Sailormoon Crystal: Tuxedo Mask

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I haven't seen the series yet but I was wondering if they will make Tuxedo Mask stronger in this series? Will he do more than throw roses and extending his cane. I know that SM is meant to promote female heroes but they can give him some more strength especially if he's the King of Earth/Tokyo.

StealthRanger
I thought throwing roses was something he only did in the anime

He had some kind of telekinetic/healing ability or some shit from what I remember

atv2
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I thought throwing roses was something he only did in the anime

He had some kind of telekinetic/healing ability or some shit from what I remember

I remember the healing ability. I've never seen him use telekinesis. As a magician you'd think that he could. There's a lot of tricks for him to pull out of his hat.

StealthRanger
Just vague memory from the manga, think it was tactile molecular telekinesis or some other such shit idk

atv2
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Just vague memory from the manga, think it was tactile molecular telekinesis or some other such shit idk

I hope it happens because he needs to be more stronger. I heard some other things were coming out of the hat in this series. Since it will follow the manga, the gender bending is coming out. They're gong all the way with making Zoicite a male this time around, maintaining his effeminate features but keeping him a male. Although this hasn't been shown yet, they intend to show the homosexual relationship with Uranus and Neptune. I don't know if they will get up to "Stars" but they may show the bi and transsexual relationship with the Starlights. In all of that I hope they will keep up the relationship between Tuxedo Mask and Moon because that needs to be kept in. They may have their distances but they need to keep the relationship going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.