Royal Rumble/War of Kings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
All at the Peak of their Game
No Amps
Full Brutality
No BFR/PIS/CIS
Fight in rural Maine

Ronan the Accuser

Vs

Black Bolt

Vs

Thor

Vs

Gladiator

Vs

Emperor Vulcan

Vs

Annihilus w/CCR

Vs

Zod

Vs

Sinestro

Vs

King Hyperion

Vs

Wonder Woman

Vs

Sakaarson

janus77
At their peak?

WBH?

maxivitopowe
Isn't there a difference in power level between Sakaarson and WBH?

janus77
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Isn't there a difference in power level between Sakaarson and WBH?
No, not really. That's just the name Hulk took on during Planet Hulk, he was also called The World Breaker during that arc too.

I can't see what "at their peak" can possibly mean for Hulk if it's just relating to his feats during part of an arc (Planet Hulk, WWH, WWHS... etc)?

maxivitopowe
I deliberately didn't put WBH/HOTM cos I thought there was a difference between them and PlanetHulk/WWH/Sakaarson

janus77
Nope, the only "difference" is the one that KMC mods enforce regarding "WWH" (Hulk during that arc, but not including when he went World Breaker or any of the multiple statements that he was always holding back that scale of power).

Basically from Planet Hulk onwards, Hulk and Banner work together and as a result Hulk has access to both more of his power and can think more intelligently.

It's the same Hulk all the way through until he reverts after the Cathexis ray incident.

Then he gets even more powerful ...

maxivitopowe
What makes you so certain it's Sakaarson?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.