Bi Beast Vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Who wins?

tkitna
Bi Beast whips him.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Bi Beast whips him. whipping a black man? You racist!

zopzop
Originally posted by tkitna
Bi Beast whips him.

janus77
BiBeast makes Luke Cage bi-curious.

BiBeast roflstomps Luke.

leonidas
yeah, this SHOULD be a mismatch, but cage has had some...inconsistent showings above his tier lately. still bb is WELL above normal cage in every way.

Deadline
Luke Cage needs an upgrade. Iron Fist got one, why can't he?

leonidas
i wouldn't be against that, so long as it wasn't too ridiculous.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Deadline
Luke Cage needs an upgrade. Iron Fist got one, why can't he?
Cuz he's already gotten one in the past...

leonidas
i don't think it's been too noticeable though, nor very consistently portrayed. most still think of him as a cl10. i would mind him being shown to be a consistent cl50 maybe?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, this SHOULD be a mismatch, but cage has had some...inconsistent showings above his tier lately. still bb is WELL above normal cage in every way.

What showings?

Supermutant
Originally posted by Sin I AM
What showings?

He was going toe to toe with Namor.

Deadline
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Cuz he's already gotten one in the past...

He needs another one, he's kinda rubbish. I wouldn't want him as my team brick.

leonidas
he's also traded blows with jen, taken on thing and his battle against proxima was impressive as well, though her strength and durability are a bit unknown, she was clearly very powerful. hasn't he even survived a nuke?? he's just been written up the last couple years imo though i don't think it was ever a definitive thing....

Supermutant
yes very inconsistent, b/c he was also taken down by pressure points from a depowered T'Challa.

krisblaze
Cage has had several 'unofficial powerups' it seems, mainly under Bendis.

He'll probably lose this fight, but I don't think Marvel needs to make him more powerful.

It's getting silly at this point, how every single character with super-strength needs to be a class 100.

celeyhyga17
Cage's thing is his durability(tough hide) and damage soak. That's where he received the bulk of his upgrade. He's like an energizer bunny. He keeps going at you even if he's outmatched strength wise. I like his current level.

Sin I AM
He technically didn't survive that nuke tho, radiation poisoning did him in

Tony Stark
Cage gets waaaaaaay too much love... This is a spite match up. Bi-Beast is out of his league. Just because Cage has punched Namor, Jen or Ben a couple times doesn't mean he's in their weight class. He is most certainly NOT.

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He technically didn't survive that nuke tho, radiation poisoning did him in he survived the explosion though. Also when cage was still a 10 tonner, he was evenly fighting characters like rhino, ironclad, tombstone, and even held his own against wonderman.

Golgo13
Is Bi Beast on Thing's level?

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Is Bi Beast on Thing's level?

He's far above Thing. Look at his first fight against Thor. Then look at his fight against Hulk. The guy is a physical monster.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would go with Luke Cage, he is a better fighter and he is phucking PowerMan on top of that, he got the Powah!

Tony Stark
Originally posted by carver9
He's far above Thing. Look at his first fight against Thor. Then look at his fight against Hulk. The guy is a physical monster.

confused

I'm not sure where you're getting that from Carver, THING has KO'd Bi-Beast

carver9
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

I'm not sure where you're getting that from Carver, THING has KO'd Bi-Beast

When?

GroggyGrunt
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Cage's thing is his durability(tough hide) and damage soak. That's where he received the bulk of his upgrade. He's like an energizer bunny. He keeps going at you even if he's outmatched strength wise. I like his current level.

This is how I tend to think of Cage. His whole selling point is (was?) his durability. His super-strength has always been treated as a bit of an afterthought that's distorted to fit the story.

Deadline
Originally posted by deathslash
he survived the explosion though. Also when cage was still a 10 tonner, he was evenly fighting characters like rhino, ironclad, tombstone, and even held his own against wonderman.

Some of that was after the upgrade.

Bentley

You need to read more on Thing Carv, he's a more impressive brick than you give him credit for.

leonidas
When?

thing #8, ben took bi-beast out but the whole thing was a bit on the silly side with squirrel girl involved iirc....

doesn't change the fact that bb still beats cage.

Deadline
Originally posted by leonidas
thing #8, ben took bi-beast out but the whole thing was a bit on the silly side with squirrel girl involved iirc....

doesn't change the fact that bb still beats cage.

Was at least a good fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.