand of doom.

theTANTALIZER
Hellboy bested a dozen Sammael Hellhounds and those things are like the Lizards in stats. Hellboy will shove his fist in Lizards throat and yank that tongue out.

Psychotron
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Hellboy bested a dozen Sammael Hellhounds and those things are like the Lizards in stats.

Really? What did they do that was as good as walking all over Spider-man?

theTANTALIZER
Spiderman wont be able to take on all those hellhounds. Not even a truck thrown at them wont do a thing. What is spiderman going to do besides hopping around. Spidey is screwd and this is another story.

FrothByte
Are you saying that Hellboy is as strong s spiderman and as fast?

Psychotron
Originally posted by theTANTALIZER
Spiderman wont be able to take on all those hellhounds. Not even a truck thrown at them wont do a thing. What is spiderman going to do besides hopping around. Spidey is screwd and this is another story.

You're really over hyping those things.

maxivitopowe
Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.