Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS Help Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
This thread is to help Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS understand the situations he gets himself into. He is having a bad time on KMC, lately, and he just wants to have fun with his pals.

Perhaps we can help him have a better time on these boards. This is not a bash Bashar thread so please do not bash him. Obviously, this is the OTF and some of you will do it anyway but try to be nice.

Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS is blaming me for the flack he is getting from the following posters:

Sorgo
Quanchi
Time Immemorial
Lestov
RJ 2.0

And maybe some others that I am forgetting.

Is it possible that Bashar Teg has pissed off those posters of his own accord, through his own antics, and I have nothing to do with their feuds?

Bashar is putting quite a few people on mute, lately. People are literally ruining his enjoyment of KMC. But if a person has to put quite a few people on mute, is the problem really with the "other people"?

Bashar Teg
cool, thanks for the fan-worship thread!

Bardock42
Patients running the asylum, eh, dadudemon?

dadudemon
This thread might pick up activity later this evening when the "Troll PVS" stuff starts.

But it may never take off since they do this stuff just for fun in those other threads (meaning, if it all stays in here, no one can see what they are doing...).

But, basically, this thread exists so people can help each other (which includes PVS) understand what their feuds are about and also to show how I really don't give 2-shits about PVS (meaning, it is clearly not my fault he cannot get along with 5 people).

NemeBro
What's been going on? Teg is getting dogpiled?

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
This thread might pick up activity later this evening when the "Troll PVS" stuff starts.

When will it me my time, PST?

Time Immemorial
Nice thread.

Lestov16
Bashar is just jealous that Sorgo and Neme got to see AC's dick and he didn't. It's never too late, PVS.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nice thread.

So if someone made a 'Supra/TE Help Thread' like thread you'd be cool with it?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
So if someone made a 'Supra/TE Help Thread' like thread you'd be cool with it?

Sure go for it goof ball.

Robtard
Sure go for it goof ball.

Wasn't an offer or threat. Easy.

Astner
dadudemon, who the **** thought you how to write? You don't need to jump 5 rows to write another paragraph. In fact it makes you look like a retarded 10 year-old who thinks he's found a clever way around his one page-assignment by spacing it out.

And no one gives a shit about either you or Tea Bagger, so stop wasting precious server space with these kinds of threads.

Tzeentch
PVS is whack and sucks mad dicks, etc.

Originally posted by Astner
dadudemon, who the **** thought you how to write? You don't need to jump 5 rows to write another paragraph. In fact it makes you look like a retarded 10 year-old who thinks he's found a clever way around his one page-assignment by spacing it out.

And no one gives a shit about either you or Tea Bagger, so stop wasting precious server space with these kinds of threads. Who thought you how to spell?

Bardock42
lol

Slay
Haha, ''thought'', what a retard.

Robtard
Astner trying to be a smugphag again and flopping.

Astner
Originally posted by Slay
Haha, ''thought'', what a retard.
Taught, though and thought are words I usually end up mistyping. Not because I don't know the difference, but because I don't thoroughly proof read my replies before posting them and I type audibly.

It has nothing to do with a lack of intelligence, then again I wouldn't expect you to know that.

Slay
''Only a retard is offended by being called a retard.'' - Bartard Dadudefield

Astner
''Only a retard is offended by being called a retard.'' - Bartard Dadudefield
I'm sorry I've offended you then.

Slay
T-t-that doesn't even make sense.

NemeBro
Taught, though and thought are words I usually end up mistyping. . Yet you still haven't learned how to type them correctly?

Slay
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yet you still haven't learned how to type them correctly?
He's too busy banging supermodels and winning Nobel Prizes IRL to care about proper spelling on some lame little internet forum.

Astner
Yet you still haven't learned how to type them correctly?
I do. But once again, I write audibly. Which means that I think of words as they're pronounced when I'm writing them which will lead, and continue to lead to occasional mistakes as long as I don't proof-read my replies.

He's too busy banging supermodels and winning Nobel Prizes IRL to care about proper spelling on some lame little internet forum.
It's Internet with a capital I.

NemeBro
Get off my **** Slay.

Slay
Get off my **** Slay.
Fine, I'll let AC have his then. You don't know what you're missing though, schnookums.

Astner
Fine, I'll let AC have his then. You don't know what you're missing though, schnookums.
Slay thinks I'm AC.

Bardock42
Slay thinks I'm AC.

No, you misunderstood.

Badabing
Bashar, who needs banned?

Bashar Teg
astner, for ruining my tribute thread. off with his head!

Astner
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
astner, for ruining my tribute thread. off with his head!
That may have worked if it wasn't in off-topic.

dadudemon
What's been going on? Teg is getting dogpiled?

Yes, but not so much by Sorgo as the others. He is blaming me. I figured that since all of those others are big boys, and Bashar is a big boy, they can talk it out in here instead of blaming me for their feuds.

