- The Flash -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
B.F.R is on..
Dcnu..

Who can beat the Flash one on one for a even or a majority in a best of 10 series?

Has to be someone below or at high Harald..

Flash

Vs

Ghost Rider yes or no ?

Spectrum yes or no ?

Dr.Strange yes or no ?

Blue Marvel yes or no ?

Hyperion yes or no ?

Gladiator yes or no ?

Silver Surfer yes or no ?

Superman yes or no ?

Wonder Woman yes or no ?

Hank Pym yes or no ?

M.Manhunter yes or no ?

Thor yes or no ?

Cls.Juggernaut yes or no ?

Hulk yes or no ?

Ultraman yes or no ?

DoS Doomsday yes or no ?

Firestorm yes or no ?

Shazam yes or no ?

G.L Hal yes or no ?

Super-Skrull yes or no ?

Dr.Doom yes or no ?

Gorilla Grodd yes or no ?

Ice-Man yes or no ?

Black Adam yes or no ?

Add anyone you feel can get a 5 of 10 or a majority over the Flash one on one at high Harald or lower..

carver9
If PIS and CIS is off, he clears. If it's on, all of them can stop him.

riv6672
Flash

Vs

Ghost Rider no

Spectrum no

Dr.Strange yes

Blue Marvel ???

Hyperion no

Gladiator no

Silver Surfer yes

Superman no

Wonder Woman no

Hank Pym yes

M.Manhunter no

Thor no

Cls.Juggernaut no

Hulk no

Ultraman no

DoS Doomsday no

Firestorm no

Shazam yes

G.L Hal yes

Super-Skrull no

Dr.Doom yes

Gorilla Grodd no

Ice-Man no

Black Adam no

Great list. I may borrow this for another versus down the road.

janus77
Ghost Rider fails
Spectrum fails

Dr.Strange w/auto-shields 10/10 win, w/o auto-shields 10/10 loss

Blue Marvel fails

Hyperion fails

Gladiator fails

Silver Surfer wins 10/10

Superman fails (maybe 2-3/10)

Wonder Woman fails

Hank Pym fails

M.Manhunter unless he starts off intangible he fails 10/10

Thor fails

Cls.Juggernaut fails

Hulk fails

Ultraman fails

DoS Doomsday fails

Firestorm fails

Shazam fails

G.L Hal fails

Super-Skrull fails

Dr.Doom depends on his auto-shields, if they are good enough to slow/stop Flash he wins 10/10 else fails

Gorilla Grodd fails

Ice-Man fails

Black Adam fails

Reflassshh
Lol at doom's shield slowing down/stopping flash and surfer pulling a 10/10

janus77
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Lol at doom's shield slowing down/stopping flash and surfer pulling a 10/10
Doom's shields should be effective, all he needs is a second or two, enough for him to use magic or tech to just kill Flash. It all depends on his shields, if they work, then he will win every time, if they don't, then he gets bfr'd/killed.

Surfer, Flash can't do shit to him. He's just a very bad match up for Flash. The fastest herald there is, able to move and co-ordinate his limbs to do all sorts of things, within a nanosecond and with a brain that can map and process galaxies at hundreds of times the speed of light.

It'll always be 10/10 to Surfer, there isn't a rational argument for any PIS free reason why Surfer wouldn't just bind Flash to his board, merge with Flash and take him over, TP Flash to sleep or any of the dozens of other ways Surfer can humanely put Flash out of commission.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by janus77
Doom's shields should be effective, all he needs is a second or two, .
Well then Doom loses. Cause if the CIS/PIS is off. That is WAY more then enough time for The Flash to do something.

Reflassshh
Doom's shields should be effective, all he needs is a second or two, enough for him to use magic or tech to just kill Flash. It all depends on his shields, if they work, then he will win every time, if they don't, then he gets bfr'd/killed.

Surfer, Flash can't do shit to him. He's just a very bad match up for Flash. The fastest herald there is, able to move and co-ordinate his limbs to do all sorts of things, within a nanosecond and with a brain that can map and process galaxies at hundreds of times the speed of light.

It'll always be 10/10 to Surfer, there isn't a rational argument for any PIS free reason why Surfer wouldn't just bind Flash to his board, merge with Flash and take him over, TP Flash to sleep or any of the dozens of other ways Surfer can humanely put Flash out of commission. Is this Dcnu flash? Because wally learned how to count and react at femptoseconds...

janus77
Is this Dcnu flash? Because wally learned how to count and react at femptoseconds...
Unless otherwise stated, it is the current iterations of the characters.

And Surfer's easily navigated and mapped _galaxies_ at hundreds of times the speed of light, I wouldn't want to do the maths to that but I'd bet that's gonna require similar or better mental speeds.

riv6672
I agree.
SS can match Flash in mental jiujitsu.

Reflassshh
Unless otherwise stated, it is the current iterations of the characters.

And Surfer's easily navigated and mapped _galaxies_ at hundreds of times the speed of light, I wouldn't want to do the maths to that but I'd bet that's gonna require similar or better mental speeds. I'd like to see a scan of that.

Anyway since this is N52 flash im living this alone.

Supermex
I'd like to see a scan of that.

Anyway since this is N52 flash im living this alone.

Why? N52 is DC now. There's no going back fella..

riv6672
...till the next reboot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.