Can They Conquer Marvel Earth Without Warning ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Without warning can the Evil-Superman conquer Current Marvel Earth by brute force? No prep for either side..

Evil-Supermen

Lord Superman
He'l
Brutaal
Superdoom
Wraith
Eradicator
Bizarro
Comrade Superman
General Zod
Ultraman

Vs

Marvel Earth

The Evil-Supermen are heading straight for M.Earth without warning. The goal is to conquer the planet. Led by Lord-Superman can they defeat current Marvel Earth?

At first the Evil-Supermen attack and only fight the M.Earth Superheroes..

If the Earth Superheroes appear to you that they will lose the war to the Evil-Supermen, then the Marvel Earth Supervillains enter the Fight to help the M.E Superheroes..

Who wins?
No prep..

CadenceV2
Depends on who is on Marvel Earth at the time. I do not keep up with the who is where, and character tend to disappear at times for no real reason. Then there is character like Hulk, X-man, Cable, Hercules, Juggernaut (he seems to switched back and forth of Hero Villain), Sentry (gone currently), Dr Strange, captain Universe, Hyperion(s), Ghost Rider(s) (another who could technically solo), Franklin Richards, Man Thing, Scarlet Witch, or even Son of Satan.

All these characters can wreck the supermen in 1 on 1. Some can solo like Phoenix, Ghost Riders, or even Dr Strange with some prep.

Supermex
Originally posted by CadenceV2
Depends on who is on Marvel Earth at the time. I do not keep up with the who is where, and character tend to disappear at times for no real reason. Then there is character like Hulk, X-man, Cable, Hercules, Juggernaut (he seems to switched back and forth of Hero Villain), Sentry (gone currently), Dr Strange, captain Universe, Hyperion(s), Ghost Rider(s) (another who could technically solo), Franklin Richards, Man Thing, Scarlet Witch, or even Son of Satan.

All these characters can wreck the supermen in 1 on 1. Some can solo like Phoenix, Ghost Riders, or even Dr Strange with some prep.

My bad forgot to say only Earth baesed High Harald's and lower are on Marvel Earth when Attacked..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.