Bashar Teg
you need to get back on your meds bruh.

dadudemon
you need to get back on your meds bruh.

Who, me?

I'll definitely go see a professional once I become extremely paranoid and beg people, in PMs, to call off the "minions" from their attacks against me. Yeah, if I got to that point, I'd probably consider seeing a professional.

Behold, my minions:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--cExO3S56Ok/UdXBo_4BDHI/AAAAAAAAAtA/pfPRP9hk01M/s1013/Despicable-me-minions.jpg

dadudemon
By the way, Astner, what do you think about this?

Does it bother you a bit?

Are you irritated ever so slightly?

Please, let me know what the current state of your jimmies are after reading this post. I need to know, desperately, about your jimmies.

Bashar Teg
ddm, the jimmies "thing" isn't exactly funny when you're obviously in a fury yourself.

and that pm you sent me at 8AM this morning (6AM your time).
did you actually wake up mad at me or are you having some kind of crisis? i'll take you off ignore if you need to talk.

Astner
By the way, Astner, what do you think about this?

Does it bother you a bit?

Are you irritated ever so slightly?

Please, let me know what the current state of your jimmies are after reading this post. I need to know, desperately, about your jimmies.
It's not as annoying when you know you're in the wrong and doing it in a petty attempt to spite me.

You're welcome.

dadudemon
ddm, the jimmies "thing" isn't exactly funny when you're obviously in a fury yourself.

Yes, clearly, when I use "jimmies", I'm furious beyond compare.

and that pm you sent me at 8AM this morning (6AM your time).
did you actually wake up mad at me or are you having some kind of crisis? i'll take you off ignore if you need to talk.

I had no idea I was mountain time. When did I move and why wasn't I told about this? Additionally, I get to work between 6:30 and 7:00 AM. And the timestamp says "8:24" on my screen. Are you making shit up on purpose or did you just remember incorrectly? Lastly, did you forget I was responding to a PM that you had sent me at 11:10PM, last night, after I had gone to bed?

I see 4 factual errors on your end that I had to correct and you only typed two sentences in that section! :O

Time Immemorial
I heard jimmies are rustled.

DDM you move when I tell you to movesmile

dadudemon
I heard jimmies are rustled.

DDM you move when I tell you to movesmile

I agree. I feel like the damn minion around here. I don't understand why I am being lauded as this evil master planner that his inciting all of these members against 1 person. Why can't it be that 1 person instead of the 6?

Time Immemorial
People do get up at 6am to work. Don't feel bad cause you have a real life, job, family, kids.

dadudemon
People do get up at 6am to work. Don't feel bad cause you have a real life, job, family, kids.

thumb up

Thanks. I get up at 5 or 5:30.

Driving to work that early is much much nicer. Not nearly as many people on the road.

Astner
Oh that's right, you don't have paid vacations in... outside Sweden.

Bashar Teg
so you did wake up mad at me.

it typically takes me till at least 9:30 to remember who wronged me on the internet.

Robtard
Oh that's right, you don't have payed vacations in... outside Sweden.

You've not been outside of Sweden much.

dadudemon
It's not as annoying when you know you're in the wrong and doing it in a petty attempt to spite me.

You're welcome.

Just saw this:

When I wrote forensic reports, which were usually 90+ pages, I did not write like I do on a forum: always APA format. I view spelling words and using proper grammar as being more important than

a person using extra spacing between their thoughts. But, hey, if the only thing I do in my posts that annoys you is spacing, I'm ahead of a billions of people on your shit list. big grin

Additionally, when I write e-mails, I use the amazing tech-writing skills I learned as a freshman in college to format my e-mails in both a professional and an easy-to-ready presentation.

dadudemon
Oh that's right, you don't have payed vacations in... outside Sweden.

Here, we call that "paid leave."

I was given almost 2 full months of paid vacation for this year, sir. Next year, I will be given 2 more days because of my tenure. I have no idea what you're talking about when you're referring to this America stuff.

Actually, I do. I'm just being facetious. I'll tell you why in the next paragraph. Keep reading to find out. Almost there to the next paragraph. It will have more spaces, too.

Generally, the better the job you have, the better the benefits. If you work at McDonald's, while the food may be delicious, you probably won't get 2 months of paid leave.

Time Immemorial

it typically takes me till at least 9:30 to remember who wronged me on the internet.

Well as many as you attempt to wrong each day, Im surprise you care who violates your butt hole.

dadudemon

You may find yourself with more free time if you're an IT Director whose job centers around IT Projects. If you do your job correctly, you'll have a lot less work to do after about 2 hours of doing work in the morning and then you can dick around while the stakeholders or IT folks get around to addressing various tasks they have in projects. It's great.

People don't make me write stuff for web pages, create reports, or write batch file processes like you said your boss does to you. Just so you know, I don't make anyone do the jobs they were not assigned unless they want it: I'm not a dick-boss.

