Our attentions should be on each other, not work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
There shouldn't be work, just TLC.

Humanity did fine without work for hundreds of thousands of years. smile

Dramatic Gecko
How old do you think humanity is?

Oneness
Take this for it's worth, but to me?

Tender loving care is the meaning of life. I never felt better than when I was kissing me ex all over her body.

Oneness
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
How old do you think humanity is? Over 200K years.

Digi
Originally posted by Oneness
Humanity did fine without work for hundreds of thousands of years. smile

Lol. What a limited definition of work. We've always had to work in some form. Always. Hunting/Gathering was just self-employment, and skipped the middle man that is money. Paychecks were meals and shelters. And, frankly, that kind of work sounds terrible. I'm happy to do some modern work so that I don't have to fight predators for my meals.

But you're right, let's stop doing things and live in harmony. Surely society won't crumble in weeks.

Oneness
But think of all the bad that comes with not being able to just be with people whenever, where-ever. There wasn't a pressing survival matter as often as there is a pressing matter in which you have to get ahead of competition in the modern world. Moreover, we have the technology now, in today's world, to do away with social class in the way it was non-existent when we were nomadic, but without the elemental danger, food scarcity, and lack of grooming.

The worst part is either imperialism or nationality, the cause of war. Dictators, terrorist groups, etc...they just didn't exist when were nomads, did they? Think of the global death-toll our society causes, and the scarcity and wealth disparity our business methods cause. It's terrible and completely unnecessary.

Oneness
Think about the motives in which select Americans had as perpetrators in 9/11 and the absolute lack of evidence for Sadam's supposed nuclear arsenal...more than all is the "scientifically conclusive" evidence of thermite on the scene of 9/11; complete lack of heat necessary to melt the beams and the out-of-no-where prediction of the third tower's total collapse. They began shutting up any and all scientific inquiries into the thermite matter and more than all of this is the fact that no proper and by law required inspection was done after it happened!

More than the co-inception and embedding of Al Queda and the otherwise impossible success of their attack over a decade ago for the sake of Iranian Oil profiteering (and the murder of Sadam Hussein), business has caused the death of the space industry.

My grandfather was a self-made man, from a golden glove boxer to a superbly mathematically inclined accountant during the great depression. My other grandfather was a self-made man in his successful overtake of a now-dead typewriting company in Mississippi. My father and my mother inherited enough to get them along the way, plus their 4-year degrees afforded them plenty to get ahead and they did at first. But my father got into the aeronautical industry and my mom strayed from her degree into business consulting. My dad made close to 200 thousand a year, but guess who's ended up more successful? After the government stopped giving a **** about manufacturing industries, my dad stayed busy for quite some time but eventually the French bought off his company and nearly bumped us out our social position. Just 30 minutes east of us is a very poorly, fed-run social class - where pruit igoe was demolished because the government had no concern for the segregated livelihoods therein.

I'm in a position to disrespect modern economics, the banks, the monetary institution, and especially the unethical and mostly illegal way in which business is done, as are most Americans. America is run by a myriad of illegitimate crime families. I'd dare them to stop me from destroying them for the greater good, and everything they hold dear for spite and megalomania-induced psychosis, because I am soon in a position to do so.

Muckraking doesn't even compare, we're talking a more subtle assault, a 100% foul-proof and quite seamless infiltration and subsequent seizure of the entire economic-industrial thrown as it were - so that it can be abolished as expediently and efficiently as possible and replaced by far better systems, better according to common sense. It doesn't take a genius to design those systems, just willpower and the collective varied expertise of those willing.

I'm not just out for blood, I'm out for glory. I'm bat-shit insane and I really don't have a reason to fear anything, my plan is perfect and most of my accomplishments thus far are purely providential. There's no reason to assume anything I do from this point onward won't continue to be anything short of miraculous.

The Renegade
Oneness, you're forgetting something.

Digi
I'm in a position to disrespect modern economics, the banks, the monetary institution, and especially the unethical and mostly illegal way in which business is done, as are most Americans. America is run by a myriad of illegitimate crime families. I'd dare them to stop me from destroying them for the greater good, and everything they hold dear for spite and megalomania-induced psychosis, because I am soon in a position to do so.

Muckraking doesn't even compare, we're talking a more subtle assault, a 100% foul-proof and quite seamless infiltration and subsequent seizure of the entire economic-industrial thrown as it were - so that it can be abolished as expediently and efficiently as possible and replaced by far better systems, better according to common sense. It doesn't take a genius to design those systems, just willpower and the collective varied expertise of those willing.

I'm not just out for blood, I'm out for glory. I'm bat-shit insane and I really don't have a reason to fear anything, my plan is perfect and most of my accomplishments thus far are purely providential. There's no reason to assume anything I do from this point onward won't continue to be anything short of miraculous.

This is the passage that will be played all over the news in about six months.

Enjoy your madness.

Bashar Teg
that last paragraph tho. one way or the other it seems KMC is destined to be famous for all the wrong reasons.

Digi
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that last paragraph tho. one way or the other it seems KMC is destined to be famous for all the wrong reasons.

Ha, indeed. That's the day I delete my account forever. I can see it now:

"The assailant seemed to have been mocked and harassed by several members of the Killer Movies forum community. Mere hours before the incident, a manifesto was posted on its Off-Topic forum, detailing the plan. The online forum, known for its extended ruminations on pedophilia..."

Robtard
Think about the motives in which select Americans had as perpetrators in 9/11 and the absolute lack of evidence for Sadam's supposed nuclear arsenal...more than all is the "scientifically conclusive" evidence of thermite on the scene of 9/11; complete lack of heat necessary to melt the beams and the out-of-no-where prediction of the third tower's total collapse. They began shutting up any and all scientific inquiries into the thermite matter and more than all of this is the fact that no proper and by law required inspection was done after it happened!

More than the co-inception and embedding of Al Queda and the otherwise impossible success of their attack over a decade ago for the sake of Iranian Oil profiteering (and the murder of Sadam Hussein), business has caused the death of the space industry.

My grandfather was a self-made man, from a golden glove boxer to a superbly mathematically inclined accountant during the great depression. My other grandfather was a self-made man in his successful overtake of a now-dead typewriting company in Mississippi. My father and my mother inherited enough to get them along the way, plus their 4-year degrees afforded them plenty to get ahead and they did at first. But my father got into the aeronautical industry and my mom strayed from her degree into business consulting. My dad made close to 200 thousand a year, but guess who's ended up more successful? After the government stopped giving a **** about manufacturing industries, my dad stayed busy for quite some time but eventually the French bought off his company and nearly bumped us out our social position. Just 30 minutes east of us is a very poorly, fed-run social class - where pruit igoe was demolished because the government had no concern for the segregated livelihoods therein.

Serious question, Oneness.

Do you own or have easy access to a gun(s)?

Slay
This thread has me thinking I'd better postpone my trip to the US...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.