ROTS Kenobi vs. Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

FreshestSlice
lol

Nalaniel
What is this?

Trocity
"Obi-Wan is a great mentor; as wise as Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu."

Kenobi stomps.

FreshestSlice
Except Kenobi's dumber than Yoda and weaker than Windu.

carthage
Windu struggled beating Grievous and Bulq. He isnt taking Kenobi without a fight

Darth Banus
A drawn out fight that mace ultimate prevails time and time again.

Emperordmb
Mace takes this one.

carthage
Originally posted by Darth Banus

thumb up

Sinious
Mace in a good fight.

Vorpal Ruin

Indeed.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Except Kenobi's dumber than Yoda and weaker than Windu.

I'd actually argue that he is far more wise than Yoda during the PT.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by ares834

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/PharoahAnubis/newryo6.gif

Emperordmb
thumb up http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=596664

King Joker
thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb

"Master Yoda, you are the oldest and wisest Jedi alive..."-

ares834
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Yep, Yoda (and the Jedi in general) are complete idiots throughout the PT.

FreshestSlice
Yoda had to let those things happen. You just don't understand.

Where as Obi-Wand didn't have to send Anakin with the woman he's been obsessing over for the bast decade.

DARTH POWER
Kenobi could put up a good fight in pure Sabers, but ultimately still loses.

Kenobi gets stomped in a Force fight.

Kenobi gets completely battered in the All-Out. It's not close at all.

Marco1907
Even Kenobi himself admits that Windu is superior;

-RotS Novel

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Marco1907

-RotS Novel

Not really the best proof, considering Windu goes onto say Kenobi is possibly his equal. Of course that was all referring to Saber Prowess only.

But end of the day, Windu's in a league with Count Dooku. And the Count is clearly above Kenobi by a significant margin.

Sabers only though and Kenobi is capable of putting up a damn good fight. But would still lose.

Marco1907
@DARTH POWER

I think Windu was trying to give moral support to Kenobi, since Kenobi was going to fight with Grievous there.

Vaapad & Shatterpoint amped Windu is surely at the same level with Yoda & Sidious in terms of dueling skill. But without those amp, he is Count Dooku level I agree.
Though Dooku didn't defeat Obi-Wan via fencing in RotS, he thought he did but no. Though since Obi-Wan is using a very defensive technique you can argue that technique's efficiency. Obi-Wan with ultimate soresu can hold off un-amped Windu and Dooku for a while but he can't defeat easily people like Asajj Ventress or Kit Fisto etc. , unlike Windu and Dooku easily can.

Arhael
I don't think Windu is as skilled as Dooku in offensive Force use, thus it should be a fairly long fight before Windu wins.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Arhael
I don't think Windu is as skilled as Dooku in offensive Force use, thus it should be a fairly long fight before Windu wins.

Manipulating an AT-TE (a tank) puts Windu easily at the same level with Dooku. As for Dooku's lightning advantage, Windu has shatterpoint.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CekSVROGZnk

Arhael
Manipulating an AT-TE (a tank) puts Windu easily at the same level with Dooku. As for Dooku's lightning advantage, Windu has shatterpoint.
Lifting large object with TK is not the same thing as skillfully utilizing TK during combat. As of shatterpoint it's not clear how useful it is in combat, if useful at all.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Arhael
Lifting large object with TK is not the same thing as skillfully utilizing TK during combat. As of shatterpoint it's not clear how useful it is in combat, if useful at all.

Well, that's true.

Still, Windu has combative TK feats as well, used powerful force wave on droid armies, disintegrates super battle droid and then used it as bullets, force crush on several super batttle droid, force crush to Grievous, force blast to Quinlan Vos & Sora Bulq which has disarmed them.

WildBantha88
Well, that's true.

Still, Windu has combative TK feats as well, used powerful force wave on droid armies, disintegrates super battle droid and then used it as bullets, force crush on several super batttle droid, force crush to Grievous, force blast to Quinlan Vos & Sora Bulq which has disarmed them. CW tv show feats are all bull shit. they exaggerated the hell out of it

BanthaRidesIt
ur moms so fat i thought she first appeared in the old CW

Nalaniel
Windu solidly.

McP
What are Windu's best showings, if we exclude his battle with Sidious? I mean in a duels.

Marco1907
Originally posted by McP
What are Windu's best showings, if we exclude his battle with Sidious? I mean in a duels.

Stomped Quinlan Vos and Asajj Ventress. Defeated Sora Bulq, he didn't stomped but he could imo (he was holding back).

And he was officially second skilled swordsman in the Jedi Order only to Yoda by AotC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.