Darth Zannah Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Zannah has been assigned by Darth Bane to hunt down and destroy numerous Sith throughout Star Wars history.
If she is successful, she must battle her own master, and has formed plans to eliminate other rival Dark Lords of the Sith.
How far will she get until her plans are ultimately stopped by a superior opponent? Or will she succeed and rule the galaxy (nah).
Note: All battles take place on equal grounds until she defeats Darth Bane. Then, Darth Zannah will be empowered by Lake Natth.

1. Sedriss QL
2. Darth Bandon
3. Darth Nihl
4. Serra Keto
5. Ludo Kressh
6. Darth Maul
7. Darth Baras
8. Darth Vader
9. Darth Nox
★. Darth Bane
11. Exar Kun
13. Darth Krayt
13. Darth Caedus
14. Sith Emperor
♛. Darth Nihilus

Nephthys
Stops at Bane, Vitiate or Nihilus.

DarthAnt66
Darth Nox resisted the Dread Masters. I don't see how Darth Zannah is overcoming him.

Trocity
Anywhere from 9 onward she likely dies. Willing to admit she might beat Vader, though.

carthage
Dead at 6.

Gets lolstomped by 8, 11, 13, 13, 14, and 15.

Loses to Bane and possibly Nox as well

Nephthys
Nox resisting the Dread Masters occurs in a planetary quest, its open to all classes. It could have been the Wrath who did that, or it could never have occurred at all via Cipher 9 or the Champ rescuing them. Plus they'd just woken up from stasis. On Oricon she does not resist them so easily.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nox resisting the Dread Masters occurs in a planetary quest, its open to all classes. It could have been the Wrath who did that, or it could never have occurred at all via Cipher 9 or the Champ rescuing them. Plus they'd just woken up from stasis.
Lame. I thought my Darth Jaggarath was special. sad

Nephthys
Ultimately, Nox doesn't have a way to beat Zannah anyway.

DarthAnt66
Nah. I would Electrocute her, then Stealth out, come up behind and Maul her. I would disrupt her getting ready for a sorcery attack via Knockback
Then fire a quick succession of all my lightning capable onto her from behind. I would then Stealth back away, and continue the cycle again and again.

FreshestSlice
Dies at 6, but if she got by, she'd die at 8.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
6. Darth Maul
8. Darth Vader
11. Exar Kun
13. Darth Krayt
13. Darth Caedus
14. Sith Emperor

Stops at any one of these.

DarthAnt66
You put Zannah>Bane too?

The_Tempest
Didn't she legitimately defeat him? By the skin of her teeth, admittedly, but still.

DarthAnt66
By drawing on a nexus. Otherwise, she would have lost, since she wouldn't have tendrils.

The_Tempest
Ahhh, I'mma have to reread that fight.

Nephthys
Bane only got to that point through circumstance too. Zannah was seconds away from unleashing an amped mental attack on him, which he couldn't have survived. If they hadn't of reached the graves when they did, he'd have lost right there.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Ahhh, I'mma have to reread that fight.
Make sure you read over and laugh at the part she falls over a grave.

The_Tempest
Karpyshyn's books do typically induce uproarious laughter.

DarthAnt66
I found the first Darth Bane very well written. All other books he has done was disgusting.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I found the first Darth Bane very well written. All other books he has done was disgusting.

This reminds me of the epic rants the user/moderator Havac at TFN has on Karpyshyn's Bane trilogy:

I'm rereading some of his commentaries now; they're hilarious.

Nephthys
The first book is a really cool rise to power story. Bane's growth from a miner to the Dark Lord of the Sith was enthralling imo, and pretty satisfying to read. Its also really interesting learning about how Sith are trained and how they operate outside of blowing up planets and zapping people in the face, as well as how people actually end up fighting for the Sith despite them being insane supervillains.

Anyway, my point stands. Take out the graves and Zannah would have won fairly early on.

Nalaniel
Stops at Bane.

The_Tempest
The first book is a really cool rise to power story. Bane's growth from a miner to the Dark Lord of the Sith was enthralling imo, and pretty satisfying to read. Its also really interesting learning about how Sith are trained and how they operate outside of blowing up planets and zapping people in the face, as well as how people actually end up fighting for the Sith despite them being insane supervillains.

Darth Plagueis is superior in every respect.

carthage

thumb up

Nephthys

I thought you found Plagueis to be too dry for your tastes.

The_Tempest
I thought you found Plagueis to be too dry for your tastes.

Oh, Plagueis is overrated as hell imo, but it's still a lot better than Path of Destruction. Luceno's just a tremendously superior novelist than Karpyshyn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.