Edit - And you think about who has wronged you on the internet? Additionally, I was never wronged. I was just responding to the PM you sent me the night before. Did you forget that, already?

dadudemon
Well as many as you attempt to wrong each day, Im surprise you care who violates your butt hole.

Well, he views sending people PMs as "wronging" them so I supposed communication is not his strong suit.

Time Immemorial
It's ok I brought some destin.

dadudemon
It's ok I brought some destin.

I could use some of that.

I ate Taco Bell last night (it was my cheat meal...I deserved it, dammit) and I shit so much this morning and afternoon that I've wiped my anus a bit raw. sad

Lestov16
OK WTF is going on here? What have I done that DDM is getting blamed for?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lestov16
OK WTF is going on here? What have I done that DDM is getting blamed for?

Well...allegedly...

When you called out Bashar's bullshit I had been "encouraging" you and goading you into doing that. It is all my fault. Again...that's just the accusation. You're just a helpless and brainless minion of mine that does whatever I say.

Again, that's just what Bashar believes.

Edit - And I forgot that we are E-Bros that suck each other off. Can't forget that.

Lestov16
Is he STILL talking about that shit? He has way too much emotional involvement in this.

Time Immemorial
Is he STILL talking about that shit? He has way too much emotional involvement in this.

Like a record broskismile

Badabing
astner, for ruining my tribute thread. off with his head! I've ben wanting to ban Assburn for a while now. mmm

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Badabing
I've ben wanting to ban Assburn for a while now. mmm

I don't like the way he was picking on ddm.

NemeBro
Ban Blax.

The Renegade
Ban Blax.

No!

Badabing
I don't like the way he was picking on ddm. And he always brags about his very fast internet. The guy is a plague on KMC! durhulkOriginally posted by NemeBro
Ban Blax. But Blax has always been pro-raptor. sad

NemeBro
He says that, but he's secretly been conspiring with marwash. Strike first.

Badabing
He says that, but he's secretly been conspiring with marwash. Strike first. Dreaded Marwash...the hemorrhoid on the buttocks of humanity. grumpy

Epicurus
This thread is to help Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS understand the situations he gets himself into. He is having a bad time on KMC, lately, and he just wants to have fun with his pals.

Perhaps we can help him have a better time on these boards. This is not a bash Bashar thread so please do not bash him. Obviously, this is the OTF and some of you will do it anyway but try to be nice.

Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS is blaming me for the flack he is getting from the following posters:

Sorgo
Quanchi
Time Immemorial
Lestov
RJ 2.0

And maybe some others that I am forgetting.

Is it possible that Bashar Teg has pissed off those posters of his own accord, through his own antics, and I have nothing to do with their feuds?

Bashar is putting quite a few people on mute, lately. People are literally ruining his enjoyment of KMC. But if a person has to put quite a few people on mute, is the problem really with the "other people"?
Most of theose guys are certified scumbags who deserve any and every bit of trollery they get their way.

And it's not like this isn't a poignantly obvious butthurt-laden bait thread anyways.

Lestov16
You think I am a...certified scumbag sad ?

Astner
Don't feel bad, I love you as much as I love everyone else here.

The Renegade
Originally posted by Epicurus
Most of theose guys are certified scumbags who deserve any and every bit of trollery they get their way.

And it's not like this isn't a poignantly obvious butthurt-laden bait thread anyways.

You humble me.

Epicurus
Yes. You're the scummiest of all scumbags IMHO.thumb up

NemeBro
What about me?

dadudemon
I figured out PVS' s problem:

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

This explains why it is impossible for him to admit he's wrong.

NemeBro
I too know the pain of being a psychopath.

Bashar Teg
Yes. You're the scummiest of all scumbags IMHO.thumb up

out of that list?

harsh.

dadudemon
I figured out PVS' s problem:

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/your-online-secrets/201409/internet-trolls-are-narcissists-psychopaths-and-sadists

This explains why it is impossible for him to admit he's wrong.

This post was a joke post. I didn't have time to explain more because I was at Buffalo Wild Wings waiting for my order of Jammin' Jalapeno wings.

Basically, we already knew Bashar was a narcissistic, psychopathic, troll. Stating the obvious does nothing to help him and it was mean spirited of me. For that, I apologize.

Bashar Teg
just please don't blow your rape whistle again, ddm. please?

It's definitely true that I reported focus4chumps many many many times these last 2 weeks. I have not made that a secret.

dadudemon
just please don't blow your rape whistle again, ddm. please?

Are you still upset that someone reported your excessively violent threats and homophobic comments?

Bashar Teg
"violent threats" laughing out loud

are you busy forging stuff again, ddm?

NemeBro
My leg itches.

Rao Kal El

Only a lying/cheating/prejudist/arrogant/coward person should be considered a scumbag and only one guy on that I know on that list fits that criteria. big grin

dadudemon
tut tut tut tut tut tut

muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

http://giant.gfycat.com/LividDelectableArmednylonshrimp.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.