So I just read the splinter of the mind's eye...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
First off...Vader referring to Leia as 'the steel kitten'...wtf?

http://www.geekexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/tumblr_lo7jp62Y3r1qc823io1_500.jpg

And secondly...vader trips over his dismembered arm?

http://www.bluemilkspecial.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/blz24.jpg

Were they high when this was written? What the hell did they do to vader? Is he drunk or something in this?

NewGuy01
He pulled a Zannah!

Trocity
Not as bad as the Infinities comic where Vader is redeemed and wears a white Vader suit.

That was pretty sad, though.

Tzeentch
It was the 70's.

NTJack0
Being drunk is the only thing that gets Vader through the day.

WildBantha88
Do you have a problem with the cute nicknames Vader chooses to call his daughter?

NewGuy01
He didn't know it was his daughter though...

Nephthys
-> the point

-> you

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
-> the point

-> you

laughing

Anyway, I'm with Tzeentch, it was the 70's. a lot of stuff - comic book stuff, was kind of cheesy and weird at times. lol this really isn't the worse i've seen big grin

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
-> the point

-> you

I intend to penetrate it from the bottom.

thumb up

Darth Abonis
Its actually not that cheesy. It shows that Vader is not invulnerable and privy to mistakes. He had just been defeated and injured by kinetite, so excuse him if he was a little clumsy. Splinter of the Minds eye was great. I hope the Adventures of Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight does it some justice.

Emperordmb
So Vader tripped over his own arm while not even being pressured immensely in a duel and multitasking, hmmmm...

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So Vader tripped over his own arm while not even being pressured immensely in a duel and multitasking, hmmmm...

Well dmb, do you know what this means? Vader made a mistake! he fell over and screwed up. Obviously we must bring this up whenever we engage in a debate that features him. Even though he never does this again and clearly becomes more powerful, I will mention it in every debate that features Vader....

-_-

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Well dmb, do you know what this means? Vader made a mistake! he fell over and screwed up. Obviously we must bring this up whenever we engage in a debate that features him. Even though he never does this again and clearly becomes more powerful, I will mention it in every debate that features Vader....

-_-
Yeah, I'm not gonna use it to lowball Vader, because I'm above that, but it does make an interesting counterpoint that could be made when the situation calls for it.

NewGuy01
Not really. Vader being clumsy doesn't make Zannah less clumsy, bro.

carthage
It also doesn't make the power gap between Vader and Zannah any less massive.

Lmao @ that picture though.

Ace Hambone
They kept one thing for the prequels: Nooooooooooo!

I read Splinter of the Mind's Eye as a novel (I think) but can't say I remember much about the plot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.