Falcon vs Xmen Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wallman77
Sam Wilson is flying through New York when Prof. X orders his team of Banshee, Angel (Last Stand), and Angel Salvadore(first class) to take him down by any means. Faclon is ready to kill any kid that tries to knock him outta the sky.

Full on bloodlust.

To make it fair for team, Falcon only gets one TEC 9 with two clips. Can the falcon out maneuver and outlast the team or are they just to much??

Robtard
Falcon with his speed, aerial agility and gun will easily take out Banshee and Salvadore.

Angle might be a problem though, since he apparently flew from the East Coast to the West coast in under an hour and with that speed (2,900 mph +/-) he could probably fly into Falcon and punch his face off before Falcon knows what's happening.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/images/10/03/t1larg.xmen.jpg

Stanor
Dam didn't know angel was that fast.

Time Immemorial
Angel was incredible fast and strong.

Kazenji
^ Not sure about the strong part.

KingD19
Didn't he carry like two people while flying? Or was it just his dad?

And he also snapped the restraints holding him I believe.

Kazenji
Originally posted by KingD19

It was just his dad

yeah....he's really strong roll eyes (sarcastic)

KingD19
No need to be snippy.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19

He never saw the movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
He never saw the movie.

Who you?

no surprised there.

jinXed by JaNx
Good fight. Falcon will have to be damn precise with that gun. I'm not doubting that he can pull off those high risk shots in the midst of flight but Banshee doesn't have to be nearly as accurate for his attacks to connect and incapacitate. Does Angel have any kind of weapon or is he just flying around giving commentary on the fight between, Banshee and Falcon?

steverules_2
He gets the saw he had in the start of the film, he's can try and use that on falcons wings

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by steverules_2
He gets the saw he had in the start of the film, he's can try and use that on falcons wings

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.