Exar Kun Vs Darth Caedus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The dark lord that started it all goes up against the powerful Dark lord Caedus

Lightsabers.

Force Powers.

All-Out.

The great Exar Kun Vs the Powerful Lord Caedus. Which dark lords wins?

AncientPower
A close one, I'm not sure who would take this.

carthage
Caedus

Emperordmb
I'm going with Caedus.

Trocity
Caedus. Better duelist and faster, can dodge amulet blasts.

Nalaniel
Caedus kicks his ass in a good fight.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Trocity
can dodge amulet blasts.
Apparently people think that is Exar Kun's only Force Power.

Sinious
Caedus takes this but Kun won't go down without a good fight.

NewGuy01
Yeah, Caedus.

Trocity
Originally posted by AncientPower
Apparently people think that is Exar Kun's only Force Power.

I would just assume that they would be his "go to" at range since he can disintegrate people with his pure dark side energy. Kun seems happy enough to engage in lightsaber duels right off the bat, though.

Regardless, Caedus can handle anything that's thrown at him. He wins solidly but not easily.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yeah, Caedus.

Nephthys
Has Jacen faced much sorcery?

Vorpal Ruin
Caedus was arguably one of the most well versed people in esoteric force techniques during his peak.

Now, I am quite ignorant of Krayt and those other sith in his group, because they weren't very prominent in the LOTF books and I didn't read the comics, so they perhaps have more knowledge of the force than Caedus, but idk.

I think Caedus takes this after a good fight.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Nephthys
Has Jacen faced much sorcery? i cant think of much but he has one of the widest arrays of powers in the mythos and had access to all the lore available throughout the njo so i doubt its too foreign to him

I know he faced lumiyas phantoms (do they count as sorcery?) when she was trying to lure him to the dark side, but i cant recall if he fought them off or not.

Also only him and jaina were able to see lukes spirit when he was in a coma and he participated in the ritual that got rid of kuns spirit at the end. Not sure if either are sorcery related but its all i could come up with for him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.