- Marvel Now -

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Hulk
Dr.Strange
B.Marvel
Hyperion
Black Bolt

The way things are shaping up in current Marvel now Earth.. With the whole Thor transition to Lady Thor about to go down, are the 5 Iisted the top 5 most powerful Superheroes on Marvel Earth in the high Harald level tier currently?

Should current Sentry be included? Or is he above HH?

Heroes like Starbrand and Cap.Universe I did not include only cuz not enough feats to go by them yet.

Add anyone you feel should be on the list I may have missed that van crack the top 5 most current list of most overall powerful High Harald on Marvel Earth.. Must be (Earth based) .

One_Angry_Scot
Nah Sentry is Trans Tier.

I think you have a solid list there. There may be room for change but it looks cool to me. I'm in College at the moment so I will add a list when I get back. Although it's really tricky. It's so hard where to position everyone. I will just do one in random order probably.

Good list so far though thumb up

krisblaze
The ones you listed aren't high heralds.

Dr.Strange is the only one who'd currently fall in that category, and he's probably on his way back into Trans now that Marvel's done shitting on him.

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Hulk
Dr.Strange
B.Marvel
Hyperion
Black Bolt

The way things are shaping up in current Marvel now Earth.. With the whole Thor transition to Lady Thor about to go down, are the 5 Iisted the top 5 most powerful Superheroes on Marvel Earth in the high Harald level tier currently?

Should current Sentry be included? Or is he above HH?

Heroes like Starbrand and Cap.Universe I did not include only cuz not enough feats to go by them yet.

Add anyone you feel should be on the list I may have missed that van crack the top 5 most current list of most overall powerful High Harald on Marvel Earth.. Must be (Earth based) .

Great list of High Heralds (some could be argued as being higher). Why didn't you include Thor?

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Great list of High Heralds (some could be argued as being higher). Why didn't you include Thor?

I didn't include Thor cus he is on his way out as the all mighty Thor.

The new Thor, Lady Thor has no feats so she will be in the Starbrand and Cap.Universe club til she gets feats under her belt.

Supermex
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nah Sentry is Trans Tier.

I think you have a solid list there. There may be room for change but it looks cool to me. I'm in College at the moment so I will add a list when I get back. Although it's really tricky. It's so hard where to position everyone. I will just do one in random order probably.

Good list so far though thumb up

Thank yousmile

Can't wait to see your list.

I'm just trying to grasp who is Marvels top 5 most powerful Earth based superheroes currently with all the changes going on, mostly Thor's unworthy coming up..

The list can be anybody you feel is in the 5 high Harald or lower tier of the superhero community in Marvel Earth.

carver9
On Earth it's kind of hard because you don't have that many peeps to choose from.

My list would be...

Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Thor (he is earth based because he is on the Avengers)
Strange (before he goes all nuts)

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
On Earth it's kind of hard because you don't have that many peeps to choose from.

My list would be...

Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Thor (he is earth based because he is on the Avengers)
Strange (before he goes all nuts)

Yep when Dr.Strange goes nuts he'll be off the list I'm sure.

With being said, I see in no real order..

Hulk
B.Marv
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Lady Thor - if Marvel quickly pushes her feat wise.

? For everybody.. What female with feats currently on Marvel Earth comes the closest to cracking the top 5?

My pick would be Spectrum

Anybody feel differently?

DarkSaint85
Yep when Dr.Strange goes nuts he'll be off the list I'm sure.

With being said, I see in no real order..

Hulk
B.Marv
Hyperion
Black Bolt
Lady Thor - if Marvel quickly pushes her feat wise.

? For everybody.. What female with feats currently on Marvel Earth comes the closest to cracking the top 5?

My pick would be Spectrum

Anybody feel differently?

Captain Marvel? Perhaps Hope?

Rogue had a good feat of absorbing everyone.

One_Angry_Scot
This isn't where I think they are on a list of power just some of the most powerful High Heralds.

Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Dr Strange (if he doesn't push past High Herald with how he's going)
Black Bolt

Supermex
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
This isn't where I think they are on a list of power just some of the most powerful High Heralds.

Hyperion
Blue Marvel
Hulk
Dr Strange (if he doesn't push past High Herald with how he's going)
Black Bolt

dang were on the same page.

I give B.Marv the small edge over Hyperion..

One_Angry_Scot
dang were on the same page.

I give B.Marv the small edge over Hyperion..

Haha yeah never noticed that.

I couldn't really think of anything else with regards to a list.

BB is like the weak link if you wanted to replace someone I guess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.